Why Poor States Are Red and Rich States Are Blue ?

69 out of 1.75 liters, I believe.

As to why we red staters are pooor ..... YOU YANKEE TRASH STOLE OUR SLAVES

ben timmy was with us in that other place too??,,,,,,,,And btw we're sending them back

I live in Mass . If we were our own country our students would rank 8th in the world .

The U.S. as a whole ranks far lower cause the dumb red states drag us down .

And yet it is still a shit hole, go figure....

Funny that you are too embarrassed to declare where you live.
Why is that?

I mentioned it numerous times on here born and raised in Chicago and left that liberal hell hole high taxed state at 38 years old, moved to the upstate of south Carolina in 2004.

upload_2016-2-1_11-37-44.jpeg

I live in Mass . If we were our own country our students would rank 8th in the world .

Why is that?

I mentioned it numerous times on here born and raised in Chicago and left that liberal hell hole high taxed state at 38 years old, moved to the upstate of south Carolina in 2004.

View attachment 61929

Did u up and leave , or did you land a job in sc?

Why is that?

View attachment 61929

I used to travel for a living I knew customers down here.I almost transferd to Worcester Mass. back around 1988 even put a deposit on an apartment but I realized it was just expensive as Chicago (my girlfriend was going to boston college at the time).

Why is that?

View attachment 61929

That move raised the average IQ in both states *(evil grin).

Last edited:

Why is that?

View attachment 61929

I used to travel for a living I knew customers down here.I almost transferd to Worcester Mass. back around 1988 even put a deposit on an apartment but I realized it was just expensive as Chicago (my girlfriend was going to boston college at the time).

Ah. So you used the liberal hell hole for education and training so that u could later cash in at the hillbilly red state !

Why is that?

View attachment 61929

Ah. So you used the liberal hell hole for education and training so that u could later cash in at the hillbilly red state !

Nope I was born with a mechanical skill and work ethic.

The cream always rises to the top

Why is that?

View attachment 61929

Nope I was born with a mechanical skill and work ethic.

The cream always rises to the top

Only if it's processed !

Same reason why most of western Europe has higher per capita incomes in general!!! States that are well regulated, have good infrastructure, promote education and a good business climate draws high quality people.

The south is a shit hole because government is always evil and they have low standards.
Why is California broke then?
California broke?

California Budget Surplus Nears $1 Billion

California tax revenues continue to pour in. A strong October pulled the state nearly $1 billion above budget projections for the fiscal year that began in July.

The non-partisan Legislative Analyst’s Office says October income and sales tax proceeds each came in more than $200 million higher than projections in the state budget Gov. Jerry Brown signed this summer. And even though corporate tax revenues fell a bit short, last month’s gains give California a budget surplus so far this fiscal year of just under $900 million.

And yet....California's debt continues to pile up, not reduce. Could it be that much like the fictitious budget surplus in the Clinton years....there is no surplus?

Same reason why most of western Europe has higher per capita incomes in general!!! States that are well regulated, have good infrastructure, promote education and a good business climate draws high quality people.

The south is a shit hole because government is always evil and they have low standards.
California broke?

California tax revenues continue to pour in. A strong October pulled the state nearly $1 billion above budget projections for the fiscal year that began in July.

The non-partisan Legislative Analyst’s Office says October income and sales tax proceeds each came in more than $200 million higher than projections in the state budget Gov. Jerry Brown signed this summer. And even though corporate tax revenues fell a bit short, last month’s gains give California a budget surplus so far this fiscal year of just under $900 million.

And yet....California's debt continues to pile up, not reduce. Could it be that much like the fictitious budget surplus in the Clinton years....there is no surplus?

You need to check your facts.

Gov. Brown is fiscally responsible, something no fiscal conservative can understand.

Hmmmm . . . wrong. most of Western Europe has a lower standard of living than the United States. A poor person in American lives better than a "middle class" person in Europe.

Everything you believe is based on ignorance.

You mean blacks and Hispanics drag it down, don't you?

California broke?

You need to check your facts.

Gov. Brown is fiscally responsible, something no fiscal conservative can understand.

I did check my facts. You misunderstand what difference between what some people call a surplus.....and what one actually is.

Much like this one.

Oh yeah that's what I mean. After all there are NO backs or Hispanics in the northeast ! Lol!

Stupid hillbillies running their states into the ground .

You mean like Kentucky which is nearly 90% white? Like the GOP?

Or like West Virginia which is 94% white?

Oops.

Oregon is a progressive shit hole
Oregon's economy gets hot again

Still a progressive shit hole.

Forum List

Back