Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

How many Children died from China Virus this year?

Now tell us how many children died of the Flu this year?

You don't think far enough to realize your worry is irrational.

Such a fucking idiot.
It's not about kids dying.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to control.
LOL .03 are dead from covid. .1 always die from the flu

Wake up sucker

Again, idiot, it's not about the death rate.
It's about health care systems being overwhelmed and stopping the spread.
And the degree of damage that COVID does to other organs besides the lungs.
Much is still unknown and pigheaded idiots like you refuse to learn.
Screw your political fear mongering.

I leave that up to Trump.

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

Such a fucking idiot.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.

Gee no evidence for me to read about......

How come you idiots don't think that way about Flu outbreaks among the children during the school year, every year?

How many children died of the Flu this year?

You fail to understand the situation, because you have been trained to be stupid.

Google it, lazy ass.
Specifically look into Arizona and Florida.

Answer it you lazy ass!

=====

"Gee no evidence for me to read about......

How come you idiots don't think that way about Flu outbreaks among the children during the school year, every year?

You fail to understand the situation, because you have been trained to be stupid."

IMHO there need to be an "infrastructure" funding initiative to improve HVAC systems in schools.
Apparently the virus thrives indoors.
So whatever they can do to reduce the viral loads in HVAC systems would be well worth it.
Schools need to open, but safely.

What HVAC? I'm dead serious: there are schools in this area that do not actually HAVE any HVAC system...just hot-water heating systems (usually baseboards).
OK, so they may need to add an air purification system to circulate and purify the air.
Or just add an HVAC system? Whatever makes sense.

I've thought similarly. Hospitals have these types of systems on their OR's. Suck it up and out. Wouldn't want it as part of an hvac system as those recirculate air, but it is a doable thing. Costly, but logistically possible.

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

So you think that the kids just teach themselves?

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Your excuses and rationalizations are lame.
Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence.

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

By lying you violated the 8th commandment. Shame on you.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

Your statement is nothing but a lie.

There are many other perfectly healthy children who have died of the virus.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

How about you sacrifice your child before you demand someone sacrifice theirs?

And you claim to be a christian.

Your god and Jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in our face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Names of the healthy kids who died of covid........................

I just gave you one. Didn't you read the article? Of course you didn't read that article. You're too stupid and lazy to do that. His name is Andre Guest. If you want more. Go find it yourself.

You are a liar.

You really should repent your sins. Your god won't forgive you until you have honestly repented and changed your ways.

If you want that forgiveness you better start repenting now before it's too late. Otherwise St. Peter is going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
If I typed that bogus name I would be the only person on the internet typing that and you would easily have my IP. You could post the link to the info yourself, but since it doesn't exist you can't.

See I know what you can do before you even think, but don't stop as I live for dipshits like you
This kid died from corona but he already had a failed kidney transplant so he must have been on dialysis but they left that out

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.

Spot on, Dana.
Bitch-slapped the fake Christian REAL GOOD.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

Your god and Jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in our face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Names of the healthy kids who died of covid........................

I just gave you one. Didn't you read the article? Of course you didn't read that article. You're too stupid and lazy to do that. His name is Andre Guest. If you want more. Go find it yourself.

You are a liar.

You really should repent your sins. Your god won't forgive you until you have honestly repented and changed your ways.

If you want that forgiveness you better start repenting now before it's too late. Otherwise St. Peter is going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
If I typed that bogus name I would be the only person on the internet typing that and you would easily have my IP. You could post the link to the info yourself, but since it doesn't exist you can't.

See I know what you can do before you even think, but don't stop as I live for dipshits like you
This kid died from corona but he already had a failed kidney transplant so he must have been on dialysis but they left that out

Don't flatter yourself, I really don't think anyone is that interested in you or your IP.

Such a fucking idiot.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.

You fail to understand the situation, because you have been trained to be stupid.

Google it, lazy ass.

Answer it you lazy ass!

=====

You fail to understand the situation, because you have been trained to be stupid."

OH! I see. You don't know how to use Google.
Pity.
Find a 13-year-old to teach you.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Simple, if you have pre existing conditions and don't feel safe, stay home.

Well, your definitely a person in Trump's true image. Ignorant to what is happening and the fact that the country is in the worst health crises it has experienced in 100 years.
Well, to that all I can say is FUCK YOU, the horse you rode in on and your little dog Toto as well. If you knew ANYTHING about me, jagoff, you'd know that not only do I have a 57 year history in studying medicine, but I have friends who are doctors and research scientists in the field whose wives work in the medical field and none of them are nurses or candystripers.

As to health crises, three people in my mother's family alone died or almost died from the flu epidemic of 1918. This Covid thing is nothing. The biggest overblown nothing burger of all time.

YOU KILL THE VIRUS FIRST. YOU KILL IT THROUGH ISOLATING PEOPE(HOST)
That's right cornpop, and I have the data from the NIH: The virus lasts at most days (usually hours) and even a sick person is free of it in a couple weeks. It doesn't take months to beat Covid but days. But then we both know that there is no way this country or the Democrats would ever go along with a TOTAL 2 week complete absolute lockdown of the entire country. Deal with it.

Kids are at risk, although less so than adults.
Guess what, Junior, THERE IS RISK IN EVERYTHING. Sitting on your big fat dumb ass is a risk. I know you Tards have a major risk aversion, so if you are that scared of your own shadow, STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE and live in fear.

IMHO there need to be an "infrastructure" funding initiative to improve HVAC systems in schools.
Apparently the virus thrives indoors.
So whatever they can do to reduce the viral loads in HVAC systems would be well worth it.
Schools need to open, but safely.

What HVAC? I'm dead serious: there are schools in this area that do not actually HAVE any HVAC system...just hot-water heating systems (usually baseboards).
OK, so they may need to add an air purification system to circulate and purify the air.
Or just add an HVAC system? Whatever makes sense.

I've thought similarly. Hospitals have these types of systems on their OR's. Suck it up and out. Wouldn't want it as part of an hvac system as those recirculate air, but it is a doable thing. Costly, but logistically possible.

So these schools need to upgrade their HVAC/ventilation systems to make them more efficient and safe.
They need money to do this.
And they are caught in Trump's bullshit of not getting any federal funding if they don't open in August.

I bet the bootlicking brainwashed sheep here who are cheerleading for this psyop didn't even know that propaganda is legal now. And they probably don't understand how fear has always been used as a tool by corrupt powers, as a way to manipulate and control the public.

*I really shouldn't use the word sheep, because sheep are actually intelligent animals, contrary to what most people assume. So I don't want to insult sheep by likening them to the useful idiots on this thread.

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

95% of the comments posted here by TrumpTards have no reference or source.
And when they do it's usually to Gateway Pundit or some other tabloid fake shit.

Such a fucking idiot.

Google it, lazy ass.

Answer it you lazy ass!

=====

Pity.

:auiqs.jpg:

Apparently you can't answer simple questions, which really means you have no evidence to post.

Cheers.

How many teachers have died, in the same time frame, from the ordinary flu?

Isn't it up to the parents and grandparents how to handle their specific situation?

I bet the bootlicking brainwashed sheep here who are cheerleading for this psyop didn't even know that propaganda is legal now. And they probably don't understand how fear has always been used as a tool by corrupt powers, as a way to manipulate and control the public.

*I really shouldn't use the word sheep, because sheep are actually intelligent animals, contrary to what most people assume. So I don't want to insult sheep by likening them to the useful idiots on this thread.

"...And they probably don't understand how fear has always been used as a tool by corrupt powers,"""

"Real power is, I don't even want to use the word, fear."
Donald Trump, in an interview with Bob Woodward, August 2016

Such a fucking idiot.

Google it, lazy ass.

Answer it you lazy ass!

=====

Pity.

:auiqs.jpg:

Apparently you can't answer simple questions, which really means you have no evidence to post.

Cheers.

Ah, I always know when someone is cornered...they resort to emojis.

The more isolated you are, the sooner you achieve victory over the Virus and then things can return to normal.

Hey Fruitcake, who could be more isolated than the west Indians from the Europeans exploring in the late 17th century? Yep, they were TOTALLY isolated, and when they met the Spaniards, etc., it practically WIPED THEM THE FUCK OUT.

You don't build up a defense to something by hiding from it, you go out and get some exposure until you build up a herd immunity. Then the virus becomes background noise, like 10,000 other little bugs we swim in and breathe in every freeking day.

THAT is how you beat the virus, buttcake, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Did it ever occur to you that these critters come along every now and then because nature INTENDS for them to strengthen us by weeding out the weak and culling the herd to fewer but stronger people?

"...And they probably don't understand how fear has always been used as a tool by corrupt powers,"""

"Real power is, I don't even want to use the word, fear."
Donald Trump, in an interview with Bob Woodward, August 2016

And? Your point? You seem to be assuming I'm a Trump supporter, because I disagree with the BS mainstream narrative. Well I have news for you. I am not and never have been a Trump supporter. I've stated that tons of times here, so apparently you haven't read many of my posts.

Forum List

Back