As The Taliban Seize 3 MORE Major Cities While Afghanistan Continues To Collapse, Biden Warns Taliban NOT To Take Over Afghanistan

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Collapse accelerates: Taliban seize three more major cities
-- in a single day....

Biden WARNS the Taliban, "Don't Take Over Afghanistan!"
1628610913189.png

...And the Taliban Reacted To Joe Biden's stern warning....
1628611277325.png

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

The only locations in Afghanistan the Taliban are not attacking and taking over is where we still, temporarily, have troops...and only because they know THAT might bring us back into the fight there. So they are content in taking everything else and waiting us out to we finally pull everyone out to move into those places.

I don't even understand why Joe is acting like he cares what the Taliban are doing and what happens to Afghanistan.

It's over. We're out. There is nothing to stop the Taliban from taking over, as the troops and government officials we trained / worked with either surrender, turn, or get beheaded / killed. Believing they could stand up on their own once we left was a pipe dream....and all of Joe's 'stern warnings' can't change that.

He shouldn't feel bad, though - no matter what President was in office and pulled our troops out this would have happened, & we couldn't stay in Afghanistan forever.

We shoulda left 20 years ago IMHO. Go in, blow up a buncha stuff and issue a clear warning: no more terrorist camps or we'll destroy every poppy field in Afghanistan. Drop a few MOABs around their major cities and tell 'em there's more where that came from and the next time it won't be out in the desert. IOW, no more Mr. Nice Guy, that shit doesn't work with some people.

-- in a single day....

View attachment 523894

View attachment 523895

The only locations in Afghanistan the Taliban are not attacking and taking over is where we still, temporarily, have troops...and only because they know THAT might bring us back into the fight there. So they are content in taking everything else and waiting us out to we finally pull everyone out to move into those places.

I don't even understand why Joe is acting like he cares what the Taliban are doing and what happens to Afghanistan.

It's over. We're out. There is nothing to stop the Taliban from taking over, as the troops and government officials we trained / worked with either surrender, turn, or get beheaded / killed. Believing they could stand up on their own once we left was a pipe dream....and all of Joe's 'stern warnings' can't change that.

He shouldn't feel bad, though - no matter what President was in office and pulled our troops out this would have happened, & we couldn't stay in Afghanistan forever.

Give the Taliban covid. No wait, that won't work.

So what? We spent20 years fighting for the Afghani's if they refuse to fight for their country than that just shows we wasted 20 years and billions of dollars on that shit show
The mistake made was the same mistake made by many administrations....

The US military is the last option after diplomacy fails to successfully accomplish a national objective. The US military is extremely good ad killing people, breaking their shit, and inflicting enough pain to the point where the other side surrenders. The US military are NOT 'nation BUILDERS'.

-- in a single day....

View attachment 523894

View attachment 523895

Reminiscent of blm-antifa opportunism with the dems playing the role of voyeur.

easyt65
Yup. Go in destroy and kill what you need to then go home. Let them rebuild their country. Or not.

Hearts and minds my ass.

Typical Democrat foreign policy blunder and mismanagement. We see this sorry ass weak shit everything a Democrat is President.

There was a right way and wrong to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Trump was doing it the right way.

Joe Dufus is doing it the wrong way.

Anybody remember vietnamzation when we taught the south Vietnam army how to fight for themselves? Yeah that did not work either

The mistake made was the same mistake made by many administrations....

The US military is the last option after diplomacy fails to successfully accomplish a national objective. The US military is extremely good ad killing people, breaking their shit, and inflicting enough pain to the point where the other side surrenders. The US military are NOT 'nation BUILDERS'.
The mistake is not reducing the country to rubble. Don't fight a war unless you are prepared to do the damage to win the war.

-- in a single day....

View attachment 523894

View attachment 523895

The fact is that Trump was poised to withdraw from Afghanistan so the same thing would have happened. This is a bipartisan bad move.

Any "failure" that anyone wants to talk about in this situation can be laid at the feet of the Bush regime for getting the U.S. in this mess in the first place. There was never going to be a military victory and the "War on Terror" is a Wilsonian-level delusion. I don't trust Biden, but if he actually ends the war, even with the Taliban inevitably taking back over, then good for him.

Anyone else reminded of O'bummer's fuck-up in Iraq? Same situation, Bush set a goal and O'bummer carried it out, only to create a mess Trump cleaned up after. This time Trump set a goal and Xiden carried it out. Gee, can't wait to see what happens next.

I wonder if anybody was intimidated by the stuttering shit clown reading "don't take over Afghanistan" from his notes in 4 inch purple crayon.

I'm just fucking with you.... of course the entire planet just continues to laugh and point at it.

Thank God the drooling fucktard didn't drop his notes on the floor again or we would have heard "don't take over Florida".....

-- in a single day....

View attachment 523894

View attachment 523895

After billions of dollars and thousands of lives lost I don’t give a fuck about those people. Let them be ruled by these idiots, they obviously want it. From here on out we use drones and bombs. We blow up weddings, funerals and mosques if we see fit. Fuck the nation building and security for their fraud government.

Makes you wonder why the Pentagon types basically refused to allow Trump to do exactly the same thing.

We should have been in-and-out of that medieval Muzzie $hithole within six months...

You can't build a nation when all you've got to work with are ignorant backwards Neanderthals and Chicken$hits...

Let 'em go on butchering each other... less for us to have to deal with later if the time ever comes...

Typical Democrat foreign policy blunder and mismanagement. We see this sorry ass weak shit everything a Democrat is President.

There was a right way and wrong to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Trump was doing it the right way.

Joe Dufus is doing it the wrong way.
I'm reasonably sure he's doing it exactly the correct way to guarantee that we will have to redeploy, eventually. If my daughter had decided to enlist to pay for her engineering degree I think I'd have disowned her.

Forum List

Back