Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily.. by our press.”

Mr. Trump’s call was another bizarre moment in the mystery of whether Vladimir V. Putin’s government has been seeking to influence the United States’ presidential race.

His comments came amid questions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, which American intelligence agencies have told the White House they have “high confidence” was the work of the Russian government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0
Her brilliant IT guy posted the server IP on Reddit when he was seeking tech help. Everyone hacked that server :lol: :lol: They even found an excel spread sheet from her on a Romanian server :lmao:

Russians? Yeah right. It was an "inside job". You keep believing what the MSM keeps telling you though, its more fun to watch you sheep in the pasture grazing like oblivious..well...sheep.

Her brilliant IT guy posted the server IP on Reddit when he was seeking tech help. Everyone hacked that server :lol: :lol: They even found an excel spread sheet from her on a Romanian server :lmao:

Russians? Yeah right. It was an "inside job". You keep believing what the MSM keeps telling you though, its more fun to watch you sheep in the pasture grazing like oblivious..well...sheep.

This "Russian" connection has always cracked me up too.....Assange said her campaign is "leaking like a sieve" and probably so are a few of her pay-for-play suckers who got played.

wikileak lovers are weaksauce sheep for anti American propaganda...

Assange and Putin are trying to rig the American election.
It's about time! Democreeps have been rigging elections since the Democrap Party was formed.

But at least it was Americans rigging an American election.

Republicans are rooting for foreigners hostile to the United States to rig American elections.

Traitors, I say.
Only in a Dim- supporters mind would "letting the truth about hiLIARy be known" be considered "rigging" lol

You people are too stupid for words

Sent from my azpen using Tapatalk

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

There's nothing curious about it at all. Wikileaks is essentially one person regardless of how many people actually work/volunteer for Wikileaks, and that person is Julian Assange. The man thinks it his right to unilaterally disclose Americans' information based solely on his assessment of whether it should be disclosed. For all I know, the man may well be secretly in the employ of a rival nation's security apparatus. It sure seems that way given the seditious acts he's undertaken.

Does Wikileaks routinely disclose Chinese, Russian, British, French, North Korean, or any other nation's national secrets? As far as I'm aware, no. It'd be different if he and Wikileaks were to undermine what nations other than the U.S., what individuals other than U.S. politicians, think needs to be kept private, but he does not. Of course, I suspect that were he to disclose the secrets of nations like Russia or China, perhaps even North Korea, he'd already be dead. I think the man is incredibly fortunate that it's Americans he's chosen as his target, for leaders of other similarly powerful nations would long ago have placed a 24 hour sniper watch on the Ecuadorian embassy where he's holed up and simply taken him out the instant he appeared on a balcony.

Last edited:
They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.
The election is peanuts compared to the corruption they are exposing.

Clinton supporters are taking this personal when in fact they are missing the bigger picture. This goes way beyond the Clintons. Every American should be disgusted and furious over the outright deception and lies they've been told.

There are many, myself included, that have said the entire establishment and media is corrupt to the fucking core and this is sweet justice. It's about to get a lot worse so buckle up. Yes Ravi, we've all been lied to. Smoke and mirrors and back room deals. It's interesting to see the sheep continuing to defend the hard dicking and deception they are being subjected to. Like obedient little whores, they stay silent or make excuses...such a shame.
Trump is not part of "establishment" when he's avoided federal taxes for over a decade by taking a paper loss and sticking his investors with the actual losses. That's your first self-delusion.

And your second delusion is to ignore Assange and Putin's motives and actions to avoid a Clinton presidency.

There's no doubt that "the establishment" does not always act in the interest of ordinary citizens but rather in interests of the monied elite. But Trump is hardly a knight in shining armor.
You watch too much TV. There is ZERO proof the Russians hacked the documents and there's speculation its an inside job. Trump has also paid MILLIONS in taxes over the past decade but of course you only get your news from the TV so you didn't see or hear about that.

You say the establishment does not always act in the best interests of ordinary citizens to which I say they NEVER do. You and I get fucked while the Washington fat cats continue to extort this country.
The US intelligence community says you're wrong. Trump paid no federal income tax, and he screwed investors and he was BORN into the monied elite.

You fell for a fucking con
As did most if not all of Trump supporters.

Curious.
Assange is pissed at Hildabeast when she wanted to drone him, cant say I blame him.
Assange-750x350.jpg
Don't know about the drone part but I agree he is pissed at her. That's why he is vindictively trying to throw the election.

Curious.
Assange is pissed at Hildabeast when she wanted to drone him, cant say I blame him.
Assange-750x350.jpg
Don't know about the drone part but I agree he is pissed at her. That's why he is vindictively trying to throw the election.
And he happens to have a bigger club than any random internet keyboard jockey on a debate board frantically posting the latest drivel he hears about whatever candidate he hates.

WikiLeaks is merely a clearing house for info about corruption & misdeeds and NOT SURPRISINGLY, hiLIARy has PLENTY to expose ravir

Last edited:
WikiLeaks is merely aclearing house for info about corruption & misdeeds and NOT SURPRISINGLY, hiLIARy has PLENTY to expose.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
This is true. There is no political corruption scandal associated with Trump.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily.. by our press.”

Mr. Trump’s call was another bizarre moment in the mystery of whether Vladimir V. Putin’s government has been seeking to influence the United States’ presidential race.

His comments came amid questions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, which American intelligence agencies have told the White House they have “high confidence” was the work of the Russian government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

that post you are so hysterical over was a verbatim quote of your candidate... :rolleyes:

but you go on acting all smug and having "fun", making a hero out of a criminal terrorist organization, while the rest of America repudiates your ilk AND your disgusting candidate, come election day...

don't forget to vote on November 28th, dum dums :itsok:

The US intelligence community says you're wrong. Trump paid no federal income tax, and he screwed investors and he was BORN into the monied elite.
link to that word salad blanket assertion mkaythanks
Try not getting your news through Tump and it's all clear.
Sooo you have nothing. Understood.
I'm not googling for you. If you're unable to follow news, that's not my fault.

But Hillary is corrupt. No argument from me there.
Sooo you've been here how long and are now just learning that sourcing is not optional? bendog :eusa_eh: I need a source saying that Trump payed zero taxes on all of his holdings

Curious.
Assange-750x350.jpg
..... by releasing the truth. You conveniently left that part out ravir :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back