Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

SB 202 absolutely restricted people from handing out water to people waiting in line.

Courts cut that restriction down to within 150 feet of the polling place

Fact
I didn’t say it didn’t restrict it. Every state has restrictions on what is handed out to voters at a polling station

It depends on your state and their laws.

I usually go to vote, not get food and drink. Not sure who goes to a polling station for a drink
Tell me how you feel waiting four hours in the sun

Tell me how you feel waiting four hours in the sun
In November? Not bad.

But I get there early, and bring my own coffee. Why would you expect a polling station to provide you refreshments?

I didn’t say it didn’t restrict it. Every state has restrictions on what is handed out to voters at a polling station

Yes, but only the red states have 7 hour lineups at their inner city polling stations. In the white suburbs, you're in and out in 10 minutes.

Do you think it might have something to do with the more than 1000 polling stations that have been closed in red states over the past 10 years? Even as populations have increased?

Yes, but only the red states have 7 hour lineups at their inner city polling stations. In the white suburbs, you're in and out in 10 minutes.

Do you think it might have something to do with the more than 1000 polling stations that have been closed in red states over the past 10 years? Even as populations have increased?
No they don’t.

no they don’t, no state has an avg wait time of more then 41 mins in 2020…most are under 10 mins

Try again

See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
Biden said "“You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
And the biased MSM as you can see below as well as Biden are total LIARS!
WHAT is ILLEGAL is the democrat vote solicitor who holds a bottle of water in front of the voter and says.."are you thirsty?... OK if you vote for Biden I'll give you this water"!! THAT's what is illegal!
But of course people like MSM and Biden are just so stupid and say you can't get water if you are standing in voting line!
HOW dumb!
Let’s take a look at what S.B. 202 actually says:
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote.
The parts in bold are what S.B. 202 added to the statute.

Now, first of all, notice what is not prohibited here.
Voters can still bring bottled water or other food or beverages with them to stand on line to vote, as people often do when waiting at Disney World or to buy concert tickets or in other public places where people stand on long lines.
Voters can still also, if they like, order food; the bill doesn’t stop the Domino’s Pizza man or the local hot dog cart or taco truck from doing business.
And if you feel impelled to donate food and drink to voters, you can still do that, too; you just have to give it to the poll workers so they can put it out for general use.
The president’s claim that “You can’t provide water for people about to vote” is just false.
And the MSM again LIES... See below!

View attachment 473693
Some kind of water thing is how they cheat elections and organize riots, too.

They have vans and distribution centers in probably all 50 states.

And do poll workers provide water?

No?

No?

Oh
AGAIN you evidently didn't either read the following or couldn't understand !
The law noted that this does not prohibit a poll worker from distributing items or “from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle.”

Why do you ask such dumb ass questions... LIKE your president Biden who totally LIED when he said.
"Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election,” Biden said in a clip of the speech

Why do you believe these lies? I bet you didn't know that Biden told you to drink bleach did you?
FACT with substantiation that Trump NEVER told people to drink bleach...
A perfect example...I bet you still believe Trump said drink bleach right, even after I've provided the links that Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach​

BIDEN did and Biden said a total lie regarding Georgia wouldn't allow water! Tremendous directly provable LIES! So why are you continuing to support what the biased MSM has done when aren't you smart enough to know when you have been snookered?

Some kind of water thing is how they cheat elections and organize riots, too.

They have vans and distribution centers in probably all 50 states.
Link to these vans

I have never seen water given out by polling workers

Ever

Link to these vans

Ever
A) Do you live in Georgia?
B) If so are you at every polling station in Georgia, 24 hours a day every day of the voting period?

What a totally stupid statement !

Ever
Dummy!

No?

Oh
Lesh... I support Ukraine like you as I have relatives from there but that doesn't excuse your
idiotic statement "and do poll workers provide water"!
Again..
Do you live in Georgia and have you been at ALL polling stations for all the days the polling period?

Last edited:
Lesh... I support Ukraine like you as I have relatives from there but that doesn't excuse your
idiotic statement "and poll workers provide water"!
Again..
Do you live in Georgia and have you been at ALL polling stations for all the days the polling period?
I don’t need to be in Georgia. I quoted the law.

And again (I have voted as a resident in two states) I have never seen poll workers giving out water.

AGAIN you evidently didn't either read the following or couldn't understand !
The law noted that this does not prohibit a poll worker from distributing items or “from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle.”

Why do you ask such dumb ass questions... LIKE your president Biden who totally LIED when he said.
"Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election,” Biden said in a clip of the speech

Why do you believe these lies? I bet you didn't know that Biden told you to drink bleach did you?
FACT with substantiation that Trump NEVER told people to drink bleach...
A perfect example...I bet you still believe Trump said drink bleach right, even after I've provided the links that Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

BIDEN did and Biden said a total lie regarding Georgia wouldn't allow water! Tremendous directly provable LIES! So why are you continuing to support what the biased MSM has done when aren't you smart enough to know when you have been snookered?

You’re really bat shit crazy. Parsing every word to make sure Trump didn't say exactly those words, but he did suggest getting bleach inside you to kill the virus.

A) Do you live in Georgia?
B) If so are you at every polling station in Georgia, 24 hours a day every day of the voting period?

What a totally stupid statement !

Ever
Dummy!

Poll workers NEVER distribute water to anyone. You're lying to cover up you lies.

You’re really bat shit crazy. Parsing every word to make sure Trump didn't say exactly those words, but he did suggest getting bleach inside you to kill the virus.

Poll workers NEVER distribute water to anyone. You're lying to cover up you lies.
And do you live in Georgia? Have YOU been to all the Georgia polling places , 24 hours a day for the polling period? Of course not so HOW can you be so stupid to say "Poll workers NEVER distribute water to anyone. You're lying to cover up you lies."
REALLY? NEVER????
So are you calling Politifact.org LIARS?

Politifact.org declared:​

But Joe Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back