Why Sarah Palin Can't Catch a Break

Sarah plain: I can see russai from Alaska i got more foreign policy.

1. she quit her job
2. she a big hyprocrit
3. she can't keep her mouth shut
4. she believes there witches
5. she has nothing on obama

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Critter you have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo so we can all see what " Stupid" Looks like. :lol::lol:

BTW- Russai is spelled Russia, for your information and to a person who has sooooo much credibility on foriegn policy.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is going to be on the Rush Limbaugh radio show in the next hour. For all you libs, this is the time to tune in and hear some REAL quotes and REAL truth about the person you love to hate. If you listen you won't have to rely on " Tina Fey" the SNL comedian any more for the quotes that you love to repeat as factual and true from a comedian. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That is enough reason not to even bother turning listen to bs remarks

so? YOu guys brutally attack Obama left and right. If she can't handle it then she should quit. Oh! wait she already did that.

I'm certainly not ready to place the American Crown on Palin, BUT, you really have to be a horses ass to try and compare how she has been degraded nationally to what Obama has experienced.

At least try to be believable!

Mike

You obviously haven't been paying much attention, then. This particular board is MILD compared to other message boards that start harrangues on Obama from the moment he opens his eyes in the morning. And the Hate Obama Brigades on message boards are only the tip of the iceberg.

Sarah Palin brought the unwanted publicity on all by herself. Even in her new book (and no, I haven't read it, just excerpts), it's all about HER and HER image. "Going Rogue"?? She barely talks about her position on national matters of importance. It's more about all those awful folk who done her wrong. That's fine if she intends to stay out of a race for the presidency, but I seriously doubt that.

She is going to be on the Rush Limbaugh radio show in the next hour. For all you libs, this is the time to tune in and hear some REAL quotes and REAL truth about the person you love to hate. If you listen you won't have to rely on " Tina Fey" the SNL comedian any more for the quotes that you love to repeat as factual and true from a comedian. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Palin media blitz is astounding - the interest in her perhaps even more remarkable.

As I stated in another thread - in more recent days her political star is outshining even Obama's.

Now she is reaching out to Limbaugh's daily audience of 15-20 million listeners which is more than double the Oprah audience of about 6 - 7 million. All of these appearances together this week will have Palin reaching tens of millions of Americans - and her book tour will add even more to those numbers.

An impressive orchestrated PR campaign by any measure - and quite remarkable for any political figure.

Is it simply to sell books and "set the record straight" or something more substantial?

Who knows - but an impressive display of media savvy nonetheless - the kind of which was sorely missing from the shambling and largely incoherent McCain campaign that clearly penalized the very real political talents of Palin...

The Palin media blitz is astounding - the interest in her perhaps even more remarkable.

As I stated in another thread - in more recent days her political star is outshining even Obama's.

Now she is reaching out to Limbaugh's daily audience of 15-20 million listeners which is more than double the Oprah audience of about 6 - 7 million. All of these appearances together this week will have Palin reaching tens of millions of Americans - and her book tour will add even more to those numbers.

An impressive orchestrated PR campaign by any measure - and quite remarkable for any political figure.

Is it simply to sell books and "set the record straight" or something more substantial?

Who knows - but an impressive display of media savvy nonetheless - the kind of which was sorely missing from the shambling and largely incoherent McCain campaign that clearly penalized the very real political talents of Palin...

odd republicans hate people who play the victim card...unless its sarah palin....is that really all she has?
does she need people to go into this outcry each time she is proven wrong....(what you call attacked)
every is responsbile for her failures but her...why is that....she is hardly a middle class woman...her and her husband are millionaires.. so how is that middle class? poor sarah ..they ask her hard questions she cant answer.....political office is not a beauty pagent...stop pretending she is a victim.

i'm certainly not ready to place the american crown on palin, but, you really have to be a horses ass to try and compare how she has been degraded nationally to what obama has experienced.

At least try to be believable!

Mike

one might make the same recommendation to you. I'd point out that no politician playing the the big leagues is immune. Look at the 6 years the right wing tortured bill clinton, even accusing him and hillary of murder... Spending 70 million dollars to investigate a failed land deal.

The loons have done nothing but ridicule obama since the day it became clear he had a chance at winning. Before that, they were focused on "hitlery" and her "big butt". Nancy pelosi is a daily target of the loons.. And as much as i don't like pelosi, she takes it on the chin.

Bill and hillary took their lumps with class. bush took his lumps too... And, much as he was a failure as president, he certainly took those lumps with far more panache than palin will ever see in her life.
poor sarah needs to stop whining... As do her supporters... Or she needs to stop trying to run with the big dogs. She makes herself look sad and pathetic.

how convenient that you skip over the 8 years of lunatic lefties bashing bush for every little move he made or didn't make just because of the r beside his name. I think both sides should quit whining about their politicians, they're all big boys and can handle it or they wouldn't be there to begin with. The question boils down to what is legitimate criticism and what is not. So far, obama has given us plenty of things to legitimately criticize. All i heard during the bush years was the horrendous deficit and the war. Here we are today with a quadrupled deficit and troops still deployed and the people who were all over bush for those very same two particular topics are now hypocrites and defending obama. If bush were still in office, they would have been all over him for these things. These types of people need to seriously question their motives and their integrity for so blatantly changing what you will support or tolerate simply because of the letter behind the name.

------>whoosh----->

Last edited:

Dirty politics and a slanderous media created a situation where her position as Alaska's top executive was made ineffective, in regard to the best interest of those she served. Period.

So she did what any responsible executive would be expected to do. She made a decision which would benefit those she served.

However, personally she pressed on, trolled through the trash and is succeeding. I hardly see this as a liability!

But, I do see how it would anger those who droll out the cheap partisan propaganda! As demonstrated in a few posts in this thread.

Mike

In all honesty, I blame McCain more than Palin for the negative press. Palin was an unknown, and McCain seemed to pull her name out of a hat at the last minute which literally shocked the nation. It stands to reason the press would have been all over her history and dem-leaning people digging up everything they could find on her. The fact that McCain was too dumb not to foresee that happening is astounding.

Maybe what the country needs is a new president like Sarah Palin. I'd love to see how she would attempt to get out of this economic mess for starters. I'd love to know just how she would propose to reduce the unemployment rate by not using any federal seed money. Where does she see new jobs coming from? Would she build a new oil refinery using her own unsubsidized private investors? How about a few big manufacturing plants across the country? Why aren't private investors jumping in to create new jobs? Does she have the answer? Obama gets criticized for lack of JOBS JOBS JOBS, but would someone like Palin know what to do about the job situation any more than Obama?

You always bump your own posts. Got ego?

That's three. Now you're just spamming. Where are the mods?

Palins going to be on O'Reilly next week also. He has 7-8 million viewers every night as well.

Kinda bald calling Palin a rock star especially when Ol'BO is busier hogging the stage than he is being a president. God Rock Star, thats the word for him.

Maybe what the country needs is a new president like Sarah Palin. I'd love to see how she would attempt to get out of this economic mess for starters. I'd love to know just how she would propose to reduce the unemployment rate by not using any federal seed money. Where does she see new jobs coming from? Would she build a new oil refinery using her own unsubsidized private investors? How about a few big manufacturing plants across the country? Why aren't private investors jumping in to create new jobs? Does she have the answer? Obama gets criticized for lack of JOBS JOBS JOBS, but would someone like Palin know what to do about the job situation any more than Obama?

Sarah has something O totally lacks, a confidence in the free market system to provide new jobs and develop them. She would get out of the way for starters. She would apply that same rule for small businesses. O knows that small business creates most new jobs, yet he does nothing that would help stimulate small businesses, even making pronouncements that discourage them. Some certainty that new government policies won't hamper them would be encouraging but everything that comes out of the O Administration warns of new regulations and new cost of doing business, which is death for start-ups and the creation of new jobs.

It's entirely possible that in 3 years people would be far more inclined to trust Sarah to do all these things than O.

Last edited:

Reduce the tax burden = job creation.

Initiate wide spread utilization of domestic energy resources already currently available - oil, natural gas, nuclear = job creation.

At present, the wall street economy has come back some, but the mainstreet economy remains in a shambles. Unemployment numbers could rise yet again, indicating a "jobless" recover period. Some economists are warning of substantially increased inflation in the next year or two, which could result in an economic downturn equalling or even worse than the one we most recently experienced.

Obama has done nothing to stimulate real economic growth - in fact, his tax and spend policies are likely harming such growth.

A quick review of the credit numbers shows that the only money being created is by the government - private money figures are still in the basement. This scenario becomes increasingly dangerous as time goes on, leaving the American economy teetering as our government cannibalizes its own rotting corpse.

Palin's most recent comments appear to indicate a fundamental understanding of this scenario - an understaning missing from the statist big government proponents currently infesting DC...

Last edited:
odd republicans hate people who play the victim card...unless its sarah palin....is that really all she has?
does she need people to go into this outcry each time she is proven wrong....(what you call attacked)
every is responsbile for her failures but her...why is that....she is hardly a middle class woman...her and her husband are millionaires.. so how is that middle class? poor sarah ..they ask her hard questions she cant answer.....political office is not a beauty pagent...stop pretending she is a victim.

They are millionaires now, they were not before. Victim??????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmm, Obama, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, everything is Boooooooooooooooooooooooosh's fault and will be until the end of his Presidency in 2012.:lol::lol:

Which hard questions has she not answered for you??? Care to share???? Or are you too another lib who does not have the capabilities or discernment to tell the difference between Tina Fey the SNL comedian and the real deal, Sarah Palin?

Political office is not a beauty pagent? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a little jealousy here?

Congratulations: You have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo so all of us can see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

one might make the same recommendation to you. I'd point out that no politician playing the the big leagues is immune. Look at the 6 years the right wing tortured bill clinton, even accusing him and hillary of murder... Spending 70 million dollars to investigate a failed land deal.

The loons have done nothing but ridicule obama since the day it became clear he had a chance at winning. Before that, they were focused on "hitlery" and her "big butt". Nancy pelosi is a daily target of the loons.. And as much as i don't like pelosi, she takes it on the chin.

Bill and hillary took their lumps with class. bush took his lumps too... And, much as he was a failure as president, he certainly took those lumps with far more panache than palin will ever see in her life.
poor sarah needs to stop whining... As do her supporters... Or she needs to stop trying to run with the big dogs. She makes herself look sad and pathetic.

how convenient that you skip over the 8 years of lunatic lefties bashing bush for every little move he made or didn't make just because of the r beside his name. I think both sides should quit whining about their politicians, they're all big boys and can handle it or they wouldn't be there to begin with. The question boils down to what is legitimate criticism and what is not. So far, obama has given us plenty of things to legitimately criticize. All i heard during the bush years was the horrendous deficit and the war. Here we are today with a quadrupled deficit and troops still deployed and the people who were all over bush for those very same two particular topics are now hypocrites and defending obama. If bush were still in office, they would have been all over him for these things. These types of people need to seriously question their motives and their integrity for so blatantly changing what you will support or tolerate simply because of the letter behind the name.

------>whoosh----->

Not very bright today? I was referring to the lunatics that bashed on him for 8 years that now cry foul over Obama. Which is ridiculous considering the media was on Bush as much as they're in the tank for Obama now. I haven't heard Palin whining either.

Dirty politics and a slanderous media created a situation where her position as Alaska's top executive was made ineffective, in regard to the best interest of those she served. Period.

So she did what any responsible executive would be expected to do. She made a decision which would benefit those she served.

However, personally she pressed on, trolled through the trash and is succeeding. I hardly see this as a liability!

But, I do see how it would anger those who droll out the cheap partisan propaganda! As demonstrated in a few posts in this thread.

Mike

In all honesty, I blame McCain more than Palin for the negative press. Palin was an unknown, and McCain seemed to pull her name out of a hat at the last minute which literally shocked the nation. It stands to reason the press would have been all over her history and dem-leaning people digging up everything they could find on her. The fact that McCain was too dumb not to foresee that happening is astounding.

Too bad the MSM didn't have the same tactic with Obama. Instead they ignored everything that right leaning media found about him and pretended it didn't exist.

Forum List

Back