Why Shouldn't The VP Have Unilateral Power To Overturn Elections??

Hahaha Those aren't States that did that. Those were partisan legislators doing the bidding of the Neo-GOP. None of what they presented represented a legal, legitimate or valid challenge to the States certified EC vote. There was no valid challenge in any state.
Three state legislatures -WI, AZ, & PA I think- sent letters to Pence requesting another ten days to review their certifications.....This is a fact.

The "overturn the election" narrative that you parrots spew is total bunk.

Three state legislatures -WI, AZ, & PA I think- sent letters to Pence requesting another ten days to review their certifications.....This is a fact.

The "overturn the election" narrative that you parrots spew is total bunk.
Individual legislators were urged to signed a letter...according to your source, If they had evidence, a valid court case could have had an impact, but they had none.

Hahaha Those aren't States that did that. Those were partisan legislators doing the bidding of the Neo-GOP. None of what they presented represented a legal, legitimate or valid challenge to the States certified EC vote. There was no valid challenge in any state.
Our court system sucks. 2020 was proof.

Our court system sucks. 2020 was proof.
How dare they uphold the rule of law!

Trumpyberra's and his lies about America are what what suck. The Network that parroted those lies knowing full well they were lies, also sucks.

I would not trust Kamala if the situation was reversed.
She will have the same power Pence had to reject valid, certified EC counts from any state. Which was, is, and will be none, zero, zip, nada......

Forum List

Back