Why many conservatives find education dangerous

FHegteCUcAMnwVF

If you mean Obamacare, yes it is. There are 2000 pages of regulations telling healthcare providers how to run their business.

Have you actually read them?

Single payer/private delivery is not government run.

Only the VA is government run. They employ the doctors/staff and own the faclities.

Liberals are the most uneducated people on the planet.

They think more taxation not only makes a country more prosperous but it also will stop climate change.

Have you actually read them?

Single payer/private delivery is not government run.

Only the VA is government run. They employ the doctors/staff and own the faclities.
Is sure as hell is government run. You're gullible and naive.

I've never heard of them until now. I guess that shows how significant they are, doesn't it?

Well, you were yapping about education. I'm surprised you never heard of them. They are examples of conservatism and extremism. SPLA are Christian Marxist.. the LRA are just based on the 10 Comandments.

Well, you were yapping about education. I'm surprised you never heard of them. They are examples of conservatism and extremism. SPLA are Christian Marxist.. the LRA are just based on the 10 Comandments.
The teach about SPLA? Nope. If they do they are brainwashing.

I'll be my own judge of whether they are "conservative." Progs always get that wrong.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Nonsense. Education is widely needed. But today’s version of “liberals” don’t accept education. They won’t even tolerate it. In fact, on college campuses, liberals are the ones who outlaw it. Shut it down. Censor it.

Todays so-called “liberal” college students demand “safe spaces” from any and all who dare to offer any contrary beliefs or opinions or views.

It's odd how liberal's can use the education system to indoctrinate and program students, but then cry foul when conservstive call for simply educating our students
We prefer our educational system do more than simple education of wingnuts.

Forum List

Back