Why Is The New York Times Such A Left Wing Rag ?

The Jews who own the New York Times refused to report on the Nazi's genocide of Jews in Europe because they feared that would weaken Americans' support for the war on the stupid assumption that your typical non-Jewish American hates Jews so much he would support their genocide.

The New York "I'm better than everyone from another part of the country" attitude infects the New York Times' attitude towards its readers, and that attitude infects many other publications based in New York.

My aunt had that New York attitude bad when I met her many years ago. She lived the fast-paced New York lifestyle, had an abortion, but one day it all crashed for her.

For the rest of her life, she's regretted that abortion. She never had any other children. She gave her aborted child a name and celebrated on its birthday.

Now, she's Christian and I hope she has achieved some happiness which was never possible while she thought she was superior becaue she lived in New York.

The times seem to be kind of a propaganda arm of for the left.

They write a lot of articles that are bullshit. Love how they attack others for being hacks....when they, themselves, are hacks.

I would venture a guess that your intellectual capacity is best suited for Alex Jones, not the New York Times. The Times, like the Washington Post, employ a staff of highly educated writers that are a pleasure to read.

Just not for people like you, who prefer emotional agit-prop that reinforces your hyper partisan and simplistic beliefs.

• Banned

They write a lot of articles that are bullshit. Love how they attack others for being hacks....when they, themselves, are hacks.

I would venture a guess that your intellectual capacity is best suited for Alex Jones, not the New York Times. The Times, like the Washington Post, employ a staff of highly educated writers that are a pleasure to read.

Just not for people like you, who prefer emotional agit-prop that reinforces your hyper partisan and simplistic beliefs.

I am sure you pleasure yourself while reading them too.

Your posts reflect a lack of any kind of analytical capability.

Maybe you have a ring through your nose to which the Rag-of-Rags (the times) is connected.

Being highly educated does not make a good reporter.

In the old days, reporters were ordinary guys who worked their way up through the ranks starting with paper boy. They were not fancy boys with fancy degrees from fancy universities.

But mostly I read The Times because my neighbors read it, and I need to understand what they think.

Sadly, many think dumb things because most every day The Times runs deceitful, biased stories and headlines that mislead.

Opinion columns have license to do that, but these days, Times' smears extend to "news" stories.

A recent headline said that that President Trump's tweets had "united Britain in outrage." Wow. Really? The whole country?

Only if you read the entire story would you learn that the outraged people include "the opposition Labour party," "several" Conservatives and comedian John Cleese.

So it's true...you're an idiot.

Obvious sarcasm.

The same reason faux is a right wing rag. $$$$$$$

Forum List

Back