Why the Left continues to delete the truth from the internet

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Because the truth is toxic to the DNC

Wisconsin state Rep. Lee Snodgrass (D) posted and later deleted a tweet declaring that parents who wish to have input in their child's education should either elect to homeschool or send their kids to private school.

"If parents want to 'have a say' in their child's education, they should home school or pay for private school tuition out of their family budget," the now-deleted tweet said.

Wisconsin state Rep. Lee Snodgrass (D) posted and later deleted a tweet declaring that parents who wish to have input in their child's education should either elect to homeschool or send their kids to private school.

"If parents want to 'have a say' in their child's education, they should home school or pay for private school tuition out of their family budget," the now-deleted tweet said.
Ah, so now one guy represents hundreds of millions of people..

Burn any good books lately?

Ah, so now one guy represents hundreds of millions of people..
It's a girl, you are clearly gender insensitive, your liberal friends might pull your card for that. She is also vice chair of Wisconsin Democrat Party, so represents more than herself.

It's a girl, you are clearly gender insensitive, your liberal friends might pull your card for that. She is also vice chair of Wisconsin Democrat Party, so represents more than herself.

So sue me. At the moment she only represents herself and what she says unless it is official from the Wisconsin Democratic Party HQ.

So sue me. At the moment she only represents herself and what she says unless it is official from the Wisconsin Democratic Party HQ.
As a party leader her messages reflects the party, as she did not state that opinion was purely personal.

I suppose in the future I shall just let you wallow in your ignorance.

As a party leader her messages reflects the party, as she did not state that opinion was purely personal.

I suppose in the future I shall just let you wallow in your ignorance.
You can do as you please and so can other people in this world whether you like it or not.

Lee Snodgrass is right, except for the fact that private schools absolutely dictate their curriculums. Parents either accept that curriculum, or they and their brat can hit the road.

Any parent of a public school child that wants parents to dictate the curriculum is an idiot. While they'd like to personally dictate that curriculum, they forget that they are only one of hundreds of parents - so they individually do not get to dictate that curriculum.

What they forget is that many of the other parents are junkies, alcoholics, uneducated, and otherwise morons.

Anybody with a brain would want their child's educational curriculum decided by education professionals - people that know FAR more than they about education. Instead, they choose to share the authority to dictate the curriculum to a bunch of idiots - like themselves.

Last edited:
With Progs we understand their agendas are near identical. Stop taxing people in all ways who do not have children in public schools.

Forum List

Back