WTF!! Philippines President tells citizens to KILL suspected drug users and dealers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Does this apply to boozers?

60,000 drug addicts in the Philippines surrender to authorities

july 15 2016 Nearly 60,000 Filipino drug addicts have surrendered themselves to the government after President Rodrigo Duterte urged citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug dealers and users.

Mr Duterte, dubbed 'The Punisher', won elections in May and promised a law-and-order crackdown on drugs.

'These sons of w****s are destroying our children. I warn you, don't go into that, even if you're a policeman, because I will really kill you,' the president told an audience during a speech in the country's capital, Manila.

Presidential Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said close to 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities since the administration began its intensified campaign against drugs.

Duterte has also told police he would protect them from legal consequences if they killed drug dealers, the Post reported.

Does this apply to boozers?

60,000 drug addicts in the Philippines surrender to authorities

july 15 2016 Nearly 60,000 Filipino drug addicts have surrendered themselves to the government after President Rodrigo Duterte urged citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug dealers and users.

Mr Duterte, dubbed 'The Punisher', won elections in May and promised a law-and-order crackdown on drugs.

'These sons of w****s are destroying our children. I warn you, don't go into that, even if you're a policeman, because I will really kill you,' the president told an audience during a speech in the country's capital, Manila.

Presidential Communications Office Secretary Martin Andanar said close to 60,000 drug dependents have surrendered to authorities since the administration began its intensified campaign against drugs.

Duterte has also told police he would protect them from legal consequences if they killed drug dealers, the Post reported.
Love it!

That's what a war on drugs looks like.
and if they assassinate him and kill many civilians and becomes like Mexico thats what that war on drugs looks like too......
Yes.

As bad as they are, the Mexican csrtels have been more successful in killing one another's dealers than our own law enforcement.
thats a part of doing business with them.....but if you notice many a Mexican official has been killed by those guys for interfering.....the same thing will probably start happening in the Philippines...the President has a military and the police,he should not be asking the civilians to physically be getting involved...

We should have regular druggie hunting parties with prizes for the most bagged.

sounds like common sense to me

Drug dealers are willing to kill thousands in their quest for high profits.
I have no issues if they get killed.

You have officially lost your mind. Name ONE drug dealer that has "killed thousands".

I hope that some of you idiots start killing drug users and dealers here. I would rather see you in prison for murder than someone that was in jail for smoking some pot.

sounds like common sense to me

Drug dealers are willing to kill thousands in their quest for high profits.
I have no issues if they get killed.

Wouldn't it be better if you legalized the damn thing and not killed anyone?
Legalize all drugs? Heroin, meth, spice, only if the druggies are tucked safely away in a warehouse and denied all medical care.

I would rather see a bounty on stupid assholes like yourself.

Forum List

Back