Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

They're releasing whatever they can get. I doubt they're holding back on Trump so much as they just don't have as much. Also, while Trump may be every bit as moonbat as Hillary, she's far more dishonest. So there's just more information out there where she writes things that contradicts what she's said

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

because assange is putin's puppet. and putin wants a president who is too stupid to understand that he's being used.

It's amazing how you can say that without Hillary's lips moving. Can she drink a glass of water while you talk? That would be even more cool

Curious.
Trump's stuff is out there all day every day. Hillary has a LOT of skeletons in her closet and the media doesn't care. Assange is big on revealing government corruption so that's apparently his motivation. It also seemed to come about when the DNC leaker got murdered. I suspect it motivated him. Whether America cares or not is on us.

Curious.
Trump's stuff is out there all day every day. Hillary has a LOT of skeletons in her closet and the media doesn't care. Assange is big on revealing government corruption so that's apparently his motivation. It also seemed to come about when the DNC leaker got murdered. I suspect it motivated him. Whether America cares or not is on us.
Hillary does not need any more campaign stops with 50 people present and 10,000 empty chairs

LOL LOL LOL

Curious.
One thing about Trump is that he is a pompous, self-important braggart and he admits it. That is what the left is bent out of shape about. They think Hilliary is "common people."

From the WikiLeaks site:

cartoon.jpg

Ravi

Last edited:

Curious.
The election is peanuts compared to the corruption they are exposing.

Clinton supporters are taking this personal when in fact they are missing the bigger picture. This goes way beyond the Clintons. Every American should be disgusted and furious over the outright deception and lies they've been told.

There are many, myself included, that have said the entire establishment and media is corrupt to the fucking core and this is sweet justice. It's about to get a lot worse so buckle up. Yes Ravi, we've all been lied to. Smoke and mirrors and back room deals. It's interesting to see the sheep continuing to defend the hard dicking and deception they are being subjected to. Like obedient little whores, they stay silent or make excuses...such a shame.
Right, and Trump hasn't lied to us so wikileaks is on his side.

:rolleyes:
This isn't about silly Clinton lies. They all lie.

This is about the out right corruption that pervades DC. Clinton is just one cog in the giant wheel. Fucking FBI is even corrupt. This is a disgrace
Recently I found out that my nephew who is pursuing a law degree has said his lifelong goal of becoming an FBI agent has been scrubbed and he will join the Army when he graduates. That's how disgusted he is after Comey's performance.

Guess he showed them

Curious.

Clinton supporters are taking this personal when in fact they are missing the bigger picture. This goes way beyond the Clintons. Every American should be disgusted and furious over the outright deception and lies they've been told.

There are many, myself included, that have said the entire establishment and media is corrupt to the fucking core and this is sweet justice. It's about to get a lot worse so buckle up. Yes Ravi, we've all been lied to. Smoke and mirrors and back room deals. It's interesting to see the sheep continuing to defend the hard dicking and deception they are being subjected to. Like obedient little whores, they stay silent or make excuses...such a shame.
Trump is not part of "establishment" when he's avoided federal taxes for over a decade by taking a paper loss and sticking his investors with the actual losses. That's your first self-delusion.

And your second delusion is to ignore Assange and Putin's motives and actions to avoid a Clinton presidency.

There's no doubt that "the establishment" does not always act in the interest of ordinary citizens but rather in interests of the monied elite. But Trump is hardly a knight in shining armor.
You watch too much TV. There is ZERO proof the Russians hacked the documents and there's speculation its an inside job. Trump has also paid MILLIONS in taxes over the past decade but of course you only get your news from the TV so you didn't see or hear about that.

You say the establishment does not always act in the best interests of ordinary citizens to which I say they NEVER do. You and I get fucked while the Washington fat cats continue to extort this country.
The US intelligence community says you're wrong. Trump paid no federal income tax, and he screwed investors and he was BORN into the monied elite.

You fell for a fucking con
No, you've been brainwashed by the MSM. The "tell"? Your responses are predictable and contrived.

Curious.
Assange is pissed at Hildabeast when she wanted to drone him, cant say I blame him.
Assange-750x350.jpg

Curious.

Trump is not part of "establishment" when he's avoided federal taxes for over a decade by taking a paper loss and sticking his investors with the actual losses. That's your first self-delusion.

And your second delusion is to ignore Assange and Putin's motives and actions to avoid a Clinton presidency.

There's no doubt that "the establishment" does not always act in the interest of ordinary citizens but rather in interests of the monied elite. But Trump is hardly a knight in shining armor.
You watch too much TV. There is ZERO proof the Russians hacked the documents and there's speculation its an inside job. Trump has also paid MILLIONS in taxes over the past decade but of course you only get your news from the TV so you didn't see or hear about that.

You say the establishment does not always act in the best interests of ordinary citizens to which I say they NEVER do. You and I get fucked while the Washington fat cats continue to extort this country.
The US intelligence community says you're wrong. Trump paid no federal income tax, and he screwed investors and he was BORN into the monied elite.

You fell for a fucking con
No, you've been brainwashed by the MSM. The "tell"? Your responses are predictable and contrived.

They gave him a doggie bone, what else could he do? Later, they're going to throw a stick for him to fetch

Curious.

"Sweet justice?"

Your boy, Orange Jesus, is going to get crushed, and Hillary's party is going to make gains in Congress.

That's quite the justice.

Forum List

Back