Why Nice Terrorist Attack Would Not Happen in Dallas

Islamic Fundementalist Terrorist Murderous Scumbag drove his truck the length of several city blocks in Nice, France before being neutralize by police. This would not have happened in Dallas, Texas. After he launched onto the sidewalk several civilians would have pulled sidearms and shot this piece of shit. Thanks NRA, thanks Founding Fathers for 2nd Amendment that keeps America safe and free.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but how does an armed civilian stop a truck?
pump enough bullets into an engine block and the engine will seize

Islamic Fundementalist Terrorist Murderous Scumbag drove his truck the length of several city blocks in Nice, France before being neutralize by police. This would not have happened in Dallas, Texas. After he launched onto the sidewalk several civilians would have pulled sidearms and shot this piece of shit. Thanks NRA, thanks Founding Fathers for 2nd Amendment that keeps America safe and free.

Yeah, and the number of people, including these terrorist attacks, who are killed each year is FAR, FAR LOWER in France than the US.

But I guess it's better to be killed by a druggie than a terrorist, and I guess it's better to lose 10 people to Americans with guns than one to a terrorist.

There is NO evidence that the murderous scumbag was a FUNDAMENTALIST Muslim. To the contrary it appeared he was a crappy Muslim that barely adhered to Muslim rituals. It seems his estranged wife had taken his children which set him off.

You people need to stop trying to sell the idea that the sky is falling. The guy was just a wack job. It was a CRIMINAL event ...sort of massive road rage. There was NO evidence this guy was involved with anyone else.

The "guns" he had were toys along with a fake hand grenade.
There is ALL the evidence to indicate this.

Maybe in your imagination.

Isis took full responsibility for the attack. So there goes your theory right there

Terrorist driver who killed 84 parked truck in Nice day earlier
Here is your video of French police taking down terrorist with sidearms. In Dallas citizens would have done this.
Citizens would have been shooting each other.
Your a liberal idiot. I'm guessing from Cali or Nevada.
what?.....did you see the guy in vegas who pulled out his gun and kept that hit and run driver from running?...bite your tongue bush....

Good Samaritan pulls gun to stop alleged hit-and-run driver
Again you compare apples and oranges. Give up your gun and trust government to protect you? Your fucking nuts. Sorry, aggress my family and I will react.
and you are not sticking to what you said.....i was not talking about giving up guns was i?....

There is NO evidence that the murderous scumbag was a FUNDAMENTALIST Muslim. To the contrary it appeared he was a crappy Muslim that barely adhered to Muslim rituals. It seems his estranged wife had taken his children which set him off.

You people need to stop trying to sell the idea that the sky is falling. The guy was just a wack job. It was a CRIMINAL event ...sort of massive road rage. There was NO evidence this guy was involved with anyone else.

Isis took full responsibility for the attack. So there goes your theory right there

I think it is great that you people believe ISIS over the investigators in France that found NOTHING on the dudes computer or phone or any literature implying he was an ISIS operative.

Oh WELL! If ISIS says so that settles it! Ha...Ha... Moi? I don't trust ISIS. How hard is it for them to just say the guy was working for them? This late in the game I think they need to offer some proof that they ever heard of the guy before Thursday.

I think it is great that you people believe ISIS over the investigators in France that found NOTHING on the dudes computer or phone or any literature implying he was an ISIS operative.

Oh WELL! If ISIS says so that settles it! Ha...Ha... Moi? I don't trust ISIS. How hard is it for them to just say the guy was working for them? This late in the game I think they need to offer some proof that they ever heard of the guy before Thursday.
Your stupid. 48 hours after your inane post proof is out that he was connected to ISIS. What a typical liberal dumbass.

Your stupid. 48 hours after your inane post proof is out that he was connected to ISIS. What a typical liberal dumbass.

I'm devastated. No...more like confused in "your" choice of words. English not "your" first language? I just checked and the French authorities still have no evidence that the truck driver was working for ISIS. You must be the "stupid liberal". Turn your self in to whatever authority decides these things.

You do understand how this thing works? One can side with ISIS and go act in name of their ideology without uniform or rifle. One can simply believe in this sick thinking called "The Islamic State" and go killing in its name. They encourage line wolves like that. People who are on the outaide normal... But can lose it ubruptly and go on a killing spree baes on a video or a chat with someone. That is the real influence Isis carries. You won't always fund "evidence" of any sort

You do understand how thing works? One can side with ISIS and co act in name of their ideology without uniform or rifle. One can simply belive in this sick thinking called "The Islamic State" and ho killing in its name. They encourage line wolves like that. People who are on the outaide normal... But can lose it ubruptly and go on a killing spree baes on a video or a chat with someone. That is the real influence Isis carries. You won't always fund "evidence" of any sort

People who are mentally ill and pre disposed to committing horrific acts exist in most societies. Who really knows what sets them off.

Life has it's hazards. You and I are a thousand more times likely to die on a highway as a drunk or someone texting unexpectedly crosses the center line. For some reason we focus on the events that pose a tiny likelihood of actually happening to us or anyone we know.

I honestly don't give a damn about ISIS or terrorists. It makes interesting news. Then some other tragedy happens and we get all upset over that.

It seems to me that the media looks forward to these events as it keeps people focused on the TV. We lose sight of the real reason for the content on the tube. $$$$$$$ Commercials! Some people get pissy about how other's opinions don't follow the expected pre programed response. Yet you see a horrible event and go out and buy whatever they were selling between the glimpses of horror.

The terror is and will be never ending. Get used to it or turn off your TV.

Forum List

Back