The Incompetence of Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Staggering

She spent like $9K on a podium (lecturn). The IG in Arkansas (i.e. the only guy in the state who can afford shoes) was about to release a report detailing the malfeasance.

SHS released a video on Twitter.

I linked to it on this post.

Actually she spent over $19,000 on a lecturn that doesn't seem to exist!
So much MAGA!
MAGA

In her panic, or whatever, over the coming eclipse that occurred last week, Sarah came up w/the bright idea to declare a state of emergency for the entire state.

For a 30-minute event. Needless to say, she's getting pummeled for it...

What stupidity and waste will she do next?

I hope you live in Arkansas and that this actually affected you , else you are that usual person doing nothing about what matters

I hope you live in Arkansas and that this actually affected you , else you are that usual person doing nothing about what matters
So you only talk about things that directly affect you on USMB?

Anything they say about Sarah is suspect.

She's doing a great job.

They're just doing what they always do to good people who try to do the right thing.

She is doing such a good job she might be going to trial and possibly jail for it. That's what good people do don't you know!
MAGA

In her panic, or whatever, over the coming eclipse that occurred last week, Sarah came up w/the bright idea to declare a state of emergency for the entire state.

Public schools in my area closed early that day because of the event.

Arkansas State Police (ASP) is strategically deploying troopers across the state. ASP will be essential in maintaining public safety during the upcoming event. To ensure safety, ASP will work closely with other law enforcement agencies to address potential safety risks, manage hazards, monitor traffic flow, and enforce road safety regulations. ASP officials advise those who plan to travel around the event to plan and be patient, as there may be congestion on the main interstates. ASP reminds those traveling to use *ASP (*277) to report non-emergency travel situations. This call will transfer the caller to the nearest ASP troop headquarters.

Yawn.

Multiple states did that.
The traffic was crazy! There were people from all over the world in its path. Paying 400 dollars a night to park their vehicle in a field.
My buddy had to go to chicago, and the 7 hour drive turned into 10 hours.

Forum List

Back