Why Jews hate Chistianity?

The facts are that it was the Romans who killed Jesus. Why didn't Christians and their supporters hate the Romans?
But the Romans washed their hands.

Maybe it was evolution by survival of the fittest? Christians that hated Romans were more likely to be eaten by lions than Christians who did not.

I've never seen anyone of the Jewish faith "hating" Christianity
Christian's are often attacked in the Jewish State. Usually by mobs of ghetto type "kids." (Teenagers).

I've been around many Jews and I've never seen anyone "hating Christianity." I don't know where you get your information from, but I bet that anyone who does this gets arrested. The Israeli government doesn't take kindly to this sort of shit. It even quarantined an entire city because its ultra-Orthodox population wasn't adhering to coronavirus rules.

There have been a lot of attacks against Jews and synagogues here in the U.S., as well as other attacks, some of whom have been carried out by people who call themselves "Christians" and some who might be. Robert Bowers, the synagogue murderer in Pittsburgh, had some connection with the vile "Christian" cult known as the "Christian Identity Movement," and others have associated their criminal activity, including against Jews and synagogues with their "Christian" faith. The show just mentioned something known as the "Army of God," which appears to be some "Christian" cult.

Again, how does continuing religious bickering improve our world?

People hate for all sorts of reasons. I'm sure you could find people today, likely right here on USMB, that would (secretly?) agree with each of the theories.

>>Historians and experts of anti-semitism think there at least six possible theories:

Racial Theory – the Jews are hated because they are an inferior race.
Economic Theory – the Jews are hated because they possess too much wealth and power.
Outsiders Theory – the Jews are hated because they are different from everyone else.
Scapegoat Theory – the Jews are hated because they are the cause for all the world’s problems.
Deicide Theory – the Jews are hated because they killed Jesus Christ.
Chosen People Theory – the Jews are hated because they arrogantly declare they are the “chosen ones of God.”

You believe in the Deicide theory. Any others? <<

These are the historians and experts who studied it, so their theories should fit most, if not all, the cases. If I understood your latest post, then it adds to the Deicide theory in Christians excusing Pontius Pilate and after 70 AD "snuggle up to the Romans ." The facts are that it was the Romans who killed Jesus. Why didn't Christians and their supporters hate the Romans?

Furthermore, you just conveniently ignore the first Jewish - Roman war before and during that time (66–73 AD) -- Jewish–Roman wars - Wikipedia. It had nothing to do with the Christians.

The cause of the tensions between the Jews and Romans is complex, but major ones are the Economic theory and Chosen People theory. It started much earlier after 37 AD with Emperor Caligula. "The cause of tensions in the east of the Empire was complicated, involving the spread of Greek culture, Roman law, and the rights of Jews in the Empire."

" First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE) — also called the First Jewish Revolt or the Great Jewish Revolt, spanning from the 66 CE insurrection, through the 67 CE fall of the Galilee, the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple and institution of the Fiscus Judaicus in 70 CE, and finally the fall of Masada in 73 CE. "

The Jews as the "chosen ones" believed in monotheism and was against the paganism of Caligula who wanted to erect his own statue in Jerusalem.

I think what the majority of Christians believe more that your Deicide theory is the Chosen People theory. The Jews have been attacked and killed throughout history by the Romans, Babylonians, Persians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Hittites, and the Nazis. Not Christians. This is what I explained to you before, but you could not believe it and ignored it because you believe and take glee in your Deicide theory.

If the Jews are eliminated from the face of the Earth, then Jesus would not be able to fulfill the prophecy of delivering his people to the promised land. That would contradict the Bible and make God look bad. Thus, the Jews will continue to be hated for whatever reason, i.e. all of the above, and their land and people attacked until Jesus returns. Satan would take much glee in this happening. I think then his battle vs Jesus would be won before he returns.
Thus, the Jews will continue to be hated for whatever reason, i.e. all of the above, and their land and people attacked until Jesus returns.
you ignore the fact they are a false religion as the same for all three desert religions that have abandoned unanimity, the original religion of antiquity for their own self interests.

People hate for all sorts of reasons. I'm sure you could find people today, likely right here on USMB, that would (secretly?) agree with each of the theories.

>>Historians and experts of anti-semitism think there at least six possible theories:

Economic Theory – the Jews are hated because they possess too much wealth and power.
Outsiders Theory – the Jews are hated because they are different from everyone else.
Scapegoat Theory – the Jews are hated because they are the cause for all the world’s problems.
Chosen People Theory – the Jews are hated because they arrogantly declare they are the “chosen ones of God.”

These are the historians and experts who studied it, so their theories should fit most, if not all, the cases. If I understood your latest post, then it adds to the Deicide theory in Christians excusing Pontius Pilate and after 70 AD "snuggle up to the Romans ." The facts are that it was the Romans who killed Jesus. Why didn't Christians and their supporters hate the Romans?

Furthermore, you just conveniently ignore the first Jewish - Roman war before and during that time (66–73 AD) -- Jewish–Roman wars - Wikipedia. It had nothing to do with the Christians.

The cause of the tensions between the Jews and Romans is complex, but major ones are the Economic theory and Chosen People theory. It started much earlier after 37 AD with Emperor Caligula. "The cause of tensions in the east of the Empire was complicated, involving the spread of Greek culture, Roman law, and the rights of Jews in the Empire."

" First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE) — also called the First Jewish Revolt or the Great Jewish Revolt, spanning from the 66 CE insurrection, through the 67 CE fall of the Galilee, the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple and institution of the Fiscus Judaicus in 70 CE, and finally the fall of Masada in 73 CE. "

The Jews as the "chosen ones" believed in monotheism and was against the paganism of Caligula who wanted to erect his own statue in Jerusalem.

I think what the majority of Christians believe more that your Deicide theory is the Chosen People theory. The Jews have been attacked and killed throughout history by the Romans, Babylonians, Persians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Hittites, and the Nazis. Not Christians. This is what I explained to you before, but you could not believe it and ignored it because you believe and take glee in your Deicide theory.

If the Jews are eliminated from the face of the Earth, then Jesus would not be able to fulfill the prophecy of delivering his people to the promised land. That would contradict the Bible and make God look bad. Thus, the Jews will continue to be hated for whatever reason, i.e. all of the above, and their land and people attacked until Jesus returns. Satan would take much glee in this happening. I think then his battle vs Jesus would be won before he returns.
Thus, the Jews will continue to be hated for whatever reason, i.e. all of the above, and their land and people attacked until Jesus returns.
you ignore the fact they are a false religion as the same for all three desert religions that have abandoned unanimity, the original religion of antiquity for their own self interests.
You really don't have any clue what the "original religion" was. Since GOD is perfect and you aren't, what can you possibly do to please GOD?

We know antisemitism and the Holocaust started with the racism behind Darwinism and eugenics as I have pointed out many times
So there was no anti-semitism before Darwin? And I thought you were delusional about Darwin before. I had no idea.

Matthew 27:24–25:
So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this man's blood; see to it yourselves." And all the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children!"

So you couldn't debunk what Darwin and his cousin did with their racism against the blacks and Jews with evolutionary thinking? I thought not.

Yet, Jesus forgave the Jews even though it was the Romans who did the actual execution. He forgave all. " And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments." Luke 23:34

Lets see if your generalization holds any value then.

Historians and experts of anti-semitism think there at least six possible theories:

You believe in the Deicide theory. Any others?

There is one answer which I think most Christians believe, but you would not accept it. It makes perfect sense from Jesus viewpoint and thus his followers viewpoint. In fact, I may have mentioned it to you, but it went over your head, i.e. you ignored it. However, you have a chance to crap on Christians so are putting a lot of your chips into this.
Of course it was the Romans. When you ever see a Jew do anything itself ? Lowest biddddahz ovuh heahhh !

You really don't have any clue what the "original religion" was. Since GOD is perfect and you aren't, what can you possibly do to please GOD?
they are pure, perfect is subjective, triumph over evil is becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting that is pleasing what they do afterwards is subjective.

they are pure, perfect is subjective, triumph over evil is becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting that is pleasing what they do afterwards is subjective.

Why don't you explain this "becoming pure" as the admission to the Everlasting?

you know perfectly well the religion as prescribed from antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means through triumph to becoming pure as the manner for admission to the Everlasting - and by judgement your success or failure. for humanity in unanimity not the individual alone, final judgment is all or none. those remaining.

who knows wherever they came up with christianity or any of the desert religions ... homers and nothing more.

you know perfectly well the religion as prescribed from antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means through triumph to becoming pure as the manner for admission to the Everlasting - and by judgement your success or failure. for humanity in unanimity not the individual alone, final judgment is all or none. those remaining.

who knows wherever they came up with christianity or any of the desert religions ... homers and nothing more.

So you talk about this " becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting" and then can't explain it? I mean the ticket to the Everlasting is all about this life, so people would be interested. Normally, you just babble, but when someone else is interested in what you just claimed, you can't explain it. It follows we want to see triumph of good over evil, but that doesn't just happen by praying. What more is necessary? Do Jew haters and ones who want to overrun Israel have to be opposed in order to be "pure?" Who do we have to war against?

So you talk about this " becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting" and then can't explain it? I mean the ticket to the Everlasting is all about this life, so people would be interested. Normally, you just babble, but when someone else is interested in what you just claimed, you can't explain it. It follows we want to see triumph of good over evil, but that doesn't just happen by praying. What more is necessary? Do Jew haters and ones who want to overrun Israel have to be opposed in order to be "pure?" Who do we have to war against?
So you talk about this " becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting" and then can't explain it?
I disagree the prescribed religion has not already been described its in all three desert religion books -
1600646618021.png

whatever the actual physical account humanity was destined for extinction with the death of the last remaining good being, noah instead there was intervention beforehand with the domed evil beings put to death prematurely allowing mankind a second chance to triumph over evil to accomplish remission to the Everlasting. judgement will be for those reaming alive that will all be similar in stature in unanimity of their triumph over one or the other.

So you talk about this " becoming pure the goal to free a beings spirit for admission to the Everlasting" and then can't explain it?
I disagree the prescribed religion has not already been described its in all three desert religion books -
View attachment 391109
whatever the actual physical account humanity was destined for extinction with the death of the last remaining good being, noah instead there was intervention beforehand with the domed evil beings put to death prematurely allowing mankind a second chance to triumph over evil to accomplish remission to the Everlasting. judgement will be for those reaming alive that will all be similar in stature in unanimity of their triumph over one or the other.
You still have not explained exactly what one must do to be saved. What are you doing that will cause GOD to say to you, "Well done my faithful servant" ? How have you triumphed over evil? Have you never lied, cheated, lusted, stolen? What is your excuse if you ever did do such things?

I wouldn't say they all do, but many do seem to have a disdain for Christianity. I have seen and felt it myself on certain threads that weren't meant to be the slightest bit confrontational.

I believe the answer is found in 2 Corinthians 3:14.

Because the Jews crucified our Lord and Savior, even Jesus Christ. Yeah, I know what a moron statement.

View attachment 391109
You still have not explained exactly what one must do to be saved. What are you doing that will cause GOD to say to you, "Well done my faithful servant" ? How have you triumphed over evil? Have you never lied, cheated, lusted, stolen? What is your excuse if you ever did do such things?
You still have not explained exactly what one must do to be saved.
not saved nipper, for admission to the Everlasting. not perfect just "pure" ...

most everyone has an opportunity to stop sinning in their lifetime, making that decision with restitution for the sins committed and never sinning again would certainly be a step in the right direction ...

would triumph require slaying and putting to death the demon - most likely. the 4th century christian bible has that wrong, satan is dead that is the point of the religion - you must also slay "satan" to set your spirit free.

as the, spoken religion - of antiquity.

Because the Jews crucified our Lord and Savior, even Jesus Christ. Yeah, I know what a moron statement.

It was the Romans who crucified our Lord. No one hates them.

The Jews are the Chosen Ones. Jews are hated and killed because then Jesus can't deliver them to the Promised Land during his return. Thus, they and Israel have been hated and tried to be eliminated, i.e. genocide, by Romans, Babylonians, Persians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Hittites, and Nazis.

Today, Israel probably cannot be nuked because of their missile defense system 4:50.

The Jews have learned to defend themselves.

The Palestinians can kill Jews until the last Palestinian is dead.

Forum List

Back