Why the hell would management tell us our jobs are being eliminated before Christmas??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?

And had the nerve to provide donuts and coffee? I mean who can eat breakfast after hearing that type of news? And next week is the Christmas party which will probably not have many employees attending after today's meeting. I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for next 7 months but you are just never ready to hear your job is ending. Why not tell us this after Christmas?
Never forget one thing. As long as you work for someone else they will fuck you over eventually. Make a plan and start your own business.

Be interested in knowing how losing your job equates to saving money for the next 7 months?

Be interested in knowing how losing your job equates to saving money for the next 7 months?

im not sure i know what u mean

You can get another job, bro. I thought you worked for the state?

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas.

State workers here are un-fireable. They just get "reassigned".

Never forget one thing. As long as you work for someone else they will fuck you over eventually. Make a plan and start your own business.

And don't be afraid to fly under the radar. The cost of going into business legitimately can be prohibitive. Get some cash flowing first, then worry about making the government goons happy.

They want your retarded ass gone and dont want to pay unemployment

You can get another job, bro. I thought you worked for the state?

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas.

State workers here are un-fireable. They just get "reassigned".

no one is hiring this time of the year and i want that financial packet she was talking about

doesnt mean i wont look to see whats out there

Sorry about that fbj.
But look at the bright side--maybe you'll like the people working in your next office better.

About losing your job you posted: I guess the positive of all this is I get to save money for the next 7 months... So, losing your job saves money?

And don't be afraid to fly under the radar. The cost of going into business legitimately can be prohibitive. Get some cash flowing first, then worry about making the government goons happy.
That's called tax evasion.

Yeah. It's called lots of things. But we stack up these laws to keep poor people poor. Sometimes the only out from under them is to cheat.

Yeah. It's called lots of things. But we stack up these laws to keep poor people poor. Sometimes the only out from under them is to cheat.
Is that how you justify your crime?

Is that how you justify your crime?

Civil disobedience.

Forum List

Back