Why Nice Terrorist Attack Would Not Happen in Dallas

Well loads of Texans are armed and I'd be willing to bet one or more of those Texans would have shot that asshole in the head before he could really get going.

That's the difference between America and Europe. In America many citizens are armed.

In Europe only the police, military and Muslim terrorists appear to be armed.
Why did these armed citizens not take out the guy in Texas? Hell of a lot of people with guns down there.
Because New Black Panthers Black Lives Matter got in the way. People had to drop everything so they could march, piss and moan in the streets. Obviously you bunch of pussies have not seen the video.
You must be the pussy even though you are armed.

Well loads of Texans are armed and I'd be willing to bet one or more of those Texans would have shot that asshole in the head before he could really get going.

That's the difference between America and Europe. In America many citizens are armed.

In Europe only the police, military and Muslim terrorists appear to be armed.
Why did these armed citizens not take out the guy in Texas? Hell of a lot of people with guns down there.
Because New Black Panthers Black Lives Matter got in the way. People had to drop everything so they could march, piss and moan in the streets. Obviously you bunch of pussies have not seen the video.
You must be the pussy even though you are armed.
If that were Dallas...head shot people live.

Terrorist driver who killed 84 parked truck in Nice day earlier
Here is your video of French police taking down terrorist with sidearms. In Dallas citizens would have done this.
Citizens would have been shooting each other.
Your a liberal idiot. I'm guessing from Cali or Nevada.
I have not lived in the USA for 20 years.
I just got back to my hotel in London after a concert and you are still on the boards ranting. You are pathetic.

Islamic Fundementalist Terrorist Murderous Scumbag drove his truck the length of several city blocks in Nice, France before being neutralize by police. This would not have happened in Dallas, Texas. After he launched onto the sidewalk several civilians would have pulled sidearms and shot this piece of shit. Thanks NRA, thanks Founding Fathers for 2nd Amendment that keeps America safe and free.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but how does an armed civilian stop a truck?
The truck was stopped by a cop with a gun killing the,driver.

Islamic Fundementalist Terrorist Murderous Scumbag drove his truck the length of several city blocks in Nice, France before being neutralize by police. This would not have happened in Dallas, Texas. After he launched onto the sidewalk several civilians would have pulled sidearms and shot this piece of shit. Thanks NRA, thanks Founding Fathers for 2nd Amendment that keeps America safe and free.

Shoot the fucking driver.

I'm not going to argue that. But that would be one hell of shot on a moving truck assuming you don't hit someone else.

Here is your video of French police taking down terrorist with sidearms. In Dallas citizens would have done this.
what?.....did you see the guy in vegas who pulled out his gun and kept that hit and run driver from running?...bite your tongue bush....

Good Samaritan pulls gun to stop alleged hit-and-run driver

There is NO evidence that the murderous scumbag was a FUNDAMENTALIST Muslim. To the contrary it appeared he was a crappy Muslim that barely adhered to Muslim rituals. It seems his estranged wife had taken his children which set him off.

You people need to stop trying to sell the idea that the sky is falling. The guy was just a wack job. It was a CRIMINAL event ...sort of massive road rage. There was NO evidence this guy was involved with anyone else.

The "guns" he had were toys along with a fake hand grenade.

what?.....did you see the guy in vegas who pulled out his gun and kept that hit and run driver from running?...bite your tongue bush....

Good Samaritan pulls gun to stop alleged hit-and-run driver
Again you compare apples and oranges. Give up your gun and trust government to protect you? Your fucking nuts. Sorry, aggress my family and I will react.

There is NO evidence that the murderous scumbag was a FUNDAMENTALIST Muslim. To the contrary it appeared he was a crappy Muslim that barely adhered to Muslim rituals. It seems his estranged wife had taken his children which set him off.

You people need to stop trying to sell the idea that the sky is falling. The guy was just a wack job. It was a CRIMINAL event ...sort of massive road rage. There was NO evidence this guy was involved with anyone else.

There is ALL the evidence to indicate this.

There is ALL the evidence to indicate this.

Maybe in your imagination.

Dear Bush92
Remember
* the attack from the Mohammad cartoon contest in Garland near Dallas
* the recent sniping by an ex veteran who should have gotten professional help for problems previously reported
* the Ft. Hood attack by another veteran, a psychiatrist who should have gotten psychiatric help himself

The ways to PREVENT these crimes and killings is to screen, counsel and cure people of mental and criminal illness.

Nobody cures leprosy, cancer, pedophilia by killing off the sick. Science finds cures by working with the sick to find out what is the cause and what works to cure remove or heal it so the deadly disease can be contained and/or the person can recover back to normal where doctors can test for this also.

Dr. Scott Peck wrote a book "Glimpses of the Devil" about his observation of using spiritual therapy to cure dangerous cases of schizophrenia and releated sociopathic disorders.

Dr. Phillip Goldfedder is a licensed neurosurgeon who discovered how spiritual healing works and now uses it as more effective than surgery.

Dr. Francis and Judith MacNutt have also provided and trained others in spiritual healing, including a team that was documented in a medical study on rheumatoid arthritis.

The same cures for mental and criminal ills also save lives from physical diseases such as cancer, diabetes, etc. by removing obstructions to the natural healing process that the mind and body normally uses to recover on their own.
So this is 100% natural and free of side effects.

Why don't we research this approach to diagnosing and curing mental and criminal illness, instead of waiting until someone gets guns or gets shot to take action against crime?
If you want to spend billions of the MAKERS! tax dollars "curing" radical Islamofascists from trying to murder every non-believer on the planet start a 'FundME'. Put the balance of your bank account into the fund. Please keep us posted how the fund is coming along OK?

Easy. Aim for the grill, Shoot the damned engine.
You're a fool!
Shooting into the grill of truck that size would NOT have stopped the truck.
A truck that size without a drop of water in the cooling system could continue running for many miles before seizing up.
Shoot for the muslim sub-human driving the truck! THINK!!!!!!!

Shoot the fucking driver.

I'm not going to argue that. But that would be one hell of shot on a moving truck assuming you don't hit someone else.
Apparently you have not seen the photo of the truck's windshield.
Go find it and try to count the number of rounds fired through the windshield.
All it took is one round to kill the sub-human muslim terrorist.

Forum List

Back