Why Republicans need to crush the Tea Party by electing Hillary Clinton.

I don't think the Tea Party has done much of anything, and are moot.

You're joking right--LOL

Nope. I am not joking in the least.

This is the Tea Party--aka anti-Establishment groupie that has created this disaster. Your favorites have been Canadian born Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwwdd-d has continually promoted Ted Cruz to you, with full knowledge that he was born in Canada, and that his eligibility to be POTUS would immediately be challenged as soon as he won the nomination. Furthermore, Cruz is too far right, Independents nor women would ever vote for him.

So what did the Tea Party do: They flew over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd:--Donald Trump. These two are & have been promoted by right wing talk show hosts all along. They have incited this anger toward the Republican party--you took the bait, swallowed it hook line and sinker--and now you're going to pay for it.

You'll have 4 to 8 years of Hillary Clinton to ponder this simple statement: The very worst thing that could happen to these right wing talks show hosts ratings and Obscene profit breaks, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election, leaving them with nothing to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

This is what Hillary Clinton has planned for Ted Cruz if he is the nominee. It's another Michael Dukasis video moment, that Bust 1 used to destroy him.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

Last edited:

Except for Bundy and the majority of home grown terrorists.

Hard line Constitutionalists that think it's still 1780.

Those that think they shouldn't pay taxes and others should pay their way.

You can't cure stupid.

You want to get them energized, just elect the hildabitch. Which is a probability that is shrinking by the minute.
why you got to talk like an am radio listenin' tard OKTexas

Why do you feel the need to support a criminal bitch that endangers national security and gets people killed because she can't effectively run one dept of government? Only a real retard would think it's a good idea to make her responsible for the whole thing.
you have info the repub witch hunt couldn't find retard boi?

link? (and not from a rw kool aid site kid)

The only way the RINOS could elect Hillary would be for them first to nominate her.

'Cause she surer'n Hell is going under the bus - not on the ballot - if she sticks with the Democrat Party.

You want to get them energized, just elect the hildabitch. Which is a probability that is shrinking by the minute.

Why do you feel the need to support a criminal bitch that endangers national security and gets people killed because she can't effectively run one dept of government? Only a real retard would think it's a good idea to make her responsible for the whole thing.

So you think it's cool to have a couple of thousand classified documents, some holding compartmented information, on an insecure server and it doesn't endanger national security? If you can in any way rationalize that then you're a lost cause.

Hitlery is inevitably going to wind up being yanked from the election, and she'll be lucky not to wind up in prison. She better hope and pray the muslim in the white mosque gives her a pardon. She's a non threat to the tea party, the republican party, or the beer party going on down the street.
I got my BS degree from Trump U ...and you?

Well, for starters, she's never been arrested, much less convicted of ANYTHING, despite investigations into her business dealings, awarding of White House contracts, multiple investigations into Benghazi, her Foundation, and her emails. So calling her a criminal is rightwing hyperbole at best, and in reality, a vicious slander.

Right wingers continue to speculate wildly about Hillary's legal fate but in spite on 25 years of continuous investigations, she has been cleared of any wrongdoing over and over again.

Hillary is the most qualified and capable candidate running.

Well, for starters, she's never been arrested, much less convicted of ANYTHING, despite investigations into her business dealings, awarding of White House contracts, multiple investigations into Benghazi, her Foundation, and her emails. So calling her a criminal is rightwing hyperbole at best, and in reality, a vicious slander.

Right wingers continue to speculate wildly about Hillary's legal fate but in spite on 25 years of continuous investigations, she has been cleared of any wrongdoing over and over again.

Hillary is the most qualified and capable candidate running.

See post #25.

Oreo. So sad. Too bad. When I made sure everyone knew your little "outsider" was none other than a McCain peep she faded oh so quickly. Pity. I personally really like her. But she was just a pawn in a bigger game.

Now that she has paid off her debt I want her to come back into the game and kick ass. I think she is awesome.

You've already cost us another election. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

Don't worry though, Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwwddd-d and all the others will be there the morning after to help you blow your noses and wipe your tears, while giving you another bullshit reason as to why you got your ass's kicked. You'll lap it up and then start the process all over again for 2020.

Let’s Elect Hillary Now

rush-gop-leader.jpg

Rush didn't cost you jack shit.

Do you know Romney never went on any talkers shows?

Ryan only once with Laura.

Thats how I knew that son of a bitch was going to throw the election to Obama.

So you think it's cool to have a couple of thousand classified documents, some holding compartmented information, on an insecure server and it doesn't endanger national security? If you can in any way rationalize that then you're a lost cause.
A coulple of thousand? When, why and by whom were they classified? Context matters.

A coulple of thousand? When, why and by whom were they classified? Context matters.
yeah OKTexas, we're all-ears kid.

Actually context in the way you're asking doesn't matter, she had documents containing classified information on an insecure system, that alone constitutes a violation of law. As far as I know they haven't released exactly which agencies are doing the review, so it's impossible to answer who said they were classified. They have reported that about 140 of those documents were generated by the hildabitch herself. The law says it doesn't matter if it was done intentionally or by neglect, it's still a violation.

Actually context in the way you're asking doesn't matter, she had documents containing classified information on an insecure system, that alone constitutes a violation of law. As far as I know they haven't released exactly which agencies are doing the review, so it's impossible to answer who said they were classified. They have reported that about 140 of those documents were generated by the hildabitch herself. The law says it doesn't matter if it was done intentionally or by neglect, it's still a violation.

Ahh but it does. I understand your unwillingness to address it as it would destroy your narrative. Suppose those mails you referenced were only classified later as a result of a judicial order that would make them public years after her tenure at state. Is that a violation of any law? Context is everything unless you're not interested in the truth.

Forum List

Back