Biden Uses The White House As A Wedding Venue For Hunter's Daughter

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020

Naomi Biden, 28, says 'I do' on the South Lawn of the White House as Joe and Jill join family and friends for granddaughter's 'private' wedding - as cops swarm area and close off public parks​

• Naomi Biden was married at the White House to fiance Peter Neal in a small ceremony on the South Lawn
  • Bride wore long sleeves and her dress had a veil; bridesmaids wore blazers over their dresses
  • Bridesmaids included Naomi's sisters Finnegan and Maisy and Peter's sister Betsy
  • Naomi's dress was designed by Ralph Lauren, who also designed Peter's suit
  • It was a crisp 40 degrees in D.C. but sunny and no wind
  • President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden hosted the event; Biden family members attended
  • White House said Naomi and Peter want to have a 'private wedding'
  • No press coverage allowed even though previous family weddings at White House allowed photos and video to be taken
  • Naomi, the daughter of Hunter Biden and his ex-wife Kathleen Buhle, got engaged to Peter last year
  • White House has a long history of weddings and receptions, Naomi's is the 19th

Comments:
Outdoor wedding in November. Great plan.

The event was closed to the press despite being held on government property.

White House claims taxpayer funds are not being used for this, but surely they are not paying fair market value for the venue, and they undoubtedly save on security costs as well.

Wedding venue was originally somewhere else, but in late July of this year, Naomi tweeted that they moved the wedding to the White House [Link].

Naomi Biden and Neal have been living at the White House, according to the New York Times — which means they’re getting married at home. [Link]

64725285-11447303-Naomi_and_Peter_walk_back_into_the_White_House_after_they_are_we-a-527_1668889316145.jpg

64708135-11447303-Workers_arrange_flowers_and_plants_at_the_South_Portico_of_the_W-a-551_1668889316627.jpg

Last edited:
Why is one of Hunter's adult children and her husband living at the WH?
Free rent in DC, free transportation to family events in Delaware...

President Biden Returns To The White House After Long Weekend In Delaware​

president-biden-returns-to-the-white-house-after-long-weekend-in-delaware.jpg

Free meals... Lots of business opportunities?

Free rent in DC, free transportation to family events in Delaware...

President Biden Returns To The White House After Long Weekend In Delaware​

president-biden-returns-to-the-white-house-after-long-weekend-in-delaware.jpg

Free meals... Lots of business opportunities?
I am no fan of Biden or the democrats. That being said, this event is nothing new. As I recall, both LBJ and Richard Nixon did the same thing---along with six other POTUS's families--not counting Biden. No story of any consequence here--call TMZ.

I am no fan of Biden or the democrats. That being said, this event is nothing new. As I recall, both LBJ and Richard Nixon did the same thing---along with six other POTUS's families--not counting Biden. No story of any consequence here--call TMZ.
Yes, there have been a bunch...

But just because it has been done before doesn't make it right.

But I find it more interesting that the official White House spokesperson says that the Biden's paid all the costs. You know that is BS.

Also, the newlyweds have been living in the White House. You okay with that? I could understand if it's one of Biden's many caregivers, but they are probably using the prestige for personal gain.

Also, the newlyweds have been living in the White House. You okay with that?
When he was "elected" (hahaha), the American public gifted him the lodging for his term as a perk of the job. It has been that way since the WH was built. It is his abode by law and as such he has every right to have whatever guests he chooses to have in his home. I don't like the guy, but that is how the system has been set up and you can't change it just because you don't like him.

Did they wake up Crackhead Hunter long enough for him to walk her down the isle, or is this one of his kids he doesn't acknowledge?

Is Pedo Peter going on the honeymoon?

Naomi Biden, 28, says 'I do' on the South Lawn of the White House as Joe and Jill join family and friends for granddaughter's 'private' wedding - as cops swarm area and close off public parks​

• Naomi Biden was married at the White House to fiance Peter Neal in a small ceremony on the South Lawn
  • Bride wore long sleeves and her dress had a veil; bridesmaids wore blazers over their dresses
  • Bridesmaids included Naomi's sisters Finnegan and Maisy and Peter's sister Betsy
  • Naomi's dress was designed by Ralph Lauren, who also designed Peter's suit
  • It was a crisp 40 degrees in D.C. but sunny and no wind
  • President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden hosted the event; Biden family members attended
  • White House said Naomi and Peter want to have a 'private wedding'
  • No press coverage allowed even though previous family weddings at White House allowed photos and video to be taken
  • Naomi, the daughter of Hunter Biden and his ex-wife Kathleen Buhle, got engaged to Peter last year
  • White House has a long history of weddings and receptions, Naomi's is the 19th

Comments:
Outdoor wedding in November. Great plan.

The event was closed to the press despite being held on government property.

White House claims taxpayer funds are not being used for this, but surely they are not paying fair market value for the venue, and they undoubtedly save on security costs as well.

Wedding venue was originally somewhere else, but in late July of this year, Naomi tweeted that they moved the wedding to the White House [Link].

Naomi Biden and Neal have been living at the White House, according to the New York Times — which means they’re getting married at home. [Link]

64725285-11447303-Naomi_and_Peter_walk_back_into_the_White_House_after_they_are_we-a-527_1668889316145.jpg

64708135-11447303-Workers_arrange_flowers_and_plants_at_the_South_Portico_of_the_W-a-551_1668889316627.jpg

BDS is strong in this one

Washington Post reporter slams White House for LYING about Naomi Biden's 'private, no press' wedding - when in fact photoshoot featured on Vogue cover​

• Ashley Parker called out the White House for misleading reporters about who was allowed to cover the wedding of President Joe Biden's granddaughter
  • Parker said the White House's characterization about who in the press would be granted access to the White House wedding of Naomi Biden was a lie
  • The political correspondent for the Washington Post said both the Biden administration told lies just as the Trump White House did
  • Parker said lies from Trump were 'shameless,' while those from Biden were 'too cute by half'
64846135-11459897-image-a-38_1669178267670.jpg

Video of Karine Jean-Pierre stating that the wedding is "closed to the media:"
(Lying comes naturally to her)

64846601-11459897-image-a-41_1669178315116.jpg

Forum List

Back