Why isn't the right talking about Mr. Trump's new toy?

After the media completely butchering what he said, I don't see a problem with it. He has already proven he is capable of speaking well without it, as long as there are no idiots trying to twist his words completely out of context.

Let the scripted Hillary events with 10 people attendance continue in the mean time... Oh wait... she's having a rest. I suppose she isn't fit enough even for those.

Last edited:
Obama, Clinton or any other Dem uses a teleprompter, and they're dumbasses.

Trump uses a teleprompter and he is some kind of special orange skinned diety.

without one he rambles and repeats himself because he has dementia.

• Banned
After the media completely butchering what he said, I don't see a problem with it. He has already proven he is capable of speaking well without it, as long as there are no idiots trying to twist his words completely out of context.

Let the scripted Hillary events with 10 people attendance continue in the mean time... Oh wait... she's having a rest. I suppose she isn't fit enough even for those.

Honey, all the media had to do was put a mic under his Nose. He did the rest.
Now be a good Republican and stand by your credo of individuals taking responsibility for their actions and words.

I don't recall very many people on the right claiming Trump was great public speaker as the left did with Obama. Obama can deliver a speech off the Teleprompter no question about that but without it he stammers and stutters and fumbles around and sounds pretty unimpressive like most politicians.

The TelePrompter! Looks like every other pol now.

The problem.with liberals is that they are stupid and don't understand the situation.
The TelePrompter isn't bad, it's like sugar, it's good in doses. Obama was made fun of because he used it EVERYWHERE, even talking to kids.......it was every single speech.

Bush should have used a teleprompter more.

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

Honey, all the media had to do was put in mic under his Nose. He did the rest.

Now be a good Republican and stand by your credo of individuals taking responsibility for their actions and words.

No, they completely twist his words out of context, you moron.

I don't recall very many people on the right claiming Trump was great public speaker as the left did with Obama. Obama can deliver a speech off the Teleprompter no question about that but without it he stammers and stutters and fumbles around and sounds pretty unimpressive like most politicians.

Bull.

Translation: Sh!t, Trump is going to kick Hillary's a$$ in just a few short weeks.

You Clinton lovers really SHOULD relax as Trump has ZERO chance of winning.
You said so yourselves.

Bull.

That is dead on... Obama just goes uh uh uh uh uh....so much that the left said it was a sign of intelligence.....the jokes on you lololol

I know someone else that looks like every other pol. :badgrin:

2016-06-26-1466904969-4223893-hillaryiamnotacrook.jpg

Forum List

Back