Something for everyone! LOL

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Donā€™t be the stereotype of The Ugly American who indulges in arrogance, ignorance, foolishness and paranoia and who spreads conspiracy theories and fake news and seeks attention with publicity stunts about the tyranny of quarantines only to get sick or transmit the virus to others in your community. It is not a good time to draw attention to yourself whether it is from the authorities or the Lord. It will also only end up putting some nurse or doctor in danger during a pandemic. Your liberty will still be there when the crisis is over as it was after the Spanish Flu pandemic. Try to be a good neighbor and citizen for once.

Note: The virus doesnā€™t have a race or political party. It is an equal opportunity killer.
The Ugly American

My opinion- the author is an idiot.

Donā€™t be the stereotype of The Ugly American who indulges in arrogance, ignorance, foolishness and paranoia and who spreads conspiracy theories and fake news and seeks attention with publicity stunts about the tyranny of quarantines only to get sick or transmit the virus to others in your community. It is not a good time to draw attention to yourself whether it is from the authorities or the Lord. It will also only end up putting some nurse or doctor in danger during a pandemic. Your liberty will still be there when the crisis is over as it was after the Spanish Flu pandemic. Try to be a good neighbor and citizen for once.

Note: The virus doesnā€™t have a race or political party. It is an equal opportunity killer.
The Ugly American

leftist need control, they lose it if they let you have an opinion. ask them

screenshot_243.png

The Ugly American

Unless America is given the greenlight to go back to work ASAP, it seems like the economy could be permanently damaged. What will Americans do if vital businesses start going out of business? Businesses like grocery stores, banks, convenience stores, power companies and the like. Most Americans, particularly those living deep within urban sprawls, are not equipped, conditioned or trained to survive without grocery store runs. Just my opinion.

The Ugly American

Okay but you don't say WHY you think the author is an idiot.

Come on, get to work. :deal:

Actually its not an equal opportunity killer...it kills people that are not in good health....even younger people with allergies that causes congestion...when they catch it their lungs fill and pneumonia quickly sets in....the main problem with this virus is its seemingly easy infection rate....when doctors and nurses that are wearing protective gear are catching it you have to sit up and take notice....

Oh, so you want ME to do the work.
If one enjoys what he's doing it isn't "work"- when one demands another do his bidding that changes the equation by creating a usually thankless task where no one wins-
When I was a kid, a long time ago, I learned that if I wanted an answer the answer was best preserved when I looked for it myself- I read the article. I say the author is an idiot- your mileage may vary, thus the Thread title-

Hey thread mover- this is a current event- of course one would have to read the article to know that.

Oh, so you want ME to do the work.
If one enjoys what he's doing it isn't "work"- when one demands another do his bidding that changes the equation by creating a usually thankless task where no one wins-
When I was a kid, a long time ago, I learned that if I wanted an answer the answer was best preserved when I looked for it myself- I read the article. I say the author is an idiot- your mileage may vary, thus the Thread title-

Erleichda. I'm fuckin' witchya.

Forum List

Back