Why is so it so dead here?

Arguing nonsense gets old.

Orange man bad...I stubbed my toe & it's Trumps fault...republicans want dirty air and water... There's just no point in it.

Now...I need to go pour myself a glass of dirty water :D
I may do the same right after caging a couple of babies and clubbing a couple of seals.

Don't forget to bottle the blood & send it to Trump...he drinks it while eating babies you know.

I have been doing what I have been doing for the last few years, that being out of the country for a month and then spending a month enjoying the warmth at Cocoa Beach. I visited USMB a few times but noticed how quiet it is hear once I got back to my home base.
Is it because of the new format? Is it because of the Coronavirus and there were that many people who were laid off that posted just when they were at work (which isn’t cool when a person is supposed to be earning their living)?_
What is going on?

I posted here for years but stopped a few months ago due to censorship, although I do continue to peruse the forums occasionally.

Thanks for posting a grown up response.
USMB had been disproportionately loaded with Trumpsters and it appears many of that group have also ceased their posting! Are there any grownups who could shed some light on what is going on here?
What mental deficiency makes you think anyone here knows what is going on? I mean seriously?
I have been doing what I have been doing for the last few years, that being out of the country for a month and then spending a month enjoying the warmth at Cocoa Beach. I visited USMB a few times but noticed how quiet it is hear once I got back to my home base.
Is it because of the new format? Is it because of the Coronavirus and there were that many people who were laid off that posted just when they were at work (which isn’t cool when a person is supposed to be earning their living)?_
What is going on?

The eccentric millionaires are all trying to get unemployment claims through.
Oh brother.....
Maybe she's just kidding?

What is going on?

Not THAT quiet... Just checked a couple metrics on this.. 13 NEW threads/hour.. Front page of Politics listings -- responses ends at 38 minutes ago.. That's pretty good.

What you MIGHT be seeing is that SOME threads on Corona are carrying most of the post volume..

You're not stuck again in the Gardening forum --- are ya???? :wink:

What is going on?

If it's slowed down here I certainly can't tell because there's been no shortage of the usual bullshit to sort through.
And ESPECIALLY coming from the likes of YOU...........I kid, I kid!

It's kind of a depressing time, really. For me anyway. For me, being a sports fan, I always looked forward to March Madness, the Masters, baseball, the NFL Draft, and the Olympic Games. Then there's the politicians playing politics, the Dems trying to score political points by using the pandemic to get stuff passed that has nothing to do with COVID-19. I'm sure the GOP is too, it ain't all one-sided but it sure looks to be more on the Dems. Schiff is talking about another investigation, this time on Trump's handling of the pandemic, just what we need, right? My enthusiasm is in decline somewhat.

Arguing nonsense gets old.

Orange man bad...I stubbed my toe & it's Trumps fault...republicans want dirty air and water... There's just no point in it.

Now...I need to go pour myself a glass of dirty water :D
I may do the same right after caging a couple of babies and clubbing a couple of seals.

Don't forget to bottle the blood & send it to Trump...he drinks it while eating babies you know.
The main reason for caging the babies is so they tenderize like Veal.

Cocoa Beach? ... have you met Major Nelson and Jeanie yet? ... ha ha ...
I would've DREAMED of meeting THAT Jeanie in her prime.....
Bad Girl Shame On You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

tenor.gif

What is going on?
PLEASE do NOT mention the word "dead".......! And you would THINK this site would be busier with most people that post on here having basically nowhere to go outside of their homes.
I took my wife to the doctor yesterday, out of town. We were only pulled over 6 times. ;)

If you mean they are not wanting people to leave NYC and spread it, I guess I can sort of understand it?
But driving is a lot safer than walking right now.
And they can't stop people from driving, since food is essential.
Getting stopped by police increases danger of spread.

What is going on?
PLEASE do NOT mention the word "dead".......! And you would THINK this site would be busier with most people that post on here having basically nowhere to go outside of their homes.
I took my wife to the doctor yesterday, out of town. We were only pulled over 6 times. ;)
I have yet to be harrassed at all yet. I have several friends sy they have been questioned as to where they were going and what they are doing. I have always kinda been invisible to the boys in blue and odnr people. I can not tell you how many times I have been by a lake or stream and had the ranger check all fifty peoples fishing licenses and then just come over and shoot the shit with me. I met this chick when I was nineteen out in LA while I was on a visit. Barely knew her and she just hops in my car and acts like she knew me all my life. I asked her if she was ever scared doing such a thing and she replied "Dogs wag thier tail and babies hold up thier arms when you walk by, I think I will be ok". I am just sitting there thinking I could be dangerous. I could be"LOL

Forum List

Back