Why should anyone believe the GOP cares about anyone in the middle class or poor?

There has to be a reason why average Joe republican still votes GOP. I don’t give a shit if they don’t like democrats as the alternative. Voting republican just doesn’t make any sense if you aren’t in the top 5% of earners and why this basic understanding escapes these voters is way beyond me. If you don’t like the democrat, then vote for the independent conservative. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Those that can't give up their racism, are still bitterly clinging to their guns and the Republican party.
Democrat Party is of the KKK, Jim Crow and voting against civil rights.

Did you know Obama's Net Worth is hovering around 100 million now?

Damn those RICH Republicans !!!

And did you know Nancy Pelosi's 10ft walls around her Democrat Plantation were specifically built to keep average folks out?

Doesn’t matter how rich a democrat is. They advocate for middle class first policies. Not trickle down.
All federal tax money ends up staying in DC dumbass

There has to be a reason why average Joe republican still votes GOP. I don’t give a shit if they don’t like democrats as the alternative. Voting republican just doesn’t make any sense if you aren’t in the top 5% of earners and why this basic understanding escapes these voters is way beyond me. If you don’t like the democrat, then vote for the independent conservative. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Those that can't give up their racism, are still bitterly clinging to their guns and the Republican party.
Lol
Only fucking morons view everything through race so shut the fuck up you little weasel boy

/----/ when all else fails- fall back on the strawman argument.
upload_2019-2-6_11-18-32.png

And did you know Nancy Pelosi's 10ft walls around her Democrat Plantation were specifically built to keep average folks out?

Doesn’t matter how rich a democrat is. They advocate for middle class first policies. Not trickle down.

Hold on a minute...what policies have Democrats pushed to benefit the middle class? The Democrats have been hell-bent on expanding America’s underclass for years, all they’ve done is bend over backwards for illegals and barely legals.
This underclass they insist on growing has almost no affect on the top 20%....These needy, tax payer dependent bottomfeeders fuck the middle working classers over big time. If you can’t see that you’re blind or stupid.
Just ridiculous. If you cons were honest you would admit that we need more immigrants. We don't have enough people right now. You are making the right arguments if we were still in the 2007 great recession but we are not.

So when your party leaders start increasing legal immigration because of this fact, LONG before blue collar wages go high enough to make a difference in their lives, let me know what you have to say about that.

We are for high paying union jobs. You demonized those jobs till they went overseas. Now they are coming back at $15hr? MAGA. LOL

Voting republican just doesn’t make any sense
neither does voting democrat.....
Yes it does. Let me give you an example. Obama won in 2008. Why didn’t you stupid poor people show up in 2010 and vote out the obstructionist republicans? Instead you gave them the house then eventually the senate.

We will never know because Americans are stupid and midterms are the cons secret weapon.

You blame democrats for the destruction of the middle class meanwhile we constantly tell you about gop policies that hurt the middle class and grow the gap between the rich and poor.
bobo go and vote for the people who are dragging this country down....there is a reason these useless jerks have a 25% approval rating...because dumbasses like you keep on voting them in.....my sister in law moved to your state,the stories she has told my wife,why are you guys so backwards?....
You keep voting gop because I’m killing it. Are you? Then continue to vote gop.

I’m just guessing you aren’t killing it and when they make cuts to social programs you benefit from so the rich can get more tax cuts, don’t blame the democrats for your woes. You voted for it.
unlike you bobo i dont vote for anything gop or dnc...i understand why these failures have such a low approval rating,something you apparently just cant figure out....but keep acting like you do if it makes you feel better...
You may as well be voting GOP. You are like the poor people they convince to stay home because voting doesn't matter. You're part of the problem. You don't know you are a democrat. Not rich enough to be a republican. How did they win you over? Was it god gays guns or racism? Or just stupidity. LOL

We actually help the poor. With our own time and money. We don’t demand the government do it with someone else’s money

All federal tax money ends up staying in DC dumbass
No it doesn't it goes to red states who pay less than they get.

Hold on a minute...what policies have Democrats pushed to benefit the middle class? The Democrats have been hell-bent on expanding America’s underclass for years, all they’ve done is bend over backwards for illegals and barely legals.
This underclass they insist on growing has almost no affect on the top 20%....These needy, tax payer dependent bottomfeeders fuck the middle working classers over big time. If you can’t see that you’re blind or stupid.
Just ridiculous. If you cons were honest you would admit that we need more immigrants. We don't have enough people right now. You are making the right arguments if we were still in the 2007 great recession but we are not.

So when your party leaders start increasing legal immigration because of this fact, LONG before blue collar wages go high enough to make a difference in their lives, let me know what you have to say about that.

We are for high paying union jobs. You demonized those jobs till they went overseas. Now they are coming back at $15hr? MAGA. LOL

We need “immigrants” with third grade level educations, whom can’t speak English, whom have litters of children they can’t afford?
For what? How many weed abatement jobs do you think are out there?

You're so foolish OP. EVERYTHING progressives accuse conservatives applies to progressives. The wealthiest zip codes are progressive, and most of the filthy rich are progressive or Democrat, and it's Democrat districts that keep the black man down with lies and excuses.

But you tell us it's CONSERVATIVES who only care about the rich.

I’m a middle class Conservative. On the rare occasion that I vote for a traditional party candidate it’s almost exclusively a Republican because the Democrats don’t offer me anything. The Republican Party doesn’t offer me much but at least they pay lip service to what I believe in.

The Democrats don’t even do that. Instead they actually promote policies I find so morally abhorrent thst they turn my stomach.

We need “immigrants” with third grade level educations, whom can’t speak English, whom have litters of children they can’t afford?
People from white countries aren’t coming here.

Actually people now have more money in their pockets more jobs and less people on welfare and food stamps.
Under trump more blacks and latinos have jobs and women.
Hate to tell you but that sounds pretty good.

Obama gave us record debt more people on welfare and food stamps.

You choose but its pretty clear which one benifits the public more.

Voting Republican doesn't make sense for scores of reasons.

You're in a dying party while you lecture us. Maybe take a good look at yourself.

Voting republican just doesn’t make any sense
neither does voting democrat.....
Yes it does. Let me give you an example. Obama won in 2008. Why didn’t you stupid poor people show up in 2010 and vote out the obstructionist republicans? Instead you gave them the house then eventually the senate.

We will never know because Americans are stupid and midterms are the cons secret weapon.

You blame democrats for the destruction of the middle class meanwhile we constantly tell you about gop policies that hurt the middle class and grow the gap between the rich and poor.
bobo go and vote for the people who are dragging this country down....there is a reason these useless jerks have a 25% approval rating...because dumbasses like you keep on voting them in.....my sister in law moved to your state,the stories she has told my wife,why are you guys so backwards?....
You keep voting gop because I’m killing it. Are you? Then continue to vote gop.

I’m just guessing you aren’t killing it and when they make cuts to social programs you benefit from so the rich can get more tax cuts, don’t blame the democrats for your woes. You voted for it.
unlike you bobo i dont vote for anything gop or dnc...i understand why these failures have such a low approval rating,something you apparently just cant figure out....but keep acting like you do if it makes you feel better...
You may as well be voting GOP. You are like the poor people they convince to stay home because voting doesn't matter. You're part of the problem. You don't know you are a democrat. Not rich enough to be a republican. How did they win you over? Was it god gays guns or racism? Or just stupidity. LOL
did i say i dont vote,or was that you?....and you are part of the problem for voting for same useless people over and over again........so tell me bobo,why do you vote for people who have a horrible approval rating?..and then vote for them again?...now thats stupidity...

People from white countries aren’t coming here.

So take what we can get huh? Are we just looking for warm bodies to drop litters of children funded by the American taxpayer, warm bodies to flood our public education system, pack our hospitals and roadways?

They are sending us peasants who don't have a 3rd grade education. We don't need that and why should obvious. Why turn our country into a shithole so Democrats can live behind walls in gated communities?

s-l300.jpg

Forum List

Back