Why The Right Could Lose This

I know who was running the economy when 35% of my life savings disappeared in 5 days, I understand economics well enough.
Apparently you don't know that CONGRESS has exclusive power in effecting all legislation regulating the economy, bunghole. Didn't anyone ever teach you the Constitution? No.
Have I called you childish names, kid? I know the powers, authorities and limitations of congress. Constitution and assualts against it and rule of law by the trump administration are well documented.

Last edited:
Hillary was critical of Alinsky, She criticized him for his being ineffectual
Yep. Hillary believed he just didn't go far enough. Hillary is more radical than Saul.
Repeating your lie does not make it any less a lie!
Avoiding a hillary presidency was the only thing the republicans did right that year. Too bad they had to install this cuck. Now normal people in the country have got to take out the trash and clean up the mess again.

China is helping fellow communists by smuggling in weapons.

China isn't doing well. They were just caught dumping 4 bn dollars worth of fake gold into the world economy.

Trump is right again. China is our biggest enemy.
China is our biggest national security threat..... democrats know that....

Unfortunately Trump saw it fit to cozy up to China with some sort of personal relationship....

Trump asked China for their help for him to win in the upcoming election..... TWICE.

You have been brainwashed into believing you're up against a 'side' and that side protests, votes Democrat and sings kumbaya in city squares. That fatal flaw will be your undoing.
Too bad your weed theory is wrong. I'm impervious to brainwashing and I cannot be undone, all the less by the likes of you.

Best of luck, then. :113:
Only one needing luck is you. Lotsa luck. But I see life hasn't been very kind so far.

Oh I think us rednecks would do well at guerilla warfare. The confederacy had MANY guerilla fighters. Hit and Run.
You do know they lost, right?
Unfortunately yes they did, if we had fought an outright guerilla war instead of army vs army it would have been different. Can't defeat an enemy you can't find.
Dream your little dreams, but do not test the theory. You would not like finding out how many American people support the continuance of the United States or what means the government and those people would use to defend it.

Forum List

Back