Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

FB_IMG_1613518968342.jpg

Really? When why are leftwingers enforcing it on social media? People are censored and banned for having certain opinions everyday since the election.

Reality doesn’t support your assertion that they aren’t trying to force others into dropping the subject.

A business can conduct itself as it chooses as long as its actions are within the framework of the law.

You're free to choose to use that service or not.
You’re a great defender of corporate fascism.

Funny how you went from “Nobody is forcing you” to “it’s perfectly legal”.

Your claim, even if true, is not forcing you to do anything.

Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?-The Hawk

Because we live in a society.
Because the election wasn’t stolen but too many think it was.

I say let them believe it. Who would bother voting if they believed the election was rigged?

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
Why should a republican in pa, ga, az, mi or wi bother to vote if the election is rigged? I would just stay homecand not waste my time.

Forcing? Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Both sides simply express their opinions. What a crazy concept.
Really? When why are leftwingers enforcing it on social media? People are censored and banned for having certain opinions everyday since the election.

Reality doesn’t support your assertion that they aren’t trying to force others into dropping the subject.
They aren’t being banned for “certain opinions”, they are being banned for telling lies. If you have a factual issue and you have a different way of addressing that issue that is a difference of opinion. If you believe something that is untrue there isn’t anything to have an opinion on.
Nope, reporting any election fraud that happened gets you censored or banned. They just banned Crowder when he proved that voter registration addresses were empty fields.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
Believe what fantasy you want. I believe I will laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Because the Rabid Right so willing to use violence to force their lie upon the rest of us. I'd rather convince you that you've been conned, than have to kill you or lock you up, because you want to overthrow the duly elected government of the people.
No one is talking about violence. We’re talking about the election.

Believe what fantasy you want. I believe I will laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And I will do the same for you.
660F882A-1A84-44EE-939C-0C5094E2F817.jpeg

It's bloody complicated. The mass hatred for Donald Trump is a contributing factor. The level and tone and rabid hatred for DJT evinced by the masses of democrat voters from 2016-2020 was unprecedented in the case of any other American POTUS. Because of this sweeping hatred millions of Americans wanted Trump gone at any cost, even if the price was America's end. So that's part of it.

From the point of view of Democratic Politicians, I believe it is about power pure and power simple. The theft of the 2020 presidential election was no doubt planned for years ahead of its execution. That the election was stolen and a coup completed is no longer a secret; it is as obvious as Time Magazine's article on the matter. So when viewed in that light the Democratic Party was left with no choice but to try to put the cat back into the bag by any means necessary, including overtly lying to the American People and gaslighting them into believing the election theft never went down.

Because the Loony LEFT so willing to use violence to force their lie upon the rest of us. I'd rather convince you that you've been conned, than have to kill you or lock you up, because you want to overthrow the duly elected government of the people.
They aren’t being banned for “certain opinions”, they are being banned for telling lies. If you have a factual issue and you have a different way of addressing that issue that is a difference of opinion. If you believe something that is untrue there isn’t anything to have an opinion on.
Crowder's video shows the FACT that voting addresses did not exist and he got banned.

They aren’t being banned for “certain opinions”, they are being banned for telling lies.

Great, Seawitch. Now back up your allegations with proof. Documentation. Where's your evidence supporting that all of these things are LIES?
[/QUOTE]
Pick a couple the lies you were banned for.

It's bloody complicated. The mass hatred for Donald Trump is a contributing factor. The level and tone and rabid hatred for DJT evinced by the masses of democrat voters from 2016-2020 was unprecedented in the case of any other American POTUS. Because of this sweeping hatred millions of Americans wanted Trump gone at any cost, even if the price was America's end. So that's part of it.

From the point of view of Democratic Politicians, I believe it is about power pure and power simple. The theft of the 2020 presidential election was no doubt planned for years ahead of its execution. That the election was stolen and a coup completed is no longer a secret; it is as obvious as Time Magazine's article on the matter. So when viewed in that light the Democratic Party was left with no choice but to try to put the cat back into the bag by any means necessary, including overtly lying to the American People and gaslighting them into believing the election theft never went down.
Yup. Rush summed it up great:
D1854F3A-9F79-43ED-A207-B92F98085782.jpeg

Independents also do not believe your garbage either. All you are doing is regurgitating the same okld tired arguments.

Blah, blah, blah no one cares. You sore loser assholes lost. It’s over lol

Reality is nice.
Reality is nice. The election was stolen. Pretty sad that the left had to use 24/7 365 days a year for four years of anti-Trump propaganda, and still had to resort to cheating on election night to dump hundreds of thousands of votes in key districts to “win”.

You are the cheating lying piece of garbage. You cdannot face the truth.

Forum List

Back