Why it's OK to blame it on Republicans.

There is a reason Bush isn't welcome at the GOP convention. No one says it, every one knows it.
The arrogance and ignorance of liberals, thinking they have the ability / authority to speak for everyone else.... :p

I don't think it's Republicans or Democrats, in themselves. It's the Wall Street rich folk who really run this country and the rest of the world. We are on the verge of another proletariat revolution, where the rich took things too far and the unhappy masses are going to try to take what they are owed. Pretty cool.
And no, I'm not voting for Sanders.

the unhappy masses are going to try to take what they are owed.

What are they owed? Who owes them? How do you know?
They don't deserve what Republicans have brought them.

There is a reason Bush isn't welcome at the GOP convention. No one says it, every one knows it.

What's that?

There is a reason Bush isn't welcome at the GOP convention.

He was a big government big spender. And he loved illegals.
yeah,,nothing to do with starting a bs war ,,,the worst thing a president can do

I don't think it's Republicans or Democrats, in themselves. It's the Wall Street rich folk who really run this country and the rest of the world. We are on the verge of another proletariat revolution, where the rich took things too far and the unhappy masses are going to try to take what they are owed. Pretty cool.

What's that?

yeah,,nothing to do with starting a bs war ,,,the worst thing a president can do

The worst thing a president can do is lose one.
But enough about Obama.

That is so ridiculous. Wall Street, big business, corporations are all as American as apple pie. They exist to MAKE MONEY. Government is supposed to protect the middle class from the excess of big business. Republicans want to destroy government so big business can rip off the middle class. That's why big business pays the GOP leadership to screw us over. If they had integrity, they wouldn't. But even the GOP base knows better.
At the same time, government is supposed to protect big business from hostile corporations and hostile countries like China. So they can compete fairly.
Asswipes like Bernie Santa's try to blame the corporations.
Can you imagine the millions of jobs we would lose doing what Bernie wants? The disaster a revolution would bring. The damage to the economy? Following Bernie is following a doddering old man over a cliff.
Bernie is worse. He will destroy everything. Republicans will only destroy the environment and the middle class. One is cancer, the other is AIDS. There is no cure for AIDS. Cancer is iffy.
You're not seeing the forest for the trees, rdean. I repeat, I'm not voting for Bernie and I didn't even drink his Koolaid. I'm looking at this from the perspective of history. Not political parties or specific economic policies.

Actually, NO - it DIDN'T.

Again, during 9/11/01, the economic shutdown immediately after, and 2 Wars resulted in ONLY $2.5 Trillion over 6 years. The new debt Bush added in his 1st 6 years with all that going on came to almost 1/3rd of what Obama added in his 1st 4 years...and Obama did have to face all that Bush did (to the same degree). All Obama had to deal with was the declining economy his fellow Democrats presented to him.

What's that?

But enough about Obama.
even worse when somebody else started it

The country was doing great under Bill Clinton. 20 million new jobs, no debt and so on.

Then the Supreme Court put George Bush into office. In only one term, millions of jobs gone, enormous debt and vanished surplus, tens of thousands of factories shut down. Redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. The Iraq debacle. Letting Bin Laden go. Tens of thousands of Americans maimed and killed.

And that was only the first term. The second was even more destructive. A ruined economy and rapidly growing unemployment.

Republicans used reconciliation three times. They had no one to blame but the GOP.

And then Obama because president. Auto industries saved. The economy has bounced back. Bin Laden is dead. The DOW is sky high. Unemployment at 5%. More people joining the workforce. Millions more jobs going unfilled.

And what have Republicans done to help during the last 7 years? Obstruction. Lies. Attempts to bring more damage. Voter suppression.

Sure, America is fed up. But it's because of the GOP they are fed up. Low information voters see the government as the problem and not the GOP. It's when the GOP was in charge of the government that we had all those disasters.

Bernie Sanders says we need a revolution. We don't need a revolution. We need Republicans out of office so we can continue to fix their disasters. Bernie will only make matters worse.

The only "flaw" I can find in the above, is not mentioning MORE the war ON Iraq.....and I can't even blame GWB so much for that since I do not think he had enough brain cells to devise such a fiasco but surrounded himself with much smarter AND evil cronies.....The war, beside the 4500 US caskets, cost us over $2 TRILLION of money that had to be printed...this coupled with the Medicare Advantage rip off have caused the humongous debt which we and our children will have to carry for the rest of our and their lives.

I don't exempt democrats from being also corrupt, BUT, in comparison to these republican hacks in congress, democrats' sins pale.....

Why it's OK to blame it on Republicans.

Always fun to see the liberal losers squalling like scalded cats as their candidates circle the drain, making up lies as fast as they can about Republicans, to keep the conversation off their own failures.

This always happens when they are staring losing in the face and can't find a way to avoid it.

This year, it's been happening to Democrats a LOT.

The country was doing great under Bill Clinton. 20 million new jobs, no debt and so on.
he was also president at a good time,the dotcom boom helped make him look pretty good,even you would have looked good dean if you were president at that time
Then the Supreme Court put George Bush into office. In only one term
yea a term with 9/11 in the beginning which kinda devastated the country for a while,why did you not mention that?....
Bernie will only make matters worse.
like anyone of these other clowns are going to make things better,and that includes your girlfriend who im sure you are carrying baggage for her....hope it aint to heavy...
I knew you were a Republican apologist. You know what was more devastating on our economy than 9-11? It was all the decisions bush made after 9-11. He was King George for a couple years there you dumb ass. It is that era that led to the 07 recession, not Nancy pelosi and harry reid

I knew you were a republican

The Last President impeached....a Democrat

The last President to arm Mexican Drug Cartels and Terrorists...a Democrat

The current Presidential nominee being investigated for crimes under the Espionage Act...a Democrat

Yeah, the GOP is horrible. :p

he was also president at a good time,the dotcom boom helped make him look pretty good,even you would have looked good dean if you were president at that time
Then the Supreme Court put George Bush into office. In only one term
yea a term with 9/11 in the beginning which kinda devastated the country for a while,why did you not mention that?....
Bernie will only make matters worse.
like anyone of these other clowns are going to make things better,and that includes your girlfriend who im sure you are carrying baggage for her....hope it aint to heavy...
I knew you were a Republican apologist. You know what was more devastating on our economy than 9-11? It was all the decisions bush made after 9-11. He was King George for a couple years there you dumb ass. It is that era that led to the 07 recession, not Nancy pelosi and harry reid

I knew you were a republican
pointing out what dishonest people like you and your buddy dean always seem to leave out aint apologizing bobo,its being something you two guys are not,its called being truthful....and i voted for clinton twice,and before you say anything its on record quite a few times even back in the old format and i have also stated that bush was one of the worst leaders this country has ever had....so,as i have challenged you and many others here,show me were i have ever said i voted or supported any republicans?.....so far no takers maybe you want to be the first to take up my challenge bobo.....oh and bobo you are a democratic apologist....in your eyes they can do no wrong....

What's that?

But enough about Obama.

I guess losing a war someone else started is okay with Dems.

What's that?

But enough about Obama.

we lost?,,,,we're not great anymore?

What's that?

But enough about Obama.

we lost?,,,,we're not great anymore?

Obama lost.

Obama lost.

OK, nitwit.....

Who worked out the date of the pullout from Iraq???
Should we remain the occupier in Iraq for the next 10, 20, 30, 80 years?

Wasn't Obama president when we pulled out?

Of course not, we should pull out earlier than that, to let ISIS takeover.

Obama lost.

OK, nitwit.....

doesn't matter one iota that the iraquis wanted us out,,,,,,and it was gwb's time table

Poor Obama, he just can't get anyone to do the right thing, can he?
Because the president of the most powerful nation on Earth is helpless.
I'll bet it's because he's black.
Those darn racist Iraqis......

Obama lost.

OK, nitwit.....

Wasn't Obama president when we pulled out?

Of course not, we should pull out earlier than that, to let ISIS takeover.
Or stay and play wack a mole with them for the next 1000 years

I'll bet it's because he's black.
Those darn racist Iraqis......

Do you wear turtlenecks in trying to hide your own rather red neck????
With you and some of your ilk, the racism just keeps on popping its ugly head no matter how much you try to hide it...Liberate yourself and admit to your bigotry. LOL

Forum List

Back