Why should Ford pull ad?

More anti Obama phony outrage.......

...oh well....it's to be expected from anybody who hates an incumbent president. Standard modus operandi....complain about everything. Lefties did it under Bush too.

Although it's infinitly easier for the Ron Paul crowd to do back seat political driving...thier platform will never actualy be tried or tested.

Looked around, as I usually do...Didn't see it.

Media...That' splains it.

Not sure if I posted it in proper place, but none the less, it needs to be known what this regime is doing to private industry.

I just wish that Ford wouldve went public with it and told the WH to f**k themselves.

The parts industry would have fallen too if the other had not been bailed out.

that would have srewed up Ford pretty good

More anti Obama phony outrage....
Nice to know that you believe censorship is acceptable.

Although it's infinitly easier for the Ron Paul crowd to do back seat political driving...thier platform will never actualy be tried or tested.
Well, only if you ignore the first 150 years of the nation's history.

More anti Obama phony outrage.......

...oh well....it's to be expected from anybody who hates an incumbent president. Standard modus operandi....complain about everything. Lefties did it under Bush too.

Nothing phony here bro.... I think its an outrage that this regime would pressure a privately owned company to pull advertising. Especially since it was true and honest.

That is one of the reasons I wont buy a new GM or Chrysler product... exactly what the man in the ad said. He feels like I do about it.

I loved the ad myself.

Unless commercials are completely offensive why bother? Anybody who relies on Madison Ave., the legendery home of lies and exaggeration and psycho-babble aka advertising, to acceurately describe a product is a fool or a victim of pop-culture education. It's no secret that Mad Ave employs a little army of psychologists to guage the effects of commercials and fine tune the emotion card. The Subaru commercial blatently says that the car saved the guy's life without bothering to explain. You see the driver of a new Subaru stop next to his old Subaru in a junk yard and lovingly remove the shift nob (sniff sniff) and the briefcase the Police impound forgot. It's a soap opera people. How about the old timer who tells his daughter to be careful as she grows up before our eyes? It's a genuine tear jerker worthy of Hollywood. The point is that it's all lies. The cars are good enough but it's the commercials that are in competition with each other.

The commercial with the dad and daughter getting ready to go to college (I guess) was a very touching commercial for sure... guess b/c I had an 18 yr old learning to drive at the time.

I think this regime stepped over the line with the Ford ad though..... freedom of speech and all :eusa_whistle:

The parts industry would have fallen too if the other had not been bailed out.

that would have srewed up Ford pretty good

Yeah, because and overabundance of supply always jacks up the prices. :rofl:

Yes, and every supplier knows to operate at maximum output even when two of your major vendors go under.

:cuckoo:
GM & Chrysler wouldn't have vanished from the Earth, you simpleton.

They would've been reorganized and someone who could make them go would have stepped in to run them.

The bailout was nothing more than taxpayer funded payola to UAW.

Yes, and every supplier knows to operate at maximum output even when two of your major vendors go under.

They would've been reorganized and someone who could make them go would have stepped in to run them.
I love the wild-eyed assumptions. But then, I guess if you didn't make those assumptions, then you could come up with this doozy.

That or they may have packed up and moved to China.... along GE.

Autos Insider | GM considers building Volt in China, praises U.S. hands-off policy | The Detroit News

I love the wild-eyed assumptions. But then, I guess if you didn't make those assumptions, then you could come up with this doozy.

Yes,.... because ALL businesses can't do it or recover without government intervention :rolleyes:

You are indeed imbecilic

You got that right.

They pumped billions of taxpayer dollars into those companies to "save" them. They both went into bankrupcy anyway.

The folks who had retirments, 401K's and had invested in those companies got hosed.

Of course the Unions made out like bandits.

Last edited:

I love the wild-eyed assumptions.
For someone with your handle, you sure are painfully stupid.

I suppose you've never heard of Roger Penske, have you?

Penske-Saturn deal could change how cars are sold - USATODAY.com

How much you want to bet that deal didn't fall apart because of regulatory heavy-handedness from the District of Criminals?...I'll even give you odds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back