Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

Schools being open equals normalcy and liberals can’t allow that

Schools opening doesn't equal "normalcy". It equals lunacy, to even contemplate it.

Let's be clear here. What used to be "normal" is gone - forever. This virus will always be with us, until there are both cures and vaccines. We're talking years.

So either you get with the program to shut this shit down HARD like we've done in the rest of the first world, or be prepared for YEARS of shut downs, outbreaks, and chaos. These are the ONLY choices you have.

Every other first world country - the ones with REAL leaders, has re-opened and re-opened safely. Only in the USA is the virus running unchecked. This is the abject failure of leadershipm but typical of the Trump Administration.
Manic panic you are so impose that upon yourself alone and stop deriving pleasure from attempting g to impose your fake fears on others

"Fake fears". Tell that to the 138,000 families who have lost loved ones. Or the more than $1.785 million people who are still sick. The USA has yet to reach a point where you have more people getting better than getting sick. Trump is the one who spreading false information.

Yesterday, Friday, more than 70,000 Americans tested positive to the disease. Arizona, Texas and Florida have run out of hospital beds. Or the thousands who line up every day hoping for a scare test. California is now imposing lockdown. Since Friday, more than 20 states are reporting record numbers of cases.

You don't destroy an economy on a virs witha high 90's survival rate. I'd tell you to stop being stupid but that ship has sailed.

Actually most grocery stores have a large amount of young adults as employees. So there goes your ideas down the drain
No, you are wrong, a young adult is not the same as a child. Thus far the data and studies all indicate that children do not transmit covid-19. Children are also at the lowest risk of becoming sick with covid-19.
My wife is 61 she had covid and had no problems other than losing her hearing for 4 or 5 days

So go suck a cucumber

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

So you think that the kids just teach themselves?

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Your excuses and rationalizations are lame.
Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence.

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

By lying you violated the 8th commandment. Shame on you.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

Your statement is nothing but a lie.

There are many other perfectly healthy children who have died of the virus.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

How about you sacrifice your child before you demand someone sacrifice theirs?

And you claim to be a christian.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Simple, if you have pre existing conditions and don't feel safe, stay home.

Tell that to the thousands of people who work in the schools.

That is such a stupid and irresponsible statement.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What do you think it will do if we open the schools?

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

What's the problem with home schooling now?
Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.
For sure,our school system is so corrupt that it sickens me parents send their children off there,
Glad all of mine are through with it. Our youngest finished this year. She completed her last 3 years through Connections Academy online and loved it. She could set her own schedule, and if we went out of town she could just bring her laptop.

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

So you think that the kids just teach themselves?

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Your excuses and rationalizations are lame.
Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence.

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

By lying you violated the 8th commandment. Shame on you.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

Your statement is nothing but a lie.

There are many other perfectly healthy children who have died of the virus.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

How about you sacrifice your child before you demand someone sacrifice theirs?

And you claim to be a christian.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Simple, if you have pre existing conditions and don't feel safe, stay home.

Tell that to the thousands of people who work in the schools.

That is such a stupid and irresponsible statement.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What do you think it will do if we open the schools?

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

What's the problem with home schooling now?
Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.
For sure,our school system is so corrupt that it sickens me parents send their children off there,
However one of the things that happen in schools are kids learn how to deal with retards
Retards don't just exist in schools. LOL

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Really... the 61 year old teacher died. My mother retired before that.

So for how long? 10 years closed? Should we just allow an entire generation of kids grow up unable to do math?

What is your plan exactly.

1. Reduce the daily infection rate to levels that are low enough for contact tracers to be able to follow and do their investigations which involve testing, questioning and isolating people.

2. You reduce the daily infection rate by isolating everyone as much as possible and remaining in isolation until the number of infections drop to a level that can be managed.

3. Its what New Zealand and TAIWAN did. They are the proof that it is possible.

4. The longer the United States waits to go into the lock down mode, the longer it will have to stay in lock down mode to defeat the virus.

5. Until the virus is defeated, the U.S. economy will NEVER RECOVER!

I'm just going to respond to 4 and 5, because those are really the crux of the matter.

This is where the problem is. You want to shut down the planet, until the virus is defeated.

You will never defeat this virus. Never. Covid-19 will never disappear. Hasn't in New Zealand, won't here.

And this is where we simply have to defeat people like you politically.

Because you would destroy millions on millions of people, to try and eliminate a virus that will never be eliminated.

Can we eliminate the flu? Should we shut down the planet for the flu?

Because think about it..... We have vaccines for the flu. We have tested and proven treatments for the flu. The flu is LESS contagious than Covid-19.

Less contagious, tested treatments, and we have a vaccine.

Why have we not eliminated the flu? Why have we not stamped out the flu?

Yet you want us to shut down the country for a virus that is more contiguous, that we have not had decades of tested treatments for, that we have no vaccine for.

That is suicide. No. Sorry. We are *WILL* reopen the economy. We are not your slaves. You are not our masters. We live in a country based on freedom. And you don't get to tell everyone else that they have to end their entire lives, because you are scared of a little virus.

Sorry. Tough snot. We get to vote too. And I'll be voting against any politician that continues the lock down. I'm glad you made that post though, because you effectively are advertisement for Trump.

You are the reason we need to vote Trump. I hope he wins, and I hope he ends this dumb lockdown.

1. The seasonal flu is not the covid-19 virus. Anyone can get the annual seasonal flu shot and avoid dying from the flu. There is no vaccine yet for Covid-19 and it has a death rate 45 times that of seasonal flu. Unfortunately, you don't understand these differences which is why you bring up seasonal flu.

2. You can rebuild and economy of a country a city anything. Japan rebuild Hiroshima which was NUKED in August 1945. By 1958, Hiroshima was larger and wealthier than it had been in 1945 before it was nuked.

3. What you can't do, is bring back people who have died from covid-19. You can bring back the economy, but you can't bring back the people that have died.

4. The economy will remain in recession as long as the covid-19 virus is not contained. The only path to a better economy is by containing and defeating the virus.

5. New Zealand and TAIWAN have defeated the virus. The few active cases they still have are not relevant and are easily controlled by contact tracing.

6. NEW ZEALAN AND TAIWAN ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF HOW TO HANDLE THE VIRUS! THEY HAVE PROVED THE VIRUS CAN BE DEFEATED! The few active cases each country has are under control.

You are still missing the point. I know exactly what I'm talking about, you don't.

You said we should close down until we eradicate the virus.

Well the Flu is less contagious, and we do have vaccines, and we have years of treatment experience.

Why have we not been able to eradicate the flu?

If we can't eradicate the flu, when we have vaccines, and it less contagious, why would you think we'd be able to eradicate Covid-19?
Thinking is obviously not his strong point.

Funny how those who are not in harms way have a lot to say. Im an educator, you go teach and take the risk. Better yet go to a hospital and work in the covid ward. I know two who are deadof covid and to who are No mask wearing trump supporters who refuse to wear a mask who are now on ventilators. Get out of your emotions and make comments based of facts. No stupid comments.

Sorry I am calling bull shit, if you are a educator I wouldn't want my kids in your class.
I think you are full of shit, your first reply you make it clear who you are and what you are here for.
So very true.lol bullshit indeed.

Ya know it might not be a bad idea to keep the kids out of school they are taut all lies and bs any way.
That’s why It always angers me parents put their kids in public schools,they are sentencing them to go get indoctrinated with lies and Bs in our corrupt school system.

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

This is a typical left wing response.

It's loaded with connections that do not exist or really don't matter.

People are getting pissed at anyone who sneezes even though allergies are very high in some areas.
If people don't want to send their kids to school....fine.

If teachers don't want to teach fine (but don't pay them).

I am sure we can find qualified replacements.
The choice for teachers is your health and the health of your family, or your job. And you believe this should be the rationale for opening schools before we control this pandemic. Why did you choose to check both your common sense and your empathy at the door?

We all face it and it's really up to parents (but I forgot you left wingers are all disciples of Al "I what's best" Gore). Choice is only useful as long as people make the choice you want.

What is it that you think you actually know something and worse yet try to fool others into thinking the same.

Do you have an example of a school where it was spread ?
As the schools were shut down by responsible people in March, and less responsible people in May, there has not, thank God, been the chance for spread in schools. But using that to justify an unsafe opening is specious.

The age of COVID-19 patients has been dropping because younger people have been irresponsible when it comes to social distancing and hygiene.

Are you willing to test your expert public health theories on school kids?
Either schools open or the usa slides into a major depression
It’s not just schools,all businesses need to reopen as well.

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

This is a typical left wing response.

It's loaded with connections that do not exist or really don't matter.

People are getting pissed at anyone who sneezes even though allergies are very high in some areas.
If people don't want to send their kids to school....fine.

If teachers don't want to teach fine (but don't pay them).

I am sure we can find qualified replacements.
The choice for teachers is your health and the health of your family, or your job. And you believe this should be the rationale for opening schools before we control this pandemic. Why did you choose to check both your common sense and your empathy at the door?

We all face it and it's really up to parents (but I forgot you left wingers are all disciples of Al "I what's best" Gore). Choice is only useful as long as people make the choice you want.

What is it that you think you actually know something and worse yet try to fool others into thinking the same.

Do you have an example of a school where it was spread ?
As the schools were shut down by responsible people in March, and less responsible people in May, there has not, thank God, been the chance for spread in schools. But using that to justify an unsafe opening is specious.

The age of COVID-19 patients has been dropping because younger people have been irresponsible when it comes to social distancing and hygiene.

Are you willing to test your expert public health theories on school kids?
Either schools open or the usa slides into a major depression
It’s not just schools,all businesses need to reopen as well.
Aye Matey.............................

NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO WORK UNTIL THIS VIRUS IS UNDER CONTROL PERIOD.

THE ONLY REASON TRUMP WANTS SCHOOLS TO OPEN IS TO FORCE LOW INCOME PARENTS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE IS NO REAL REASON TO FORCE CHILDREN BACK, OTHERWISE.

SCREAMING BACK AT YOU, WHAT IS UNDER CONTROL TO YOU?

WHY DON'T YOU WANT THOSE KIDS YOU'RE "WORRIED" ABOUT TO GET A COUPLE OF DECENT MEALS A DAY?

All OF THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD ARE MISSING SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. WHERE SCHOOLS ARE RE-OPENING, THE VIRUS HAS BEEN CONTAINED AND CASES ARE DECLINING. THIS IS NOT TRUE OF THE USA.

OOPS!

Despite COVID-19, Many European Schools Are Already Open or Will Be Opening in Fall
By John Jakubisin | July 8, 2020 | 2:16pm EDT

(CNS News) – In a July 8 tweet, President Donald Trump criticized Democrats for wanting U.S. schools to stay closed for political reasons, adding that in some European countries “schools are open with no problems.” According to the information available, Trump is largely correct, many of the European schools are open or will be soon opening.

In his tweet, Trump said, “In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!”

(Twitter.)

(Twitter.)
The president is accurate, many European countries have opened their schools in some capacity.

Denmark led by opening on April 15, bringing the youngest students back first. The Danish schools emphasized physical distancing and hygiene, and did not require masks.

The vice president of the Danish Union of Teachers, Dorte Lange, said of the situation, "We are glad to say the re-opening up to now has been quite successful. Teachers who have health issues, or who have family members who might be at risk, can teach online from home,” according to the BBC.

In Norway, schools first reopened on April 20 and 1st-4th grades followed the next week on April 27. The country has not experienced any significant rise in cases or deaths as a result.

Prime Minister Erna Solberg noted, “Thanks to our common efforts since March, we have brought the contamination under control. We can therefore, over time, lighten the toughest measures.”

Germany left the reopening of school to its 16 states, which ranged in their openings from April 27 to May 4. Germany prioritized bringing older students back first so they could complete their exams.

Germany’s 7-day average of coronavirus cases has dropped down to 384 in comparison to the average of 1,075 on May 4.

...Yeah, destroying the American economy is always an acceptable solution to a disease with a 1/2% mortality rate! Wear you mask, maintain social distance, and wash your hands. Problem solved.
Screw the economy... we're talking about saving the lives of hundreds - perhaps thousands - of children.

Children's lives matter more... vastly more.

No school district should be forced to open until the pandemic has been brought under control in that district and its environs.

And any leader - or political party - that forces the issue through Funding Blackmail deserves to be arraigned on Reckless Endangerment charges.

Until there is a death directly attributable to such idiotic policies - at which point, the charges can be upgraded to Manslaughter One, or Murder Two.

...Yeah, destroying the American economy is always an acceptable solution to a disease with a 1/2% mortality rate! Wear you mask, maintain social distance, and wash your hands. Problem solved.
Screw the economy... we're talking about saving the lives of hundreds - perhaps thousands - of children.

No school district should be forced to open until the pandemic has been brought under control in that district and its environs.

Children aren't dying asshole.

And any leader - or political party - that forces the issue through Funding Blackmail deserves to be arraigned on Reckless Endangerment charges.

Until there is a death directly attributable to such idiotic policies - at which point, the charges can be upgraded to Manslaughter One, or Murder Two.

Under control, what does that mean, please be specific since it seems important to you.

According to you, Gov. Cuomo should be facing 6,200 charges of manslaughter for having ordered elderly COVID-19 patients into nursing homes and assisted facilities. Works for me.

There are many types of schools under consideration:
pre-school day-cares
kindergartens
grade schools
middle schools
jr-hi's
High Schools
Colleges

They all have COVID considerations.

COVID is a LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

Your not a real American

...1. Across the US schools closed about 3/16/20...
Noted. Probably true, or close enough to it to not worry about the exceptions to the rule.

...2. Do you think that kids are not in contact or not playing together since 3/16? ...
Not in groups of 20 or 30, spaced 3-4 feet from their neighbor desks, and not in groups of 20-200 or more on the recess yard or the gymnasium.

...3. Agree that indoor classrooms need to be approved for COVID resistance, to reduce risk...
Common ground.

...4. Are you saying that the "new normal" is no classroom learning, all classes are virtual?...
Yes.

My grandson's middle-economic-class far southwest suburban Chicago-area school district bought Chromebooks for the all the kids..

And then they picked up the tab for internet access for any poor family that could not afford it... hell...ComCast donated a lot of that; the school paid the rest.

And that was back in mid-March, continuing through late May, when virtual classed ended for the school year.

It will be far easier to fill-in-the-blanks for kids without Internet access than it would be to refit 100,000+ schools with upgraded air filtration systems in the next 30 days. Less expensive, too.

Oh... and... as to practicality... so many colleges and universities are shifting temporarily to all-online virtual classrooms that the Trump administration jumped-in to seize the opportunity to deport thousands of aliens with student visas who would only be attending virtual classes.

5. Only ~66% of white kids can access online classes, and only ~50% of black kids. So parents need to either buy computers or send their kids to class...
Access to virtual-classroom resources was already covered in a previous bullet point.

...No one is "forcing" kids into classrooms...
And that's where you're wrong. If Trump gets his way he will withhold funding for any district that refuses to re-open as an In-Person venue.

That forces the hand of district-level management and that, in turn, sets into motion the entire range of laws regarding attendance, truancy, etc.

...School districts are not setup for both online and in-classroom classes...
My grandson's district (and I live within it myself) shifted to an All Virtual model at light-speed and they had a highly successful last three months of school.

...Many kids will be left behind and never catch up...
Better 'behind' than at-risk, or, even worse, dead. Besides... kids are resilient. Most who fall behind will catch-up. The Greatest Good for the Greatest Number.

...Virtual classrooms are not a complete answer for all kids...
True... but in the midst of an aggressive and lethal viral pandemic that may be all we get for a while... and it's vastly better than nothing.

...6. COVID is not going away, so lets say that "interim" is only until a vaccine is available, then its back to class...
Yep. As soon as there is enough vaccine for everyone who needs it, the threat of the pandemic will be over. IF a vaccine ever materializes.

...Vaccines should be available in January...
There have been reports of promising formulae, but nothing solid yet. Senior epidemiology experts warn there is no guarantee that a vaccine will be found.

Translation: I will believe it when I see it... and only THEN will I allow myself to rejoice that the end is in sight.

Until that time, I choose to err (and to support erring) on the side of Lesser Risk to Children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back