Why Should God Let You Into Heaven?

And in China Christianity is spreading like wildfire, btw...even though it's illegal.

Do you blame them? Look at the way Christians act in China.

China tries cult members for murder at McDonald s

Believe in Jesus or I'll stab you?

How about christians in the US?

10693411_1533207916915312_528057398_n.jpg

What would be worse, dying once or burning in hell for eternity? Christians are even sicker.

Read your Bible and decide for yourself. What did the Christ say himself?

Joh_8:15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

It is the fundamentalist churches that have condemned everyone to a fiery punishment, not the Christ. The Christ was the most gentile man who ever walked this earth. Let's simply apply some common sense.

If God has already sentenced sinners to a fiery hell without the due process of a trial, why then did he say that there would be a coming judgment? What would be the need if they are already serving a sentence? That would at least be double jeopardy.

Do you really think God would sentence one individual to a sentence of constant torture for 1,000 years longer than another guilty of the same offense? Of course He wouldn't.

There are two coming judgments. The judgment of the saints where their rewards will be given or taken away and the Great White Throne judgment where all the rest of mankind will face the fair and impartial judgment of the Christ.

Forget about what all these fundamentalist churches teach. They have already deemed the Christ an absolute failure and will answer to Him directly for their false teachings. Worry about standing before Him yourself. You won't be required to answer for the fundies or for anyone else.

Religion preaches about a coming judgement to get people to repent, change their sinful ways and do better moving forward.

Anyways, I'm confident that if there is a god, he won't punish me for not listing to human theistic fools. In fact a real god would reward my intelligence.

Were it not for religion, the earth would really be a dangerous and barbaric place. It has kept millions of people in some form of civil obedience.

Do you blame them? Look at the way Christians act in China.

China tries cult members for murder at McDonald s

Believe in Jesus or I'll stab you?

What would be worse, dying once or burning in hell for eternity? Christians are even sicker.

It is the fundamentalist churches that have condemned everyone to a fiery punishment, not the Christ. The Christ was the most gentile man who ever walked this earth. Let's simply apply some common sense.

If God has already sentenced sinners to a fiery hell without the due process of a trial, why then did he say that there would be a coming judgment? What would be the need if they are already serving a sentence? That would at least be double jeopardy.

Do you really think God would sentence one individual to a sentence of constant torture for 1,000 years longer than another guilty of the same offense? Of course He wouldn't.

There are two coming judgments. The judgment of the saints where their rewards will be given or taken away and the Great White Throne judgment where all the rest of mankind will face the fair and impartial judgment of the Christ.

Forget about what all these fundamentalist churches teach. They have already deemed the Christ an absolute failure and will answer to Him directly for their false teachings. Worry about standing before Him yourself. You won't be required to answer for the fundies or for anyone else.

Religion preaches about a coming judgement to get people to repent, change their sinful ways and do better moving forward.

Anyways, I'm confident that if there is a god, he won't punish me for not listing to human theistic fools. In fact a real god would reward my intelligence.

Were it not for religion, the earth would really be a dangerous and barbaric place. It has kept millions of people in some form of civil obedience.

I can't deny that is true but I often wonder if it is necessary and I think it keeps us ignorant as a species.

They never talked about god on the star ship enterprise but they all seemed to be decent people.

I can't deny that is true but I often wonder if it is necessary and I think it keeps us ignorant as a species.

They never talked about god on the star ship enterprise but they all seemed to be decent people.

How does it keep you ignorant? Didn't you have to take more than one class in school? Did taking English keep you from learning math?

How does it keep you ignorant? Didn't you have to take more than one class in school? Did taking English keep you from learning math?

I'll give you a great example of how it keeps us ignorant. Jesus freaks are told that the end of days are coming and that it has all been prophesized. What's going on in the middle east, Israel & Russia.

So Christianity tells us when, how and why the world is going to end and Christians believe it.

SO, do you know what they don't believe? They don't believe Global warming is destroying the planet. Why don't they believe? Because their backward, ancient outdated religions denies it. Why do they deny it? Because it contradicts their scripture and because they have an unholy alliance with the corporations who want to continue burning fossil fuels.

I'll give you a great example of how it keeps us ignorant. Jesus freaks are told that the end of days are coming and that it has all been prophesized. What's going on in the middle east, Israel & Russia.

So Christianity tells us when, how and why the world is going to end and Christians believe it.

SO, do you know what they don't believe? They don't believe Global warming is destroying the planet. Why don't they believe? Because their backward, ancient outdated religions denies it. Why do they deny it? Because it contradicts their scripture and because they have an unholy alliance with the corporations who want to continue burning fossil fuels.
you have a serious problem with confusing religion and politics.....that may be why you're so fucked up......

Christianity does not have a "doctrine" regarding AGW.....nor does it have a "doctrine" on corporations.....

You mean like ISIS? War in Palestine? Abortion doctors getting shot? All the religious wars throughout history? Persecution of non-believers? ...

Forum List

Back