Why oh why do wimmen's always include pics of their girlfriends in their dating profile who

Your premise makes no sense.. If a girl places pictures on her profile with her friends it's because it portrays what's important to her. If some of those friends are prettier than she, that let's you know she's very secure in herself. You think like a man which will always FUCK you with women.

Your premise makes no sense.. If a girl places pictures on her profile with her friends it's because it portrays what's important to her. If some of those friends are prettier than she, that let's you know she's very secure in herself. You think like a man which will always FUCK you with women.

Well that's why I sent a message saying..."who's your friend?

Lol

two things I have learned after 40 years of women..
1. They will change on you over the years, in fact after they get married...
2. They become your Mother...
1. All people can change, and most do, over time. Mostly for the better as they mature and gain wisdom. Some don't change, some become bitter assholes.

2. Men may choose to marry a woman like their mothers, and women may choose to marry men like their fathers. This is why it's important to not only meet but get to know a potential spouse's parents. Women will note not only how a man treats his mother (because she knows a man who disrespects his mother is unlikely to treat other women any better), but also how he treats other people such as food service workers, maids, etc.

A man's mother is the role model a woman must match if she wants to marry a high-achiever
"....While the results may partly be explained by social class, a team of U.S. researchers believe they also show the truth of the old adage that men tend to marry their mothers.

Nearly 80 per cent of those whose mothers held a bachelor's degree had tied the knot with a woman educated to a similar level.

Two-thirds of those whose mothers were educated to masters or doctoral levels had wives with equivalent qualifications.

"These young men look up to their mothers as role models," said researcher Dr Christine Whelan, from the University of Iowa.

"They grew up in a family where their mothers were educated women.

"When they make their own choices about someone who they think will be a good wife in the future, or a good mother, they go back to their role models.

"The conventional wisdom is that if men marry their mothers, that's a bad thing - their wives are just going to run around after them and pick up their socks.

"But for this generation, the mothers are serving as role models."

Dr Whelan, a sociologist who obtained her doctorate at Oxford University, surveyed 800 men in their 20s and 30s earning salaries in the top 10 per cent for their age group.

Those whose mothers had worked were twice as likely to marry a woman earning £25,000 or more a year.

Fellow researcher Christie Boxer said: "These young men saw their mothers as smart women who could choose to work outside the home, and now that they're making decisions about what they want in a wife, it seems they are choosing similar types of women."

Although the survey focused on high-earners, the phenomenon is expected to apply more generally, with men of all incomes being influenced by their mother's attitude towards work and education.

The study is not the first to provide evidence that our parents shape our preferences for partners.

Durham University research published last year revealed that 'daddy's girls' choose husbands who look like their fathers.

Those who had difficult relationships with their fathers tend to go for men with very different looks.

Modelling their choice of mate on their parents' successful marriage may help a child increase their own chances of a happy partnership.

Children from happy marriages may also believe that a man who looks like their father or a woman who looks like their mother is more likely to be a good parent.

Equally, those with bad childhood memories may actively avoid a partner who reminds them of their parents."

Lol
LMFAO I would be sooo pissed.

Lol
LMFAO I would be sooo pissed.

My first thought when I read his "who's your friend?" comment was that it might explain his lack of dates.

Lol

Maybe you need help. Saying "who's your friend" will get you a date with neither of them. The first woman will be pissed, and with good reason. The second woman will be pissed that you disrespected her friend. No way that is progressing to a date.

Have you ever been tested for Aspergers?

Lol

Maybe you need help. Saying "who's your friend" will get you a date with neither of them. The first woman will be pissed, and with good reason. The second woman will be pissed that you disrespected her friend. No way that is progressing to a date.

Fuck no

Lol

Fuck no

You exhibit several behaviors associated with Aspergers. It's not anything to be ashamed of.

Lol

Fuck no

You exhibit several behaviors associated with Aspergers. It's not anything to be ashamed of.

I have no signs of Aspergers, now take that old ass suit off

Lol

Fuck no

I'm sorry, I don't swing that way. You'll have to find someone else to talk into taking their clothes off.

Lol

Fuck no

I'm sorry, I don't swing that way. You'll have to find someone else to talk into taking their clothes off.

you may not have aspergers but you definitely ugly as shit

Fuck no

you may not have aspergers but you definitely ugly as shit

As I have said before, the fact that a balding, middle aged, black civil servant finds me unattractive is more comforting than anything.

Your entire family thinks you are unattractive

Forum List

Back