Why many conservatives find education dangerous

On this site the vast majority of Republicans are lacking education and speak from a place of fear.

The irony of that is they project themselves as pillars of society and intellectual mountains but simultaneously make complete hypocrits of themselves and the country they love.
They supported a wanna be dictator and couldn't identify him as a fraud yet want to install him again to rectify the problems he started. Figure that out.

I can say that if the republicans on here are an example of the education systems achievements, it has failed.
It has failed everyone, especially in the area of guns & law enforcement. That's what you get in an education system run by liberals.

On this site the vast majority of Republicans are lacking education and speak from a place of fear.
"Education" in America, is indoctrination to leftist ideology. It is MISeducation. With liberals running the government there is much to fear, as we can plainly see, throughout the past year. (Afghanistan, open border, housng crisis, inflation, crime, etc)

Paper cut man speaks.

So the Indian child says Dad how do we get our names..........

Dad says well that is easy son.......when you are born and we see 2 bears........We call you 2 Bears.

If we see an Eagle flying high.........we call you Eagle Soaring.

So why do you ask .........2 Dogs Fucking.?

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

From the "math is racist" and boys belong in girls bathrooms Party

The correct grammar is uneducated but I get you point.
I will correct your incorrect "correction".. The lack of police confrontation and education about guns, gives us both the words uneducated, and MISeducated. Uneducated is also MISeducated.

Paper cut man speaks.

So the Indian child says Dad how do we get our names..........

Dad says well that is easy son.......when you are born and we see 2 bears........We call you 2 Bears.

If we see an Eagle flying high.........we call you Eagle Soaring.

So why do you ask .........2 Dogs Fucking.?

Yeah, this is the class of people who think a college degree in "psychology" or "queer gender studies" is much more valuable than, saying, knowing how to change your oil, fix your plumbing, change a flat tire, etc etc etc.

Rejected. If times get real bad, they would find out super quick how helpful that degree in queer gender studies is.

Yeah, this is the class of people who think a college degree in "psychology" or "queer gender studies" is much more valuable than, saying, knowing how to change your oil, fix your plumbing, change a flat tire, etc etc etc.

Rejected. If times get real bad, they would find out super quick how helpful that degree in queer gender studies is.
Yes. The difference in what passes as a “college graduate” these days as compared to even 25 years ago is stark, and it’s all due to the Democrats’ insistence that even the below-average kids get a degree. Today’s college graduates are equivalent to high school graduates a generation ago.

When you open with a lie there is every reason to expect the rest is a lie.
You know, like any "conservative" diatribe.
So no need to read further.
Why bother.

Oh, and accusing others of being "ignorant" while misspelling "information" is pretty damned STUPID!
But I did NOT open with a lie, and you have not posted anything to back up your wild claim that it was a "lie".

Claiming that a simple and common typo is "mispelling", is pretty damned STUPID!

PULLLEEEEEZZZE

You and your GOP are racist and proud of it.

And, of course, as is typical of today's GOP, accuse Democrats of being what you love but are afraid of admitting.

C'mon, admit who you are. The truth will set you free.
FALSE! It is you and your Democrats who are racist, and YOU are proud of it, as demonstrated by 1) 57 years of racist discrimination against whites in affirmative action.

As also demonstrated more recenty by 2) CRT racist-lunacy, and more of it by 3) Biden's American Rescue Plan (which ought to be called Rescue Plan As Long As You're Not White), which has been shot to pieces by the courts, for it's blatant anti-white racism.

If all that isn't still enough now we have 4) cities advocating paying minorities more than whites for exactly the same job, and proud of it.

Evangelicals, fundamentalists and JW all reject education as dangerous.
Evangelicals, fundamentalists and JW all reject education as dangerous.
They ARE promoting a lot of dangerous leftist ideas. Unless they are in STEM fields, kids are coming home on college vacations telling their parents they are white supremacists, that America is a racist country, that Israel is an apartheid state (there are reports that Jews who support Israel are being forced out of student government positions), and that poor blacks are that way for no other reason than whites are suppressing them.

My own niece came home and scolded her parents about their white privilege. My sister told the spoiled brat that if she’s so opposed to “whites privilege,” she would stop paying the $30k a year for her fancy university and the kid could get a job and work her way through it. My niece shut her mouth after that.

No............I have very high training in technical schools and the military.......How about you.......hmm

Political Science major...............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Business and literature.. The thrust being broad in liberal arts and critical thinking.

Forum List

Back