Why Republicans will win in 2022

Nevermind I found him…. This is the guy you are highlighting?! You believe his account why??

1. He lived in Bristol, Bucks County, Pennsylvania with his uncle and aunt. (a)(b)
  2. In 2006, he was convicted of terroristic threats, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct after allegedly trying to run a female victim off the road because she owed him $60. He was accused of approaching her vehicle, punching her vehicle and telling her he knew where she lived and would kill her if he did not get his money. (c)
  3. In 2007, he was accused of hitting a man in the face after getting into the man’s car. (c)
  4. In 2009, he held a female victim against her will for 5 hours, choked her to the point of unconsciousness, pushed her, beat her and chipped her teeth. He was convicted of simple assault and reckless endangerment. (c)
  5. In 2011, he choked and beat his pregnant girlfriend. He was convicted of simple assault, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and unlawful restraint. (c)
  6. In 2015, he choked another woman to the point of unconsciousness and hit her so hard she had a hematoma. He was convicted of simple assault. (c)
  7. In 2019, a still different female victim accused him of raping her multiple times, choking her to the point of unconsciousness and breaking into her house and assaulting her in Riverside, New Jersey, USA. She obtained a restraining order but he violated it multiple times. (a)(c)
  8. Wearing a red hat, a light blue jacket, a long sleeve white-hooded shirt and a black T-shirt, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. During the riot, he assault a female U.S. Capitol Policeofficer. (a)(d)
  9. A Federal Bureau of Investigationspecial agent filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia Faruqui on January 29, 2021. On January 30, 2021, FBI agents arrested him in Bristol Township and he was held in the Federal Detention Center (FDC) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (a)(b)
  10. He was 37 years old when he was arrested on January 30, 2021. For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged with forcibly assaulting, resisting, opposing, impeding, intimidating or interfering with a federal agent while they are engaged in their official duties, committing or attempting to commit any act to obstruct, impede or interfere with any fireman or law enforcement officer lawfully engaged in the lawful performance of his official duties and obstructing, influencing or impeding any official proceeding or attempting do do so. (a)
  11. On February 2, 2021, the Pennsylvania State Parole lodged a detainer against him. On February 5, 2021, U.S. Magistrate Judge Richard A. Lloretordered him detained pursuant to his consent. On February 19, 2021, he was was transported to Washington, D.C. and appeared in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. On May 24, 2021, he filed the instant motion to revoke the magistrate judge’s order of detention. (c)
  12. In March 2021, he suffered serious medical injuries after being assaulted in jail in Washington, D.C., which aggravated a preexisting medical condition, according to his lawyer Elisabeth K. H. Pasqualini. (d)
  13. He cited blood clots, gynecomastia and several other health problems as one reason why he should be released from pretrial detention but U.S. District Judge Jia Cobb denied his requests. The judge ordered that a medical evaluation at a tertiary research center be completed within 14 days of May 17, 2022. On June 1, 2022, he refused to allow Health Services Staff at the FDC in Philadelphia to evaluate him. (e)

See?

STALINIST FUCKTARD. ^^^

As if any of this excused an official government beating resulting in loss of an eye.

Fuck you, Stalinist pig. You're going down. You'll get beaten before any more of us will

See?

STALINIST FUCKTARD. ^^^

As if any of this excused an official government beating resulting in loss of an eye.

Fuck you, Stalinist pig. You're going down. You'll get beaten before any more of us will
I’ve seen nothing that substantiates that he was beaten by government officials and lost an eye. What evidence have you seen that makes you believe that happened?

Of course if he actually was tied up and beaten then it is horrific and should be dealt with but I’ve seen no evidence that it happened…. Back to the subject… you said political prisoners. This guy is a criminal with a long rap sheet, much of which was beating on women. He isnt a political prisoner. Got any other wonderful examples?

I’ve seen nothing that substantiates that he was beaten by government officials and lost an eye. What evidence have you seen that makes you believe that happened?

Of course if he actually was tied up and beaten then it is horrific and should be dealt with but I’ve seen no evidence that it happened…. Back to the subject… you said political prisoners. This guy is a criminal with a long rap sheet, much of which was beating on women. He isnt a political prisoner. Got any other wonderful examples?
Hey fucktard, George Floyd put a rifle in a pregnant woman's gut.

DOES THAT MAKE HIM ANY LESS OF A MURDER VICTIM? ???

Stupid fucking libtards, they've completely lost their minds.

YOU'RE SUPPORTING STALINIST AUTHORITARIANISM, YOU DUMB FUCKTARD.

Listen to yourself.

"Oh, he was just a criminal, he deserved it".

Fucking shit for brains.

This goes back to what we were talking about earlier where the MSM tells you what they want you to know and hides everything else.

today, someone on fox brought up that the polls are likely to be way off again because of how they do the polling to the extent that we can just add ten points to any leftist poll to get a better idea...in other words, The Wizard of Oz should clearly be ahead of that dude with the hoody by 15 points

Besides that, the only polls I slightly trust are those conducted by likely voters. When they do these polls they don't even ask if people are registered or not, or if they ever voted in their lives. A person can have an opinion about Biden or Trump, but if they're not going to vote anyway, it's completely meaningless.

This goes back to what we were talking about earlier where the MSM tells you what they want you to know and hides everything else.

Well, they couldn't hide this one.

THIS is what the idiotic fucking libtards are supporting.

Hey fucktard, George Floyd put a rifle in a pregnant woman's gut.

DOES THAT MAKE HIM ANY LESS OF A MURDER VICTIM? ?
Of course not and if this happened to this guy then he is absolutely a victim. But there was video of what happened to Floyd. We all saw it. I’m asking you what evidence you have that authorities tied up this guy and beat him till his eye fell out? You dodged once. Will you dodge again or actually give an answer or link?

Here fuckface, MSM source.

Ok thank you!!! I see the statement that the lawyer is making. If true then the officer responsible should be locked up. Absolutely.

Now back to the original question. Can you name just one political prisoner like you claimed you could? This guy was obviously a criminal who broke the law. Where are the political prisoners?

There’s a CBS link to the story that he just posted. Do you consider CBS a MSM network?

Yes I do. They may print something from time to time that tells the truth, but it's always a one story event and never mentioned again, like that black guy that went to a white area to find whites to kill in a parade. Sure they reported it, but by the end of the week, never heard of again, even though it was the biggest domestic terrorist attack since the Vegas shooting.

Of course not and if this happened to this guy then he is absolutely a victim. But there was video of what happened to Floyd. We all saw it. I’m asking you what evidence you have that authorities tied up this guy and beat him till his eye fell out? You dodged once. Will you dodge again or actually give an answer or link?

lol

Amazing.

Video? You want VIDEO, of an illegal prison beating? You bozos are too much. :p

You won't believe two MSM accounts, multiple non-MSM accounts, and statements from the guy's lawyer?

How about if you knew the FBI is already investigating this, would that help you?

This right here, is a medical report. Read:

“He suffered ... a shattered orbital floor and broken orbital bone which have caused him to lose sight in his right eye, perhaps permanently,” Pasqualini said. “His nose was broken and his jaw dislocated. He has lost feeling on the left side of his face.”

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?

Who the fuck cares about empty classified folders when THIS is going on?

There’s a CBS link to the story that he just posted. Do you consider CBS a MSM network?
You better wake up.

What have I been telling you?

Neo-Libs are the same as Neo-Cons. SAME. No difference.

Neo-Cons torture people, Neo-Libs beat the shit out of them. No difference.

JOHN O BRENNAN was the architect of torture, and JOHN O BRENNAN is currently advising both Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

Your fucking Democommie leaders are EVIL SCUM. They think they can get their way by torturing people and beating the shit out of them.

Do you seriously believe for even a dimtard microsecond that something like this goes down without the knowledge AND APPROVAL of superiors?

Yes I do. They may print something from time to time that tells the truth, but it's always a one story event and never mentioned again, like that black guy that went to a white area to find whites to kill in a parade. Sure they reported it, but by the end of the week, never heard of again, even though it was the biggest domestic terrorist attack since the Vegas shooting.
So what?! You’re trying way too hard… I think it would be more effective if you stomped around repeating “it’s not fair it’s not fair” give it a shot!

lol

Amazing.

Video? You want VIDEO, of an illegal prison beating? You bozos are too much. :p

You won't believe two MSM accounts, multiple non-MSM accounts, and statements from the guy's lawyer?

How about if you knew the FBI is already investigating this, would that help you?

This right here, is a medical report. Read:

“He suffered ... a shattered orbital floor and broken orbital bone which have caused him to lose sight in his right eye, perhaps permanently,” Pasqualini said. “His nose was broken and his jaw dislocated. He has lost feeling on the left side of his face.”

WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?

Who the fuck cares about empty classified folders when THIS is going on?
Good I’m glad they are investigating… they should. If the dude was under arrest and he sustained injuries then it shouldn’t be very hard to find out what happened. Now back to the conversation after that lovely tangent you took us on. Can you name one political prisoner?

You better wake up.

What have I been telling you?

Neo-Libs are the same as Neo-Cons. SAME. No difference.

Neo-Cons torture people, Neo-Libs beat the shit out of them. No difference.

JOHN O BRENNAN was the architect of torture, and JOHN O BRENNAN is currently advising both Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

Your fucking Democommie leaders are EVIL SCUM. They think they can get their way by torturing people and beating the shit out of them.

Do you seriously believe for even a dimtard microsecond that something like this goes down without the knowledge AND APPROVAL of superiors?
Oh yeah, I’m sure if it is found that the cops beat up this dude it should automatically link to Biden who obviously called it in. Right??

Forum List

Back