Why it's OK to blame it on Republicans.

Or stay and play wack a mole with them for the next 1000 years

.......and having our troops picked off every time they's leave their compound.....

I swear, these right wingers like the nitwit, Trodd, would play right into the hands of radical Islamists if left to their own moronic macho mode.

Do you even know what racist means?

Sure, you and your ilk define it with almost every post......

Did the nitwit, Trodd bring up Obama's race in #38? Yes or No?

He did...... but not in a derogatory way. Here, let me help:

Racism, according to Miriam Webster:
  • poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

• the belief that some races of people are better than others
So, how is the mere mention of "black", racist? Obama IS black.

I'll bet it's because he's black.
Those darn racist Iraqis......

Do you wear turtlenecks in trying to hide your own rather red neck????
With you and some of your ilk, the racism just keeps on popping its ugly head no matter how much you try to hide it...Liberate yourself and admit to your bigotry. LOL

Obama is an idiot. His idiocy is not related to his skin color.

.......and having our troops picked off every time they's leave their compound.....

I swear, these right wingers like the nitwit, Trodd, would play right into the hands of radical Islamists if left to their own moronic macho mode.

Good old Obozo, outsmarting those Islamists by running away and letting them capture huge amounts of territory.
Durr.

Good old Obozo, outsmarting those Islamists by running away and letting them capture huge amounts of territory.
Durr.
As you can see from the refuge crisis those people aren't good at fighting for themselves.

England taxed our tea we went to war. Isis chops their heads off they run. You want to go fight for them? Why when the refuges won't?

Durr.
As you can see from the refuge crisis those people aren't good at fighting for themselves.

England taxed our tea we went to war. Isis chops their heads off they run. You want to go fight for them? Why when the refuges won't?

It's a good thing Obama wasn't involved with our military back then, he'd have surrendered and we'd still be British subjects.

Forum List

Back