Why not Tulsi?

She checks all the boxes for the D Party, well almost all.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Is the party’s and media’s dislike of her not instructive?

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine

She's an attractive enough broad, but does she have anything else in her wardrobe other that white suits.

Maybe if she fails in her campaign, she can become a spokesperson for KFC, following in the tradition of Harland Sanders- also known for white suits?

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine

Lol Tulsi.....that Tulsi? the one who said she wanted to impeach President Trump?

WAKEY WAKEY YOU!

Tulsi is an agent of Russia, didnt you get the memo?
I wonder how many actually believe that lie. One would have to be really f-ing dumb.
So you are saying the Hitlery is a dumb bitch? She is the one who accused Tulsi.. Now Tulsi needs to prove she isnt a Russian Agent, RIght?
Dumb.
Not at all, it was the Demoncrap who accused President Trump as "colluding with Russia" and it was 2 1/2 years before it was proved wrong. Are you guys just habitual liars? Maybe that is why no one ever believes you.
Leave the thread please.

Why? Does the truth hurt you to the core?

Except for her opposition to some wars, she is a cookie cutter lib. Gone are the days when libs were reflexively anti war, hence her party’s failure to support.
Which proves the war party is the D Party. Just like the R Party.

I never watch the SOTU, but heard a clip on Don’s comments about Venezuela. So much for his noninterventionist campaign promises. He is yet another disgusting warmonger like W and Ears.

How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh that’s right, none.

And you call other people “uninformed”.
Really? Are you even paying attention?

He has threatened many nations with extermination, imposed onerous sanctions on many nations, has tried to overthrow a democratically elected leader, assassinated a leader of a foreign government. All acts of war. But yeah, things are good. LOL.

What democratically elected leader?

Which leader did he assassinate? He was a terrorist leader!

Still clinging to that stupid idea that sanctions are an act of war? I refuse to sell you my house that you want for your crack whores business, so you declare war on me?

God, what a dumbass you made in this POS!

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

color? what color is she?

she is a samoan, vegan, hindu. which of those is a color?
Are you slow?

You are so slow, you make molasses look like water!

And yet no new wars. He knows how to intimidate and keep those rogue nations in line.

He could had easily started wars in North Korea, Syria, and Iran, yet he didn’t. The leftwingers and globalists were all clamoring for war. But our magnificent President held the line and has kept the peace.
I wonder what he would have done had those crazed fanatics in Iran, assassinated an American general. Any guesses?

you have it backwards, moron. Sulamani (sp) killed hundreds of americans and thousands of muslims and jews, his removal from earth was a benefit to everyone on earth. He was not an innocent, he was a multiple murderer.

get your facts straight before making a fool of yourself on this board. we have more than our quota of those already.
Damn that’s dumb.

so we should just let terrorists who have murdered americans walk free to continue killing us? They declared war on us years ago, when we can take them out, we should do it and save lives.

those crazed fanatics have assassinated hundreds of american officers and enlisted. WTF are you trying to say?
That’s dumb too.

Try to think rather than accept what the government and it’s media tell you. A government well known for lying.

You might also learn the history of our government’s involvement in Iran.

Unless you are older than Methuselah and are referring to the 1950s, how about Iran's involvement in our affairs over the past 70 years?

I'm a Trump guy but I think Gabbard is impressive as hell....dont get DUM voters paying her no attention. By far she is the most presidential of the DUM candidates. Tough as nails....but clearly not far enough to the left for the base. Fine with me....we are witnessing a political flame out not seen since around 1972. And we know what happened in that election :abgg2q.jpg:

Obama is half white. half black arab. He is not black, he is not white, he is mixed race. Most of us are mixed race if you trace back far enough.

ask Tim Scott of SC what he thinks of you lefties making everything about race, or ask Candace Owen or Ben Carson.

Obama isn't Arab!! he's half Kenyan, a sub-Saharan African country. They're the real deal, what we call BLACK.

His father was a black arab and a muslim. Yes, from Africa.

His mother was as white as Taylor Swift, and probably as stupid.

I'm confused. What exactly is a black arab? Look at his father's picture? He is about as black as they come.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

I'd do her in a hearbeat, but I wouldn't vote for her.

Tulsi checks all the boxes for the D Party, well almost all... She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
I'd do her in a hearbeat, but I wouldn't vote for her.
Yeah … that is the conservative male consensus. You're normal, Metro. Congrats.

I wonder what he would have done had those crazed fanatics in Iran, assassinated an American general. Any guesses?

you have it backwards, moron. Sulamani (sp) killed hundreds of americans and thousands of muslims and jews, his removal from earth was a benefit to everyone on earth. He was not an innocent, he was a multiple murderer.

get your facts straight before making a fool of yourself on this board. we have more than our quota of those already.
Damn that’s dumb.

so we should just let terrorists who have murdered americans walk free to continue killing us? They declared war on us years ago, when we can take them out, we should do it and save lives.

those crazed fanatics have assassinated hundreds of american officers and enlisted. WTF are you trying to say?
That’s dumb too.

Try to think rather than accept what the government and it’s media tell you. A government well known for lying.

You might also learn the history of our government’s involvement in Iran.

Unless you are older than Methuselah and are referring to the 1950s, how about Iran's involvement in our affairs over the past 70 years?
No need to fear Iran sonny. They are a made up enemy the MIC needs. Stop being a dupe.

Plus last I checked they don’t have ONE military base anywhere in the Western Hemisphere, let alone on our border. Plus their navy doesn’t cruise close to our shores. Can you believe that?

Last edited:
Except for her opposition to some wars, she is a cookie cutter lib. Gone are the days when libs were reflexively anti war, hence her party’s failure to support.
Which proves the war party is the D Party. Just like the R Party.

I never watch the SOTU, but heard a clip on Don’s comments about Venezuela. So much for his noninterventionist campaign promises. He is yet another disgusting warmonger like W and Ears.

How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh that’s right, none.

And you call other people “uninformed”.
Really? Are you even paying attention?

He has threatened many nations with extermination, imposed onerous sanctions on many nations, has tried to overthrow a democratically elected leader, assassinated a leader of a foreign government. All acts of war. But yeah, things are good. LOL.

What democratically elected leader?

Which leader did he assassinate? He was a terrorist leader!

Still clinging to that stupid idea that sanctions are an act of war? I refuse to sell you my house that you want for your crack whores business, so you declare war on me?

God, what a dumbass you made in this POS!
Damn boy you really are dumb.

Obama is half white. half black arab. He is not black, he is not white, he is mixed race. Most of us are mixed race if you trace back far enough.

ask Tim Scott of SC what he thinks of you lefties making everything about race, or ask Candace Owen or Ben Carson.

Obama isn't Arab!! he's half Kenyan, a sub-Saharan African country. They're the real deal, what we call BLACK.

His father was a black arab and a muslim. Yes, from Africa.

His mother was as white as Taylor Swift, and probably as stupid.

I'm confused. What exactly is a black arab? Look at his father's picture? He is about as black as they come.

black arab = a negro from an arab/muslim nation. a mixed race negro/arab.

Forum List

Back