Norway's parliament outlawed hate speech against transgender and bisexual people on Tuesday

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The penal code in Norway was expanded, having covered gay and lesbian people since 1981

By Rachel Savage
LONDON, Nov 10 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Norway's parliament outlawed hate speech against transgender and bisexual people on Tuesday, expanding its penal code which has protected gay and lesbian people since 1981.

People found guilty of hate speech face a fine or up to a year in jail for private remarks, and a maximum of three years in jail for public comments, according to the penal code.

"I'm very relieved actually, because (the lack of legal protection) has been an eyesore for trans people for many, many years," said Birna Rorslett, vice president of the Association of Transgender People in Norway.

Snip

Its relieved about wot now?gimme a break ....frigging freakish authoritian nazi fags

The entire west is going to collapse .....kinda looking forward to it
Not really but fuck it....it is was it is ..

ddssxcdr.jpg

The penal code in Norway was expanded, having covered gay and lesbian people since 1981

By Rachel Savage
LONDON, Nov 10 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Norway's parliament outlawed hate speech against transgender and bisexual people on Tuesday, expanding its penal code which has protected gay and lesbian people since 1981.

People found guilty of hate speech face a fine or up to a year in jail for private remarks, and a maximum of three years in jail for public comments, according to the penal code.

"I'm very relieved actually, because (the lack of legal protection) has been an eyesore for trans people for many, many years," said Birna Rorslett, vice president of the Association of Transgender People in Norway.

Snip

Its relieved about wot now?gimme a break ....frigging freakish authoritian nazi fags

View attachment 415931
well that was ghey

Very disappointed that Norway is punishing private speech.

I guess that it will not be long before the same laws against private speech will be passed here in the United States of America.

Wow! An angry wife/husband/significant other could call 911 & claim that "S/he has just said that s/he does not like people from Mars!"

I wonder if one may still criticize those who commit adultery and fornication.

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
Great news. Decent people are driving pigs into the shadows where they belong.

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
From the racist who calls the pigs on his black neighbor having tea with two other people ....over a fucking nothing cold virus

Why am I not surprised

rjrjjdjdjd.gif

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
A clear violation of free speech and expression.

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
Figures you would think outlawing the TRUTH is a good thing.

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931

You do realize sooner or later those pigs gain lower and use the laws you created to silence you...

Many of you play right into the hands of your enemy...

I prefer ignorance and hate to be spoken and spoken loudly and why?

Simple, that way you know which idiot to ignore...

I disagree with hate speech laws and believe every idiot should be allow to spew their stupidity...

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931

You do realize sooner or later those pigs gain lower and use the laws you created to silence you...

Many of you play right into the hands of your enemy...

I prefer ignorance and hate to be spoken and spoken loudly and why?

Simple, that way you know which idiot to ignore...

I disagree with hate speech laws and believe every idiot should be allow to spew their stupidity...
The problem is 90% of your ilk disagrees with you

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
Or a society enforcing civilised norms of behavior.

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
Guys dressed up as girls using little girls bathrooms is normal behavior?

Now in Norway if a preacher or priest tells his congregation during church service the Bible says marriage should be only between a man and a woman.
He will be arrested for hate speech and sent to prison. ... :cuckoo:
Unless he includes a goat!
If he says a man a woman and a goat it would be difficult to prosecute him for being anti-Trans!

By Rachel Savage

Snip

View attachment 415931
It is simply going to far. Plus its selective.

Forum List

Back