Why is This a Bad Thing?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Because he sought PEACE, the American left wants to crucify him. Tell me,, what is wrong with his philosophy to try to get along with other nations? I believe he is absolutely correct

Last edited:
Because he sought PEACE, the American left wants to crucify him. Tell me,, what is wrong with his philosophy to try to get along with other nations? I believe he is absolutely correct

Nuclear weapons are bad, so we should kiss Russia's ass? Trump looks at everything in such childish ways.

Nuclear weapons are bad, so we should kiss Russia's ass? Trump looks at everything in such childish ways.
Getting along and finding common ground is "kissing Russia's ass"??

You wouldn't say that if it were Biden. You clowns shouldn't be allowed to vote

Last edited:
That’s a lie.

Appeasing authoritarian dictatorships such as Russia and Hungry while attacking America’s closest allies did nothing to promote ‘peace.’

Trump’s foreign policy was comprehensively reckless, irresponsible, and wrong.
Yet,

the democratic party's foreign policy got our ambassador to libya murdered

The Democratic Party's foreign policy gave billions of weapons to the Taliban terrorists

The Democratic Party's foreign policy resulted in Russia invading the Ukraine

The Democratic Party's foreign policy has third world countries demanding reparations for climate change

The Democratic Party's foreign policy gave billions to Iran and now nuclear weapons

The Democratic Party's foreign policy, what is the Democratic Party's foreign policy.

Yet,

The Democratic Party's foreign policy gave billions of weapons to the Taliban terrorists

The Democratic Party's foreign policy has third world countries demanding reparations for climate change

The Democratic Party's foreign policy gave billions to Iran and now nuclear weapons

The Democratic Party's foreign policy, what is the Democratic Party's foreign policy.
None of this would be happening if the current weak president weren't in power. He's a laughingstock

Yet,

Hillary Clinton LAUGHED like a demon when they brutally murdered Gaddafi.That witch deserves the same

And that was odd, Gaddafi had changed to the better, helped us with the war on terror. Some say that Obama got rid of Gaddafi cause Gaddafi was Africa's bank and Obama could not let that interfere with the World Bank and the IMF
Democrats should neither vote nor participate in government

I've always maintained that Trump was a better choice than Biden for preventing a nuclear world war.

Trump's ace in the hole could very well be him taking an antiwar position now!

Can the political right in America handle that?

There may not be any other options for Trump?

Peace prevents international money laundering.

Forum List

Back