Why Jewish Race Total Population Only Few Millions, Even After 5000 Years?

It doesn't mean they consider themselves superior. It is a traditional aspect of the religion. There are native American tribes who called themselves 'the people' as if they were the only ones who mattered, they were the originals, etc. There are other cultures who have done the same thing. People who believe 'ours is the one true religion,' etc.
Not only they are considering themselves superior, but also causing trouble to themselves and others in regard to proving superior unlike to other races as you mentioned in your post. I will say they are slave of their elders.
I did not say and do not think Jews consider themselves superior to others. And, as I said, being a Jew is not a racial thing: Jew does not equal race. They are Semitic, as are all people indigenous to the Middle East: Semitics are Caucasians. Other cultures and religions have, and may still do, believe they are superior and their religion is the true religion, their god is the true god. Thinking like that is not a Jewish thing.

Actually there is a lot of evidence to indicate that the early Jews / Hebrews may have been African - Indo-European Hybrids.
Then why Jewish only accepting this fact now only in last century that they were in African race too.

Genesis 22:18
If it is from bible then we all know bible print every year new version.
May be they convert into other's races and other's religion to rule over them.

Well we can account for what happened to 6 Million of them and all their potential offspring in the 1940s. Add to that the Pogroms of the proceeding several Centuries and you can probably account for another 6 Million or so . Add to that those that converted to Islam or Christianity either forcefully or by choice over the preceding Centuries and you can probably account for another 20 Million or so ........ Actually the question of the OP should be
How did a few Million of Jewish Race survive After 5000 Years?
Well that is what I am asking that if Jewish can live as a Muslim or as a Christian then why they are causing all these problem to themselves and others. I will advise to jewish please follow the Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH complete the line of prophet and make the world peace full.

who said muslims have no sense of humor?
But definitely you don't have, because you beleave killing innocent empty handed Palestinian.
Please tell me if a Jew mother birth 4 children then what should be jew population after 5000 years?

Picaro are Jewish?

No, and why would that be important when discussing history, anyway?

Please don't blame to others all the time, look at jewish what they are doing to others. There are so many example lying in this regards. Please correct your self for example don't consider yourselves superior race.

I have no idea what you're going on about here. I didn't do any 'blaming' of the sort you're implying, much less 'imply' anything about a 'superior race'.

I will say if jewish give up these two Ideas that they are superior race and Masaya is coming then they will automatically merge in Christianity and Islam.

No I am not talking about history. I am taking about there numbers that why Jewish population not growing, while jew mother producing at least 4 or more children.

Look when talk about Israel and its illegal occupation on Palestine, then you will hear all these excuses that jews are very innocent and world not treating to them nicely and they are very civilized and friendly people. "BLAME" thing come from here.

Arabs don't want peace, they want to wipe Israel off the map and establish a caliphate in all of Palestine... So please go tell all your fellow carpet kissers that if they want peace, to stop fighting. Israel doesn't initiate, just retaliates. It's your guys' move.
Funny how israel takes Arab land but they are peaceful and the people that want their land back are the bad guys.
The Jews wanted THEIR land back and got it. Arabs have enough land. Now behave yourself. :D
But jew are not behaving any way, please learnt. And teach your children that you are not special and masaya is not coming, be normal mankind.

No, and why would that be important when discussing history, anyway?

I have no idea what you're going on about here. I didn't do any 'blaming' of the sort you're implying, much less 'imply' anything about a 'superior race'.

I will say if jewish give up these two Ideas that they are superior race and Masaya is coming then they will automatically merge in Christianity and Islam.

No I am not talking about history. I am taking about there numbers that why Jewish population not growing, while jew mother producing at least 4 or more children.

Look when talk about Israel and its illegal occupation on Palestine, then you will hear all these excuses that jews are very innocent and world not treating to them nicely and they are very civilized and friendly people. "BLAME" thing come from here.

Arabs don't want peace, they want to wipe Israel off the map and establish a caliphate in all of Palestine... So please go tell all your fellow carpet kissers that if they want peace, to stop fighting. Israel doesn't initiate, just retaliates. It's your guys' move.
Funny how israel takes Arab land but they are peaceful and the people that want their land back are the bad guys.
The Jews wanted THEIR land back and got it. Arabs have enough land. Now behave yourself. :D

leave Rehm----alone---he is emulating the rapist pig-------a "good thing" in the depraved "culture" that spawned him.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"
please try find out Jew population in 5000 years then we know any way they survive by spying to other culture and religion and still they are doing evil exercise.

leave Rehm----alone---he is emulating the rapist pig-------a "good thing" in the depraved "culture" that spawned him.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"
please try find out Jew population in 5000 years then we know any way they survive by spying to other culture and religion and still they are doing evil exercise.
Can someone please translate this into English? :D

100914.jpg

rehmani
'
Can someone please translate this into English? :D[/QUOTE]

It's not supposed to be translated-----it is like "salat"----mindless garble

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Please tell me what would be jew population after 5000 years, if a Jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago.
For example AMISH in USA, their population almost 400,000 in 200 years.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Please tell me what would be jew population after 5000 years, if a Jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago.
Who gives a fuck? :dunno:

Shouldn't you be kissing a carpet right about now?

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Your question---rehmani----demonstrates the fact that you are very poorly educated-------you probably spent your youth and a smelly madrassa. You are addressing an issue of
POPULATION GROWTH----persons who pass basic high school biology should have a concept of POPULATION GROWTH (and decline) Typically----following an episode of "LOG GROWTH"------(log growth is a kind of exponential increase ----if you do not understand--find a jew to explain it to you) ----following LOG GROWTH---populations typically undergo "LOG DEATH"----that is---the population declines as a result of its natural stressors or ------natural limitation of life span ----often by a process of APOPTOSIS ------(ask a jew) If you had a brain you would know that MOST---social groups that arose 5000 years ago ----are NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE----- the fact that jews are---is remarkable Feel free to ask questions---its the least I can do for an idiot like you

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Too many variables to adequately calculate ... wars , plagues, conversion, genocide ... ever hear of the lost tribes of Israel ?... they melded into other societies and their descendants don't even know they are descended from Jews.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

You are giving a -------- right now, don't answer then, let the other people enter.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Your question---rehmani----demonstrates the fact that you are very poorly educated-------you probably spent your youth and a smelly madrassa. You are addressing an issue of
POPULATION GROWTH----persons who pass basic high school biology should have a concept of POPULATION GROWTH (and decline) Typically----following an episode of "LOG GROWTH"------(log growth is a kind of exponential increase ----if you do not understand--find a jew to explain it to you) ----following LOG GROWTH---populations typically undergo "LOG DEATH"----that is---the population declines as a result of its natural stressors or ------natural limitation of life span ----often by a process of APOPTOSIS ------(ask a jew) If you had a brain you would know that MOST---social groups that arose 5000 years ago ----are NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE----- the fact that jews are---is remarkable Feel free to ask questions---its the least I can do for an idiot like you
If you are not an idiot then why are you making all this fuss keep your face off let the other people answer or let the jewish come rather than you trying to be jew master. Don't sit on your head you smart .......

In my point of view their population should be 100 Millions after 5000 years.

The Bible promises that the Israelites would be numbered as the sand of the sea meaning that there would be many millions of Israelites. However, that small band of folks calling themselves Israelis there in Palestine have a relatively small population. Perhaps true Israel is a different people altogether?

Hosea 1:10, "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God."

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Too many variables to adequately calculate ... wars , plagues, conversion, genocide ... ever hear of the lost tribes of Israel ?... they melded into other societies and their descendants don't even know they are descended from Jews.
Please don't worry about variables, jsut simple calculation if jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago, what would be jew population in 2014, I am sure not 13 million, if not then what is wrong with jew culture even though jew are richest race in the world. If this is the case then who want to abandoned the gold race not jew at least.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Actually, the lost tribes of Israel are alive and well somewhere and still retain their genetic identity:

Revelation 7:3-8, "Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

The twelve tribes are still in existence but don't know their ancestry.

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

You are giving a -------- right now, don't answer then, let the other people enter.
When you go to the mosque and bend down to kiss a carpet, do you ever see a big pile of drool or boogers from the last guy? And do the carpets smell like bad breath or dirty feet?

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

Please don't worry about variables, jsut simple calculation if jew couple had 4 children 5000 years ago, what would be jew population in 2014, I am sure not 13 million, if not then what is wrong with jew culture even though jew are richest race in the world. If this is the case then who want to abandoned the gold race not jew at least.
So the point your trying to make is that Jews can regulate their reproduction, whereas carpet kissers can't? :dunno:

When you go to the mosque and bend down to kiss a carpet, do you ever see a big pile of drool or boogers from the last guy? And do the carpets smell like bad breath or dirty feet?

I have been there-----sweaty stinky sock

ROFMAO---->>>"arab land"

you are addressing REHMANI----use very simple language----he probably does not know the word
"variable"

How cruel you are. Now you are showing us your real face. you are sick man and racist. you are not replying the answer that what jew are doing in other religion or in other culture, and why Jew hiding their actual population.

Please reply or answer, other wise face off or get lost.

Forum List

Back