Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Obviously you can't follow your own rules.
That would imply you had some moral center.
Obviously like any Trumpist, your moral center disappeared years ago.
:puhleeze:Obviously you are a Trump-hater, total :ahole-1:, and since the South American forests are dying out, and there's becoming less oxygen on the earth, we have no room for those who are wasting it. Please die.

Trump for KING 2022. Biden for prison, for election fraud, immigration violations, violations of 1964 civil rights act, sedition, treason, etc , etc
1626487079641.png

None of those are an example of racism outside of an white privileged mind.

In fact I'll bet that you don't even know what CRT is.
Well, that just proves how RACIST you are, by denying the racisms of Affirmative Action, CRT, and Biden's (court acknowledged) racist ARP, and thereby supporting them.

Sure I know what CRT is. It is anti-white, RACIST, anti-police, anti-America, pro-LGBT filthy trash, that deranged lunatics are imposing on American kids, and their parents are raking them over the coals over it.

And I wasn't "privileged" to have my whole life ruined by Affirmative Action in 1977, still feeling the pain of it now, in retirement, with the much reduced monthly Social Security payments, caused by criminal, racist pigs like you, who think it's perfectly OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

And none of these are racism, within the tiny confines of a black privileged mind.

Incredible how brain-warped these racist goofballs are. Luckily we have sensible courts that are shooting down Biden's racist ARP, left & right.

No charge for the tutoring.
What's hilarious?
HE REALLY THINKS HE'S LUCID!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, you sad bustards brought those ignorant dixiecrats over to your party in the 60's.

You deal with it.
Liar

Can you imagine how many voters the Democrat Party would lose if a course in Economics was required before anybody could vote? Like 90% or more.

I don’t have to, history does.

prior to the 1964 Civil Rights legislation the south voted exclusively Democratic as the republic party was the party of Lincoln.

Do they still vote that way?
well then prove it wrong because they use historical accounts

Education is a good thing as long as we can limit the number of liberal professors and teachers who want to indoctrinate our children.

Can you imagine how many voters the Democrat Party would lose if a course in Economics was required before anybody could vote? Like 90% or more.
What about economics do you know? That QOP voters vote against theirs.

The democrats love that hackneyed old "voting against their own best interests" nonsense. It's just another way of saying "we know better for you than you do!" which of course is one of the cornerstones of democrat thinking (such as it is).

The democrats love that hackneyed old "voting against their own best interests" nonsense. It's just another way of saying "we know better for you than you do!" which of course is one of the cornerstones of democrat thinking (such as it is).
Hackneyed? So, you don’t need healthcare? But do need to have Jeff Bezo’s taxes cut?

Forum List

Back