Why Not Trump? Point No. 5

are you afraid of std's?
Does your boyfriend know you have herpes?

Well... I didn't. :eek:
we're no longer dating aaron

gNNK_f-maxage-0.gif
tWxF8p1.gif
So, you think democrats show respect for your basic human rights by virtue of the plantation they made for you? Fascinating......

It isn't desireable to take a massive shit on the status quo while offering nothing but vague promises.

What does that mean? I don't understand how it is the status quo has been beneficial to society currently. It is like shooting yourself in the foot after awhile. We know the GOP was divided into two camps and neither of those camps represented the people. They represented interests. The religious right is actually quite small but really loud.

We see mass amounts of tax dollars going out to USAID, the world bank or using the military for "American Interests" and still have an unprecedented amount of homeless. Most of us will be paying for this and watching services being cut for the people.

At any given time the Democrats could have looked at this and said something like, "I get it. Let's fix it. This is an issue that we can work on." They chose not to. Instead they chose an alternative route which is to respond to some of the most crazy folks and then pretend that was the make up of all. That way they didn't have to deal with the issues--especially those issues that benefit the status quo.

People are pissed. Rightly so.

I understand that people do not like Trump. I'm not a fan. However, Clinton represents no one but herself and anyone else that financially benefits by screwing the people. (Ya know, like ciphering money out of public education)

Last edited:
Donald Trump emphasizes and overstates the negative.

I have heard Donald Trump tell us that he's going to make America great again. Invariably, he has just spent an hour telling us how horrible America is right now. This hour is, like most of his comments, filled with verifiable lies and half truths. You know....like "the murder rate is at the highest rate in 45 year" and "our military is a disaster". Almost every bullet point he uses is rank with dishonesty.

The aim, of course, is to try to convince his fans that their lives are so unbearable that they should ignore his obvious lack of knowledge and sever character flaws and vote for him.

It's fair to point out areas where improvement is needed while expressing plans and policies which are aimed at improving them. It isn't desireable to take a massive shit on the status quo while offering nothing but vague promises.
His conversation was well over your education level.....
No, his conversation is well under LoneLaughter's education level!

I have heard Donald Trump tell us that he's going to make America great again. Invariably, he has just spent an hour telling us how horrible America is right now. This hour is, like most of his comments, filled with verifiable lies and half truths. You know....like "the murder rate is at the highest rate in 45 year" and "our military is a disaster". Almost every bullet point he uses is rank with dishonesty.

The aim, of course, is to try to convince his fans that their lives are so unbearable that they should ignore his obvious lack of knowledge and sever character flaws and vote for him.

It's fair to point out areas where improvement is needed while expressing plans and policies which are aimed at improving them. It isn't desireable to take a massive shit on the status quo while offering nothing but vague promises.
We see you struggle too...:lol:

We see you struggle too...:lol:
And I see that if your choice wins, you're gonna get stiffed big time. He will call you incompetent and stiff you.

Forum List

Back