Why is SNOPES considered a reliable source? Why? Who runs it? How do we know they are unbiased?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

Well to be fair, which single news source is unbiased? Some just lean farther than others. I'm a conservative, but I think you'd be a damn fool to rely only on FOX for your news. If you are seeking reality in actual news,
you'll not get it from one source.

Well to be fair, which single news source is unbiased? Some just lean farther than others. I'm a conservative, but I think you'd be a damn fool to rely only on FOX for your news. If you are seeking reality in actual news,
you'll not get it from one source.

Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

Standard cultist behavior.

That is, when someone points out the claims of the cultist are crap, the cultist simply ignores the unpleasant facts, and instead claims that the person who debunked their nonsense is part of a conspiracy against them.

If you have a problem with something Snopes said, point out where they got it wrong. Being they back up their claims with solid data, I doubt you'll be successful. Or, just whine about how butthurt you are that reality has such a strong liberal bias.

Because they back up their positions with credible links and sources

Something rightwing sources fail to do

That is, when someone points out the claims of the cultist are crap, the cultist simply ignores the unpleasant facts, and instead claims that the person who debunked their nonsense is part of a conspiracy against them.

If you have a problem with something Snopes said, point out where they got it wrong. Being they back up their claims with solid data, I doubt you'll be successful. Or, just whine about how butthurt you are that reality has such a strong liberal bias.

It looks to me that Snopes has been co-opted by the CIA. Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery, I have yet to see Snopes backtrack but that is but one of many things that they mix in partial truths and a lot of disinformation. I certainly don't look to them to validate or verify a story. I have many different sources that I use and I have become very proficient at sniffing out disinformation and spend as much time vetting information as I do digesting it.

The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

Snopes hasn't been any more reliable than Wikipedia for at least a decade, if not more.

That it recently came out that one of their political "debunkers" is a well known democrat hack comes as absolutely no surprise.

Did snopes ever have a bad thing to say about hitlery?

Now that Trump is President, I expect snopes to be very busy

Everything you read or hear is an editorial based on someone's opinion. Since most editorialists are liberal most stories have a liberal spin.

Why do all that work?

If Bold Assertion was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.....

Okay, so Breitbart, Fox, the Daily Caller, Gateway Pundit, Worldnet Daily, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Hot Air, Townhall, Drudge, for starters,

should never be considered reliable sources of anything.

Fair enough?

Did snopes ever have a bad thing to say about hitlery?

Do you have any idea what Snopes does?

You people are f...in' bricks......

Forum List

Back