Why only 3 religions discussed?

Jan 30, 2016
The following video is for you White European Christians to contemplate, in particular the parts on Middle Eastern religions.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved, do you believe your ancestors were not saved? Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you? Why do you worship a different tribe of people? There is no excuse for your behaviors and beliefs in this dawning new age. Unite and help your folk, not a belief system that has you worship a different tribe of people that was forced on your people. The world is waking up, and our people are awakening. Join the movement and help save your people.

Wake up White Europeans, to your roots and the truth. To your old ways and religions. This is to all white europeans who worship a different tribe. It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european. All people honor and worship their own ancestors, in a true and natural world and natural order. You are doing something contrary to Nature and Nature's Laws trump man-made laws. That is why your people are facing white genocide, and you are enabling the people who are genociding you through demographic displacement in the present unnatural order of things. Look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

Last edited:
The following video is for you White European Christians to contemplate, in particular the parts on Middle Eastern religions.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved, do you believe your ancestors were not saved? Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you? Why do you worship a different tribe of people? There is no excuse for your behaviors and beliefs in this dawning new age. Unite and help your folk, not a belief system that has you worship a different tribe of people that was forced on your people. The world is waking up, and our people are awakening. Join the movement and help save your people.

Wake up White Europeans, to your roots and the truth. To your old ways and religions. This is to all white europeans who worship a different tribe. It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european. All people honor and worship their own ancestors, in a true and natural world and natural order. You are doing something contrary to Nature and Nature's Laws trump man-made laws. That is why your people are facing white genocide, and you are enabling the people who are genociding you through demographic displacement in the present unnatural order of things. Look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

Your obvious ignorance of Christianity is why you have such hate. And you bringing skin color into the discussion just shows you're a racist bigot.

The only way to wake up is to embrace your rational mind and let the Bronze Age beliefs go.

Which Bronze Age beliefs are you referring to? That the earth is round? Should we discard that bronze age belief? Define 'bronze age belief'? Define rational? Waiting with bated breath to the standard narrative expected from your brainwashing into the cult of scientism. Are you an individual thinker, or merely repeat everything you have been brainwashed into in your cult of scientism and cult of progress (which are both false).

Scientism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read the above link, and then remember that the priests were replaced with scientists. The canon of your cult is whichever science theory is popular at the moment, but the sad thing is that you do not even realize this and have not thought outside of your cult. No originality from you, will be expected, because I already know your beliefs and your kind, but you do not know mine.

Broaden your mind. Study other cultures and religions and teachings. Or remain in your narrow minded cult.

Last edited:
Which Bronze Age beliefs are you referring to? That the earth is round? Should we discard that bronze age belief? Define 'bronze age belief'? Define rational? Waiting with bated breath to the standard narrative expected from your brainwashing into the cult of scientism. Are you an individual thinker, or merely repeat everything you have been brainwashed into in your cult of scientism and cult of progress (which are both false).

Please read the above link, and then remember that the priests were replaced with scientists. The canon of your cult is whichever science theory is popular at the moment, but the sad thing is that you do not even realize this and have not thought outside of your cult. No originality from you, will be expected because I already know your beliefs, but you do not know mine.
Holy fuck. Are you three years old? Go to grade school if you don't understand any words.

I don't belong to any cult, you retard.

Your obvious ignorance of Christianity is why you have such hate. And you bringing skin color into the discussion just shows you're a racist bigot.

This thread is for rational adults. Please refrain from taking part, if you have nothing intelligent or even mildly interesting, only ad hominems which are meaningless and worthless to me. Rhetorical question: Why do you assume I care about your value judgments, or agree with them? I do not. Those are your degenerate values not mine, and you are enabling genocide.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved…

You are referring to a very tiny sector of Christians who believe that baloney. Your putting it out there as though that is some widely held teaching is fraudulent.

…do you believe your ancestors were not saved?

Actually, I believe most of them are saved but you appear ill prepared to learn.

Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you?

That is ridiculous question #3.

It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european.

Ok, I have gone too far with this. Someone is feeding you a line of B.S. that must be pleasing to your ears. Not sure I can be of any help.

Please read the above link, and then remember that the priests were replaced with scientists. The canon of your cult is whichever science theory is popular at the moment, but the sad thing is that you do not even realize this and have not thought outside of your cult. No originality from you, will be expected because I already know your beliefs, but you do not know mine.
Holy fuck. Are you three years old? Go to grade school if you don't understand any words.

Please see my previous response to the other poster, which is the same response to your waste of words.

To you White European Christians, who believe only your fellow Christians are saved…

You are referring to a very tiny sector of Christians who believe that baloney. Your putting it out there as though that is some widely held teaching is fraudulent.

Actually, I believe most of them are saved but you appear ill prepared to learn.

Why do you turn away from your ancestors and worship a religion that was forced on you?

It is against Nature to worship a tribe from the Middle East, if you are a white european.

Ok, I have gone too far with this. Someone is feeding you a line of B.S. that must be pleasing to your ears. Not sure I can be of any help.

Your mistake was assuming you are the one helping me. It is rather the other way around.

Please see my previous response to the other poster, which is the same response to your waste of words.
You used wikipedia as a source and I didn't laugh at you, but I should have. I asked you a question. What cult am I a member of?

Don't know where you got your information but Christianity can not be forced on anyone and no Christian worships any tribe of people.

Don't know where you got your information but Christianity can not be forced on anyone and no Christian worships any tribe of people.
He can read the wisdom from the shit stains in his diapers.

What is the Christian doctrine regarding salvation?

I cannot speak for Protestants, some of their creeds may have one.

The Catholic Church does not have a "doctrine" regarding salvation. IOW, if you are asking me what does it take to assure you will make it to heaven, I do not dare suggest anything specific and definitive.

You used wikipedia as a source and I didn't laugh at you, but I should have. I asked you a question. What cult am I a member of?

Your narrow mind believes that wikipedia is false because you were trained in your cult in academia that wikipedia is not a valid source. If you scroll through the wikipedia link to the bottom you will find numerous sources to investigate further. I know your kind, through your narrow minded attitude and implications you used. You worship at the altar of scientism. Scientism is your cult.

Problem of induction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Your narrow mind believes that wikipedia is false because you were trained in your cult in academia that wikipedia is not a valid source. If you scroll through the wikipedia link to the bottom you will find numerous sources to investigate further. I know your kind, through your narrow minded attitude and implications you used. You worship at the altar of scientism.

Problem of induction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I didn't say wikipedia was false but it's interesting you accuse me of a closed mind. It's an open source so it's not reliable. This needs to be explained? If you found a valid link on the page why didn't you use it?

I worship at the altar of rational thought. Try it sometimes. It's remarkably liberating.

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY OR DIE

"But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6-7

Jesus, King of the Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You worship a Jew and the Jewish tribe, rather than your own people. This is contrary to Nature. That is why your people are being genocided and you enable it, because you are going against Natural Law, rather than honoring and worshiping your own ancestors, like all people on the earth, including your own, until they were forced to worship the "only son of God" who was "jewish". In the myth that was forced on your ancestors by the sword, if you bother studying history.

Read the link above which is the first words stated in this post of convert to Christianity or die.

Last edited:

I cannot speak for Protestants, some of their creeds may have one.

The Catholic Church does not have a "doctrine" regarding salvation. IOW, if you are asking me what does it take to assure you will make it to heaven, I do not dare suggest anything specific and definitive.

Don't prevaricate and lie.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Following Jesus the jew is the only way to be saved according to all Christians who include the Gospel of John in their genocidal belief system in which they honor and worship a different tribe, rather than their own. Therefore, your ancestors were not saved before they were forcibly converted to worship jews and the jewish jesus, since your ancestors did not follow jesus - this is according to "your" "scripture". However, it is not yours, nor is it a healthy and natural scripture, when followed by non-jew converts.

Last edited:

Nonsense. You may not know what is specifically required to be saved but your Church teaches that unless you worship and eat the eucharist for spiritual life one cannot be saved or receive eternal life even though scripture clearly teaches that such a degrading practice results in death.

You bought into this bullshit and now in your own words you have openly admitted that you haven't got a clue.

Nice going.

You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven?

Why are you speaking on the subject at all?

Nonsense. You may not know what is specifically required to be saved but your Church teaches that unless you worship and eat the eucharist for spiritual life one cannot be saved or receive eternal life even though scripture clearly teaches that such a degrading practice results in death.

You bought into this bullshit and now in your own words you have openly admitted that you haven't got a clue.

Nice going.

You have nothing specific or definitive to suggest to another person about how to obtain salvation or what it takes to make it to heaven?

Why are you speaking on the subject at all?
Oh, it's you.

I stand by my words. But I do not think I will have the time today to defend them.

Consider yourself the victor.

Forum List

Back