why jesus never ordered to kill enemies and mohammad did?

because jesus was loser.and he killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
jesus was loser and mohammad was winner.understood?
No, I don´t understand. Giving orders to kill doesn´t make you a winner.

+just for fun
loser= Mitt Romney = jesus
winner= al barak al hossein al obama = mohammad
Al-Obama is not a winner. He is leaving office this year being the most disliked President. Obama must go, could President Assad say and Obama will go. Obama is a big loser. Even his prepaid nobel prize is only contumely as Obama leaves the ME and Africa in flames.

its not my point.
loser cant order to kill.because they havnt power for it.
if jesus revolution was successful.maybe he ordered to kill too .

He is leaving office this year being the most disliked President

because he isnt white. rasict always hate .........

Jesus absolutely had power to order Jews to fight against the Romans. But he chose not to use that power and instead tried to show us the correct way to live. Which is pray for your enemies do not kill them. To fight and kill in this lifetime is only instant gratification. To find the place where you don't need your power to kill because you do not fear death is real power because you know your real life is in the next life (if you really hold that belief and faith)

So please explain how Muhammed slaughtering people to convert them portrays any strength at all. It doesn't. only desperation to control.

I can't find it on YouTube.

What Jesus taught:

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:43 I f*ing hate it when TNT copies TJS and people think statements like that are the domain of Christianity.

Mohammed was a nothing.
Mohammed got incredibly lucky in collecting illiterate Arabs who would believe any bullshit he said to say as long as he gave them license to chop off people's head.
A true religion need not be murderous to get the message across.

things have not changed much

If the OP actually had any knowledge of his/her subject matter, he/she would know that Jesus's primary purpose was to die for the sins of man.

jesus' INTENTION was to get the romans out of jerusalem.

your purpose for him is to say he died for you.
And Jesus, answering, said unto them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s"
Mark:12:17

How very rebellious.

-------the book of mark is not at all historical. Nobody knows who "MARK"
was. The "....render unto Ceasar....." statement which you guys
claim in endorsement of Rome's right to tax the society to starvation is very
unlikely to have been stated by Jesus. It is inconsistent with that which
LOGICALLY was history-------like the overturning of the moneychanger
tables in the Temple Court Yard which WAS important to Ceasar.
Ask Caiaphas

what does "the things that are Caesar's..." mean??
Taxes.

Mohammed was a nothing.
Mohammed got incredibly lucky in collecting illiterate Arabs who would believe any bullshit he said to say as long as he gave them license to chop off people's head.

Even the method of execution has remained the sword.

This just made me realize the relevance of...
Isaiah 2:4 And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. {P}
Now that Islam is taking over the world and the Sword still remains a popular weapon of choice, the day of the Messiah is approaching.

im not woman= you are stupid :ahole-1:
im not woman ...

357912_760.jpg

then who's your buddy ... your roommate ?

Mohammed was a nothing.

Even the method of execution has remained the sword.

This just made me realize the relevance of...
Isaiah 2:4 And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. {P}
Now that Islam is taking over the world and the Sword still remains a popular weapon of choice, the day of the Messiah is approaching.

When it is claimed that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet they are essentially claiming that Mohammed was the fulfillment of the second coming of Christ, the first and the last, who said that he came to bring a sword "with which to smite the nations", (revelation 19:15). They obviously are trying to fulfill messianic prophecies in the name of Mohammed by literally slaughtering all those who will not submit to Islam based on an ignorant and barbaric interpretation of what Jesus about what he would command his followers to do when he returned... "But as for those enemies of mine who would not have me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence." Luke 19:27

The only problem with that is that Jesus was not speaking about any weapon or about killing anyone literally when he returned. When Jesus said that he came to bring "a sword" he was referring to the sword identified as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine prophesied in Jeremiah 25:15:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it, When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

When Jesus said that he would command to slaughter those who would not have him for their king when he returned he was speaking figuratively and conveying a sublime teaching about the metaphorical nature of the words and hidden subjects of the laws regarding the ritual slaughter of lower beasts.

If Mohammed was a prophet, he was just another false one.

Last edited:
OP STUPID. Jesus ain't done yet.
nice story for loser

what are you calling a "nice story" dani???. For those who do not know---the official Shiite partyline on the New Testament is --------(try to focus) IT WAS
WRITTEN FOR THE PURPOSE OF DESTROYING ISLAAAAAM (I learned this
'fact' in a mosque in New York City--------I do not know if the mosque was
"Shiite"----but at least one of my hosts was Shiite with a scar on his scalp to
DEMONSTATE that fact) My Shiite friend endorsed the entire hate rant which
was ---ranted in the KHUTBAH JUMAAAT -------the event predated 9-11-01

because jesus was loser.and he killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

The same reason Muhammad slept with a 9 year old and Jesus never did.

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

fact 1: mohammad slept with a 13 years old.
fact 2: slept with 13 years old was normal in 1400 years ago.
even most of our grandfathers married with under 18 girl.it was normal ....

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

Wait a minute here.

Don't Christians believe that Jesus is God? You know the holy trinity stuff?

God killed a shit load of people including infants if you believe the bible that is?

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

I agree with you Dani---that the perverted sexual behavior of muhummad is---relatively speaking-----a non-issue. He was a thief and a murderer and a rapist---
and he founded an ideology which is devoted to thievery and murder and rape.
If you like the idea of both raping children and stomping on the dead bodies of
children------islam is "the winner"

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

I agree with you Dani---that the perverted sexual behavior of muhummad is---relatively speaking-----a non-issue. He was a thief and a murderer and a rapist---

fact:people kill enemies in war. they are warriors.

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

Dani finds the fact that the middle east, sub-Saharan Africa, South-east asia and even the Americas are littered with the dead bodies of children murdered for the
GLORY of muhummad to be "funny". So now you know all about islam

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

fact:people kill enemies in war. they are warriors.

the dog muhummad killed people in order to steal from them and to
enslave and to force his filth on many populations.. Even in current time ---Shiite sluts put bombs on their whore asses just for the pleasure and joy of
murdering sunni kids--------all for whore fartimah and her idiot husband

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

Dani finds the fact that the middle east, sub-Saharan Africa, South-east asia and even the Americas are littered with the dead bodies of children murdered for the
mohammad didnt attack.omar and osman did it.

+just for fun

obama-pro-islam.jpg

mohammad didnt attack.omar and osman did it.

not true-----even in his younger years-----the pig of mecca was a caravan
robber. Do you know what the meaning of "Ishmaelite" is-----in the common
parlance of the middle east 1400 years ago? I will tell you------it was a word
that referred to unwashed nomadic illiterate barbaric criminals of the desert-----
that is-----scum and shit. Omar------the Nazi dog-----was a direct follower
of muhummad -----Osman is just another mass murderer in history

Forum List

Back