Why Is The GOP So Upset That A Jew Was Made Director Of The ATF??

I guess, yeah. I know she has had her comments condemned by Dem leadership before. So there is probably something there.

The Conference of Presidents said on Friday that Tlaib “described a shadowy force acting behind the curtains in both places and around the world, controlling a system which is ‘designed by those who exploit the rest of us, for their own profit.’ Through her pointing to the tensions between Israel and Gaza, and saying that ‘they do it from Gaza to Detroit,’ it is clear that Rep. Tlaib is suggesting that the Jews are the uniting factor.

The Conference of Presidents said on Friday that Tlaib “described a shadowy force acting behind the curtains in both places and around the world, controlling a system which is ‘designed by those who exploit the rest of us, for their own profit.’ Through her pointing to the tensions between Israel and Gaza, and saying that ‘they do it from Gaza to Detroit,’ it is clear that Rep. Tlaib is suggesting that the Jews are the uniting factor.

So, an inference. Oh boy, now we are counting inferences. This is going to get complicated and will result in waaay more right wing inferences. We can start with a couple tweets by the ex president. Better put on a pot of coffee...

Sounds like some racist bullshit, I would suspect an angry rouge person . The issue they should take is that if he is truly "anti-gun" and more specifically anti-second amendment, then he is inappropriate.
Having said that, the ATF is a toxic organization that does not need to exist, just like multiple alphabet soup agencies

I would never deflect from Tlaib's hatred of the Jews.
She doesn't hate Jews -- but I can understand why you would feel someone who doesn't agree with everything Israel does as having hatred for Jews...

I bet you think these guys must really hate "themselves" then...

neturei 3.jpg

Or he could.......
Why would he switch parties when it is clear, he is welcome in the Republican party...

All he has to do is look around him....

I mean, it ain't Democrats who are pushing anti-Semitic conspiracies about Jewish space lasers...but last I checked, when an elected Republican does it...she is just more popular for doing so....I don't recall you asking her to switch parties..

And the fact most Jewish Americans vote for the Democratic party either tells me that party isn't Anti-Semitic or you think the majority of Jewish voters are dumb...which is it?

She doesn't hate Jews --

Liar.

I bet you think these guys must really hate "themselves" then...

Yawn.
Yes, she doesn't hate Jews...

Can you show me where she says she hates Jews?

Can you show me a policy that she has implemented that oppresses Jews??

Does she throw around terms like "Jewish Junta" when a Jewish person is made ATF director, or Senate Majority leader?

It is best you tend to the REAL LIFE JEW HATERS in your own ranks before come to me with that bullshit....tell them that George Soros and the "Jewish globalists" aren't coming to replace them....we good on my end...

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Forum List

Back