Why only 3 religions discussed?

Which Bronze Age beliefs are you referring to? That the earth is round? Should we discard that bronze age belief? Define 'bronze age belief'? Define rational? Waiting with bated breath to the standard narrative expected from your brainwashing into the cult of scientism. Are you an individual thinker, or merely repeat everything you have been brainwashed into in your cult of scientism and cult of progress (which are both false).

Scientism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read the above link, and then remember that the priests were replaced with scientists. The canon of your cult is whichever science theory is popular at the moment, but the sad thing is that you do not even realize this and have not thought outside of your cult. No originality from you, will be expected because I already know your beliefs, but you do not know mine.
Holy fuck. Are you three years old? Go to grade school if you don't understand any words.

I don't belong to any cult, you retard.

Please see my previous response to the other poster, which is the same response to your waste of words.
You used wikipedia as a source and I didn't laugh at you, but I should have. I asked you a question. What cult am I a member of?

Your narrow mind believes that wikipedia is false because you were trained in your cult in academia that wikipedia is not a valid source. If you scroll through the wikipedia link to the bottom you will find numerous sources to investigate further. I know your kind, through your narrow minded attitude and implications you used. You worship at the altar of scientism.

Scientism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Problem of induction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I didn't say wikipedia was false but it's interesting you accuse me of a closed mind. It's an open source so it's not reliable. This needs to be explained? If you found a valid link on the page why didn't you use it?

I worship at the altar of rational thought. Try it sometimes. It's remarkably liberating.

Don't insinuate lies. We know you were trying an argument from authority fallacy and I corrected you. Here is another wikipedia link for you:

Argument from authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The following video is for you White European Christians to contemplate, in particular the parts on Middle Eastern religions.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved, do you believe your ancestors were not saved? Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you? Why do you worship a different tribe of people? There is no excuse for your behaviors and beliefs in this dawning new age. Unite and help your folk, not a belief system that has you worship a different tribe of people that was forced on your people. The world is waking up, and our people are awakening. Join the movement and help save your people.

Wake up White Europeans, to your roots and the truth. To your old ways and religions. This is to all white europeans who worship a different tribe. It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european. All people honor and worship their own ancestors, in a true and natural world and natural order. You are doing something contrary to Nature and Nature's Laws trump man-made laws. That is why your people are facing white genocide, and you are enabling the people who are genociding you through demographic displacement in the present unnatural order of things. Look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved…

You are referring to a very tiny sector of Christians who believe that baloney. Your putting it out there as though that is some widely held teaching is fraudulent.

…do you believe your ancestors were not saved?

Actually, I believe most of them are saved but you appear ill prepared to learn.

Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you?

That is ridiculous question #3.

It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european.

Ok, I have gone too far with this. Someone is feeding you a line of B.S. that must be pleasing to your ears. Not sure I can be of any help.

What is the Christian doctrine regarding salvation?

I cannot speak for Protestants, some of their creeds may have one.

The Catholic Church does not have a "doctrine" regarding salvation. IOW, if you are asking me what does it take to assure you will make it to heaven, I do not dare suggest anything specific and definitive.

Don't prevaricate and lie.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Jesus the jew is the only way to be saved according to all Christians who include the Gospel of John in their genocidal belief system in which they honor and worship a different tribe, rather than their own. Therefore, your ancestors were not saved before they were forcibly converted to worship jews and the jewish jesus, since your ancestors did not follow jesus.

Based on your inane cosmic top post, I do not find you trying to get serious now about telling me what Christianity is about all that arresting. I am sure you will find many other suitors or players here today whom you can help.

The Catholic Church does not have a "doctrine" regarding salvation. IOW, if you are asking me what does it take to assure you will make it to heaven, I do not dare suggest anything specific and definitive.

Nonsense. You may not know what is specifically required to be saved but your Church teaches that unless you worship and eat the eucharist for spiritual life one cannot be saved or receive eternal life even though scripture clearly teaches that such a degrading practice results in death.

You bought into this bullshit and now in your own words you have openly admitted that you haven't got a clue.

Nice going.

You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven?

Why are you speaking on the subject at all?
Oh, it's you.

I stand by my words. But I do not think I will have the time today to defend them.

Consider yourself the victor.

No need to defend your words. I believe you. You haven't got a clue.

The following video is for you White European Christians to contemplate, in particular the parts on Middle Eastern religions.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved, do you believe your ancestors were not saved? Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you? Why do you worship a different tribe of people? There is no excuse for your behaviors and beliefs in this dawning new age. Unite and help your folk, not a belief system that has you worship a different tribe of people that was forced on your people. The world is waking up, and our people are awakening. Join the movement and help save your people.

Wake up White Europeans, to your roots and the truth. To your old ways and religions. This is to all white europeans who worship a different tribe. It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european. All people honor and worship their own ancestors, in a true and natural world and natural order. You are doing something contrary to Nature and Nature's Laws trump man-made laws. That is why your people are facing white genocide, and you are enabling the people who are genociding you through demographic displacement in the present unnatural order of things. Look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

Don't know where you got your information but Christianity can not be forced on anyone and no Christian worships any tribe of people.

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY OR DIE

"But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6-7

Jesus, King of the Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You worship a Jew and the Jewish tribe, rather than your own people. This is contrary to Nature. That is why your people are being genocided and you enable it, because you are going against natural law, rather than honoring and worshiping your own ancestors, like all people on the earth, including your own, until they were forced to worship the "only son of God" who was "jewish". In the myth that was forced on your ancestors by the sword, if you bother studying history.

Read the link above which is the first words stated in this post.

You have been taught wrong about Christianity.
Jesus was God's first creation as a soul and existed way before any Tribes of people formed or even the Universe.
The only reason God choose them for his son to become human flesh, is because they were the only group of people who worshiped one God at that time and not idols of clay and stone.

Muslim Jihadists are forcing people to Islam with the sword today, Christians of this day and age are not.

Don't know where you got your information but Christianity can not be forced on anyone and no Christian worships any tribe of people.

"But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6-7

You worship a Jew and the Jewish tribe, rather than your own people. This is contrary to Nature. That is why your people are being genocided and you enable it, because you are going against natural law, rather than honoring and worshiping your own ancestors, like all people on the earth, including your own, until they were forced to worship the "only son of God" who was "jewish". In the myth that was forced on your ancestors by the sword, if you bother studying history.

Jesus was God's first creation as a soul and existed way before any Tribes of people formed or even the Universe.
The only reason God choose them for his son to become human flesh, is because they were the only group of people who worshiped one God at that time and not idols of clay and stone.

Muslim Jihadists are forcing people to Islam with the sword today, Christians of this day and age are not.

I quoted so-called Christian scripture, as well as a link to the history of forcible conversion to worship a jew. None of that can be denied.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and broughtthem unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that wasthe name thereof." Genesis 2:19

Now, I have shewn you that the first man was Adam not Jesus, according to "your" own scripture, which is not even yours, since you are following and worshiping another tribe, rather than Natural Law of following your ancestors and their religion.

Henotheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have been taught falsehoods about the ancients including your own ancestors, that the Jews were the "first" ones to teach one supreme god. Nor does it matter if someone is monotheistic or polytheistic or henotheistic.

What do you think this verse states in the original Hebrew:

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:" Genesis 3:22

The above verse in the Hebrew is referring to a plural form of God where it mistranslates the plural term for god in the original into a false singular: "Lord God", and that is why it states "become as one of us".

The Babylonian Genesis: The Story of Creation | The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago

Amazon.com: The Babylonian Genesis: The Story of Creation (9780226323992): Alexander Heidel: Books

Gilgamesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now seek out your ancestors religion and return to the Natural Order. You are following an unnatural way by worshiping a different tribe of people rather than your own. You also, apparently have not read "your" own scripture, nor have you studied other religions who taught of supreme gods long before the jews, in various Indo-European ancient religions including even in India:

Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I quoted so-called Christian scripture, as well as a link to the history of forcible conversion to worship a jew. None of that can be denied.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and broughtthem unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that wasthe name thereof." Genesis 2:19

Now, I have shewn you that the first man was Adam not Jesus, according to "your" own scripture, which is not even yours, since you are following and worshiping another tribe, rather than Natural Law of following your ancestors and their religion.

You have been taught falsehoods about the ancients including your own ancestors, that the Jews were the first ones to teach one supreme god.

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:" Genesis 3:22

The above verse in the Hebrew is referring to a plural form of God where it states "Lord God" and that is why it states "become as one of us".

Now seek out your ancestors religion and return to the Natural Order. You are following an unnatural way by worshiping a different tribe of people rather than your own. You also, apparently have not read "your" own scripture, nor have you studied other religions who taught of supreme gods long before the jews, in various Indo-European ancient religions including even in India:

US means the creations of Heaven, the word who is (Jesus) and the angles
You are the one who has been taught falsehoods.
You should learn more about Christians because you are doing the exact thing that you are accusing me of.

You are also falsely accusing me of not knowing my Bible and it's history and I have studied many other religions as well.
I have always been fascinated with the belief in reincarnation.
It takes a lifetime of study in order to completely understand the Bible, even then we in human form can not fully understand all until we become fully formed humans with ever lasting bodies.

You have been taught falsehoods about the ancients including your own ancestors, that the Jews were the first ones to teach one supreme god.

The above verse in the Hebrew is referring to a plural form of God where it states "Lord God" and that is why it states "become as one of us".

US means the creations of Heaven, the word who is (Jesus) and the angles
You are the one who has been taught falsehoods.
You should learn more about Christians because you are doing the exact thing that you are accusing me of.

You are also falsely accusing me of not knowing my Bible and it's history and I have studied many other religions as well.
I have always been fascinated with the belief in reincarnation.
It takes a lifetime of study in order to completely understand the Bible, even then we in human form can not fully understand all until we become fully formed humans with ever lasting bodies.

Okay, fine, you came across as completely ignorant, by claiming Jesus was the first soul and suchlike. If you want to know Genesis and why "us" is used and the god is in the plural, study the Babylonian Genesis, which is where the Hebrews borrowed from and why god was in the plural at that stage of the Torah, because the old gods which is borrowed from were named Ea and so forth.

Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses - Enki/Ea (god)

It is a Christian fable to fabricate the old Hebrew Genesis into something with no true relation to the later additions of the New Testament. It was simply a fabrication to create a false monologue in hindsight to justify later movements and teachings, in the cobbled together Christian religion from numerous mystery schools and other religious teachings such as Mithraism and the ancient Christ from Greek mystery sects which long predated the alleged historical Yeshua. Not unlike how they arranged Christmas to be on the ancient European celebration of the rebirth of the Sun in the sky at the winter solstice, or how they took the name of Easter from the goddess of fertility Estre of ancient European religions, and how they renamed the old European religious celebrations as "Christian" just like they built the Christian cathedrals on ancient European holy sites. To dispossess the Europeans and get them to worship another tribe rather than their own ancestral beliefs and religions.

Return to your roots and stop worshiping another group of people who are actively engaged in genocide against your people, look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

Is the OP is submitting material to Wikipedia through an association with Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.? I am asking because I clicked on his wikipedia link and read carefully. Be careful of the value of any link through CCA-SAL.

If so, that allows the OP to cites his own work as a definitive sources.

That means Steve_McGarrett could go post his White Nationalism nonsense on Wikipedia without direct attribution, then cite it as material for his points on USMB.

Not very scholarly.

Nonsense. You may not know what is specifically required to be saved but your Church teaches that unless you worship and eat the eucharist for spiritual life one cannot be saved or receive eternal life even though scripture clearly teaches that such a degrading practice results in death.

You bought into this bullshit and now in your own words you have openly admitted that you haven't got a clue.

Nice going.

You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven?

Why are you speaking on the subject at all?
>>You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven? Why are you speaking on the subject at all?<<

Because I do not want someone to be deceived. Many teach if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and make that confession publicly then that will assure you a direct flight to heaven the moment you die. Not so. Some Catholic teachings refer to that as the sin of presumption.

So outside of your obsession haranguing against the falsities of Holy Eucharist --- I greatly pity you for your blindness, as an aside ---- the reason I say I dare not provide anything specific or definitive to guarantee admittance into heaven is because that’s the way it is.

Are you telling me one can know with absolute certainty the day they die they will be in heaven? If so, do elaborate.

>You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven? Why are you speaking on the subject at all?<<

Because I do not want someone to be deceived. Many teach if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and make that confession publicly then that will assure you a direct flight to heaven the moment you die. Not so. Some Catholic teachings refer to that as the sin of presumption.

So outside of your obsession haranguing against the falsities of Holy Eucharist --- I greatly pity you for your blindness, as an aside ---- the reason I say I dare not provide anything specific or definitive to guarantee admittance into heaven is because that’s the way it is.

Well, I do agree that it would have been a sin of presumption that would amount to murder if you were wrong.

Where is your common sense when you mislead others without compunction into the idolatrous worship of the lifeless work of human hands as if it was a god that could grant spiritual life to all those who worship and eat it?

Are you telling me one can know with absolute certainty the day they die they will be in heaven? If so, do elaborate.

Yes, of course.

A time is coming, indeed it is already here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will come to life. John 5:25

Those who take part in this first resurrection, as Jesus was raised from the tomb of false religious beliefs and degrading religious practices, have already passed from death to life. They know with absolute unshakable certainty that in the day they die they will be with God in heaven because they have already entered his kingdom and remained in and with God while they are still on earth. The person who is with God on earth will be with God in heaven.

"If any one loves me," replied Jesus, "he will obey my teaching; and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." John 14:23

Once a person stands in the presence of the living God it is impossible to not be certain.

The prospect of biological death, the second death, must be terrifying to you having already died the first death as a consequence of your idolatrous worship of that which is not God and for teaching others to do the same.

How is it, given your dilemma, that you do not know the only right course to take?

Last edited:
Is the OP is submitting material to Wikipedia through an association with Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.? I am asking because I clicked on his wikipedia link and read carefully. Be careful of the value of any link through CCA-SAL.

That means Steve_McGarrett could go post his White Nationalism nonsense on Wikipedia without direct attribution, then cite it as material for his points on USMB.

Not very scholarly.

Do whites not have the right to exist? Do whites not have the right to assert their identity? Do whites not have the right to their own ethnic states, like everyone else, including Israel? Do whites not have the right to preserve their ethnic identity? Why do you hate whites? Why do you support white genocide?

Home - White GeNOcide Project

You need to return to your roots and your old religions and unite and help your folk and stop the deliberate genocide waged against your people. Join the side of truth and justice. Join the movement to save whites from genocide, and return to your ancestral religions.

Not very scholarly.

Do whites not have the right to exist? Do whites not have the right to assert their identity? Do whites not have the right to their own ethnic states, like everyone else, including Israel? Do whites not have the right to preserve their ethnic identity? Why do you hate whites? Why do you support white genocide?

Home - White GeNOcide Project

You need to return to your roots and your old religions and unite and help your folk and stop the deliberate genocide waged against your people. Join the side of truth and justice. Join the movement to save whites from genocide, and return to your ancestral religions.

Caught you. You, bub, are a sneak and a fake..

This is a bit more sophisticated OP than I would expect from the smasher. Must have got someone to write for him.

Here are some links for you white european christians or any other white europeans, to help you awaken to the truth and return to your roots and honor and worship your own ancestors rather than worshiping a foreign tribe who is actively engaged in your own genocide and you enable it to happen. You should be ashamed, but it is better to admit your error and embrace your own people and ancient religions and join the movement to prevent your own genocide which is happening on a daily basis by the tribe you worship who rewrote our immigration laws and are waging a demographic displacement of your people and you enable this because you worship them. This is against the Natural Order and Natural Law. Wake up, white european christians.

Ostara Publications » EUROPEAN RELIGIONS

News in Brief Archives -

Articles – INFOWARP

Prologue: Some Important Facts

Circle of support | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Cosmotheism: The Path (updated) « National Vanguard

Knut Hamsun and the Cause of Europe « The Legacy of Dr. William Pierce

Dr. Pierce’s National Alliance Policy Opposed to Christian Doctrine « The Legacy of Dr. William Pierce

You must understand that white europeans need to unite and return to our ancient religions and stop the white genocide that is happening against all of our people, look up Barbara Lerner Spectre and Emanuel Celler.

You must understand that your people are facing genocide and your worship of that tribe who is doing it is what allows you to enable it. You must understand the deep need at this time to acknowledge your own roots and heritage and that white europeans have the right to exist and the right to preserve their identity and roots and heritage. Wake up.

You can see with your own eyes that people do not care about your plight. Look at these previous responses above this post here, they do not care that whites are facing genocide. You must unite and defeat this terrible evil in our midst. You must return to your roots and honor your ancestors, or you will cease to exist. Look at these people here who attack me and do not care about your genocide. We must stop them and their evil. This means you need to stop worshiping a different tribe and reassert your own identity and own religion. You are violating the Natural Laws and Natural Order by worshiping a different tribe than your own. Watch, and be wise.

Last edited:

Not very scholarly.

Do whites not have the right to exist? ... Why do you support white genocide?...

Are you not a wannabe nazi fruitcake? Are you not a ridiculous coward? Why do you keep drinking homemade gin?

Forum List

Back