Why do We The People love Trump?

Yes, Trump is the biggest FUCK YOU in the history of American presidential politics. Stipulated.

That doesn't make it a good thing. If I don't like a movie a theater is playing I don't throw a grenade in there.

POTUS is kind of an important office.

Last edited:
The simplest answer is some people buy into the car salesman's spin. But a long history proceeded this love of a charlatan. Donald J. Trump is a production of the republican party since Reagan, his base is the ignorant bubble right wing media has created, his followers come also from the racist xenophobic segment of America, add in the frightened NRA - wealthy conservatives pay for much of this agitprop, his appeal is to a glorious past that never existed for most Americans with the exception, still existent today of the top ten percent, and among whom he is one of them and funded by them. And the people buy in because they want to believe the lies.

"An election in 1932 ended up killing 50 million people around the world." Bernie Sanders

Yes, Trump is the biggest FUCK YOU in the history of American presidential politics. Stipulated.

That doesn't make it a good thing. If I don't like a movie a theater is playing I don't throw a grenade in there.

POTUS is kind of an important office.
That's why we sent Trump.....POTUS is a very important office.....

Trump talks about issues we care about. Clinton never talks about policy. She just wants to stage interventions after resting a few days. Trump brings in crowd that rivals obama's. Clinton cannot fill a high school auditorium.

Democrats fucked up running her as a candidate. They really did.

My Daddy's name was Daniel Boone.I was his only child. My father was American. I will be now to the day I die. What Trump has done is the awakening.

Trump talks about issues we care about. Clinton never talks about policy. She just wants to stage interventions after resting a few days. Trump brings in crowd that rivals obama's. Clinton cannot fill a high school auditorium.

Democrats fucked up running her as a candidate. They really did.

yep trump identifies with the problems of middle class america which isnt a policy here or there, its about the way the whole gubmint is being run and removed from the people. He fights to get it back into the hands of the people and pull it away from those who make careers out of fleecing the flock.

The simplest answer is some people buy into the car salesman's spin. But a long history proceeded this love of a charlatan. Donald J. Trump is a production of the republican party since Reagan, his base is the ignorant bubble right wing media has created, his followers come also from the racist xenophobic segment of America, add in the frightened NRA - wealthy conservatives pay for much of this agitprop, his appeal is to a glorious past that never existed for most Americans with the exception, still existent today of the top ten percent, and among whom he is one of them and funded by them. And the people buy in because they want to believe the lies.

"An election in 1932 ended up killing 50 million people around the world." Bernie Sanders
Shill lies again. You got 5 days scum. Find you a place to live.

Forum List

Back