Why is SNOPES considered a reliable source? Why? Who runs it? How do we know they are unbiased?

I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

Okay, so Breitbart, Fox, the Daily Caller, Gateway Pundit, Worldnet Daily, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Hot Air, Townhall, Drudge, for starters,

should never be considered reliable sources of anything.

Fair enough?
But they are the ones who told Angus that Snopes is lyin'.......

Snopes hasn't been any more reliable than Wikipedia for at least a decade, if not more.

That it recently came out that one of their political "debunkers" is a well known democrat hack comes as absolutely no surprise.
Where did this......uh....."come out"?

I'm calling out SNOPES for leaning left. The owners of the site are biased and it is NOT an unbiased and reliable news source.

Standard cultist behavior.

That is, when someone points out the claims of the cultist are crap, the cultist simply ignores the unpleasant facts, and instead claims that the person who debunked their nonsense is part of a conspiracy against them.

If you have a problem with something Snopes said, point out where they got it wrong. Being they back up their claims with solid data, I doubt you'll be successful. Or, just whine about how butthurt you are that reality has such a strong liberal bias.

Did snopes ever have a bad thing to say about hitlery?

Did snopes ever have a bad thing to say about hitlery?

Yes, of course.

Did your masters not tell you that? That explains why you didn't know. If your masters don't spoon feed it to you, you have no hope of knowing it.

Now that Trump is President, I expect snopes to be very busy

Look guys/gals, from a citizens perspective, the MSM has let us, themselves, and their employers down.

How/why?

Because freedom of the press has been a mainstay of our country since its inception, and because of the MSM leaning one way or the other, we now have them, and smaller sites, proclaiming truth, justice, and the American way.......while they put forth totally opposite conclusions.

Regardless if you are left leaning, or right, we are in deep trouble!

Again, why?

Because the media has spun so much, you can't get an accurate answer, and if you do you won't even know it, you will just guess it is true, because it goes along with what you think as a partisan, and goes in your direction. This is dangerous, it really is!

Today, Nixon would NEVER be impeached! Instead of virtually every news organization reporting what had happened, there would be so much spin, he would have gotten through his term. Is that acceptable as an American to you?!??!

Again, the MSM have done this to themselves, and us......with their spin, and now with WikiLeaks, it is over for them. No offense to anyone, but snopes=breitbart=you name it. It is why you should debate political philosophy from your head, and not from so called "news-opinion pieces."

Snopes totally picks and chooses what they "FACT CHECK". They should just call themselves a "DEMOCRATIC FACT CHECKER FOR LYING DEPLORABLES"

Can someone list all the SNOPES "FACT CHECKS" on Obama?

$2500/year savings on Obamacare? NOT COVERED BY SNOPES.

Lots of "FACT CHECKING" in Obama's favor....not much about Obama's lies...I don't see "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR", "$2500", "TRANSPARENCY", "SEEING A BILL ONLINE FOR 5 DAYS BEFORE OBAMA SIGNS IT",

loading.gif

Obama Apologizes for Dropping Atomic Bomb on Japan?
  • Fact Check
Posted May 29, 2016 by Dan Evon
While President Obama offered his sympathies during a visit to Hiroshima, he did not apologize for the United States' 1945 actions.

Crew of Air Force One Refuses to Fly Obama 6000 Miles ‘Just to Play Golf’
  • Fact Check
Posted Dec 22, 2016 by Dan Evon
Rumors holding that the crew of Air Force One refused to fly President Obama for non-business purposes originated with a satirical article.

Obama Signs Christmas Bill Making Alternative Media Illegal
  • Fact Check
Posted Dec 27, 2016 by snopes.com staff
Numerous small web outlets inaccurately asserted that President Obama signed a "Christmas bill" criminalizing alternative media in December 2016.

Obama Accomplishments
  • Fact Check
Posted Jul 12, 2016 by David Emery
An Internet meme touts the economic achievements of United States President Barack Obama.

Grandpa Obama?
  • Fact Check
Posted Apr 20, 2015 by David Mikkelson
Rumor: President Obama's 16-year-old daughter Malia is pregnant.

FALSE: Obama Student ID
  • Fact Check
Posted Mar 20, 2015 by David Mikkelson
A 1981 Columbia University identifying Barack Obama as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro is a fake.

Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote
  • Fact Check
Posted Nov 6, 2016 by Bethania Palma
In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

Barack Obama: 'Hillary Clinton Isn't Qualified to Be President'
  • Fact Check
Posted Jul 29, 2016 by Dan Evon
A 2008 Obama campaign ad stated that Hillary Clinton 'will say anything and do nothing,' but Obama didn't say that she was not qualified to be president.

Obama Admits He Is a Muslim
  • Fact Check
Posted Apr 12, 2015 by David Mikkelson
Rumor: Video clip shows a suppressed Fox News broadcast about Barack Obama.

Wendell Callahan Pardoned by Obama, Kills Three Victims?
  • Fact Check
Posted Sep 2, 2016 by Kim LaCapria
President Obama did not pardon a convicted drug dealer named Wendell Callahan, who was charged with

Obama Used the Quran to Take His Oath of Office
  • Fact Check
Posted Jun 30, 2016 by Dan Evon
A photograph of Barack Obama taking the oath of office as President is frequently shared with the false claim that he was sworn in using a Quran.

Barack and Michelle Obama Lost Their Law Licenses
  • Fact Check
Posted Mar 7, 2015 by David Mikkelson
False rumor holds that Barack and Michelle Obama surrendered their law licenses to avoid pending disciplinary actions.

Obama Announces Plans for a Third Term Presidential Run
  • Fact Check
Posted May 24, 2014 by David Mikkelson
Fake news reports that Barack Obama has announced he is running for yet another term as president

Obama Deported More People Than Any Other President?
  • Fact Check
Posted Oct 20, 2016 by Bethania Palma
debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama "has moved millions of people out ... millions of

Obama's 50 Lies
  • Fact Check
Posted Jul 8, 2009 by David Mikkelson
List documents fifty lies told by Barack Obama.

FALSE: President Obama Scores 102 on IQ Test, Lowest in Presidential History
  • Fact Check
  • Fake News
Posted Dec 13, 2015 by David Mikkelson
Fake news reports that President Obama achieved the lowest IQ score among all U.S. presidents of the last 100 years.

First Lady Michelle Obama Requires More Than Twenty Attendants
  • Fact Check
Posted Jul 21, 2016 by David Mikkelson
Michelle Obama does not have an 'unprecedented' number of staffers working for her; her staff is

Putin Quote Criticizes Obama
  • Fact Check
Posted Dec 20, 2016 by Dan Evon
A quote ostensibly uttered by Russian president Vladimir Putin criticizing President Obama is a fabricated one.

Obama Launches First Salvo in War on Christmas
  • Fact Check
Posted Dec 23, 2016 by Dan Evon
The Obama administration has not issued a ban on sending Christmas cards to U.S. military members serving overseas.

Obama Issues 'Kill Order' for Bald Eagles
  • Fact Check
Posted May 13, 2016 by Kim LaCapria
The Obama administration has proposed revising power guidelines that may affect bald eagles but

Snopes totally picks and chooses what they "FACT CHECK". They should just call themselves a "DEMOCRATIC FACT CHECKER FOR LYING DEPLORABLES"

Lots of "FACT CHECKING" in Obama's favor....not much about Obama's lies...I don't see "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR", "$2500", "TRANSPARENCY", "SEEING A BILL ONLINE FOR 5 DAYS BEFORE OBAMA SIGNS IT",

loading.gif

• Fact Check
While President Obama offered his sympathies during a visit to Hiroshima, he did not apologize for the United States' 1945 actions.

• Fact Check
Rumors holding that the crew of Air Force One refused to fly President Obama for non-business purposes originated with a satirical article.

• Fact Check
Numerous small web outlets inaccurately asserted that President Obama signed a "Christmas bill" criminalizing alternative media in December 2016.

Obama Accomplishments
  • Fact Check
An Internet meme touts the economic achievements of United States President Barack Obama.

Grandpa Obama?
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check
A 1981 Columbia University identifying Barack Obama as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro is a fake.

• Fact Check
In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

• Fact Check
A 2008 Obama campaign ad stated that Hillary Clinton 'will say anything and do nothing,' but Obama didn't say that she was not qualified to be president.

• Fact Check

• Fact Check
President Obama did not pardon a convicted drug dealer named Wendell Callahan, who was charged with

• Fact Check
A photograph of Barack Obama taking the oath of office as President is frequently shared with the false claim that he was sworn in using a Quran.

• Fact Check
False rumor holds that Barack and Michelle Obama surrendered their law licenses to avoid pending disciplinary actions.

• Fact Check
Fake news reports that Barack Obama has announced he is running for yet another term as president

• Fact Check
debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama "has moved millions of people out ... millions of

Obama's 50 Lies
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check
  • Fake News
Fake news reports that President Obama achieved the lowest IQ score among all U.S. presidents of the last 100 years.

• Fact Check
Michelle Obama does not have an 'unprecedented' number of staffers working for her; her staff is

• Fact Check
A quote ostensibly uttered by Russian president Vladimir Putin criticizing President Obama is a fabricated one.

• Fact Check
The Obama administration has not issued a ban on sending Christmas cards to U.S. military members serving overseas.

• Fact Check
The Obama administration has proposed revising power guidelines that may affect bald eagles but

Obama kept snopes very busy checking the lies that Conservatives were telling about him

With Trump, they will be reporting the lies coming out of his mouth

That is, when someone points out the claims of the cultist are crap, the cultist simply ignores the unpleasant facts, and instead claims that the person who debunked their nonsense is part of a conspiracy against them.

If you have a problem with something Snopes said, point out where they got it wrong. Being they back up their claims with solid data, I doubt you'll be successful. Or, just whine about how butthurt you are that reality has such a strong liberal bias.

It looks to me that Snopes has been co-opted by the CIA. Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery, I have yet to see Snopes backtrack but that is but one of many things that they mix in partial truths and a lot of disinformation. I certainly don't look to them to validate or verify a story. I have many different sources that I use and I have become very proficient at sniffing out disinformation and spend as much time vetting information as I do digesting it.

The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers
Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery,

Uh.....how do we "know" this?

Why is SNOPES considered a reliable source?

Because Snopes, like Media Matters, provides credible and reliable sources to support their analyses. Their job is to debunk lies and fake news.

ya, and George Mcginnis will be the next governor of indiana.

It looks to me that Snopes has been co-opted by the CIA. Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery, I have yet to see Snopes backtrack but that is but one of many things that they mix in partial truths and a lot of disinformation. I certainly don't look to them to validate or verify a story. I have many different sources that I use and I have become very proficient at sniffing out disinformation and spend as much time vetting information as I do digesting it.

Yeah, the lamestream media accidentally forgot to cover this a little over two weeks ago....imagine that???

loading.gif

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

Obama Accomplishments
  • Fact Check

Grandpa Obama?
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

Obama's 50 Lies
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check
  • Fake News

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

Obama kept snopes very busy checking the lies that Conservatives were telling about him

I see you're putting that 2500 dollar ACA savings to good work.

loading.gif

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

Obama Accomplishments
  • Fact Check

Grandpa Obama?
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

Obama's 50 Lies
  • Fact Check

• Fact Check
  • Fake News

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

• Fact Check

I see you're putting that 2500 dollar ACA savings to good work.
That was a prediction that did not come to be....not an outright lie like what got Trump elected

Yeah, the lamestream media accidentally forgot to cover this a little over two weeks ago....imagine that???

All of this to get to

"It is the OPINION of the Maricopa Sheriff's Office"

Dale,

Thinking isn't your jam....

All of this to get to

"It is the OPINION of the Maricopa Sheriff's Office"

Dale,

Thinking isn't your jam....

They brought in experts from Europe, dude..........I said this 3 years a go that the birth certificate was a fraud. You can take it a apart using ADOBE layer by layer....nine to be exact because the Einstein that put it on the WhiteHouse.org website didn't make a paper copy of the PDF file and THEN scan it and post it. It's game over for the birth certificate ruse and the "conspiracy theorists" were correct yet again. We are not even saying that the Barrypuppet wasn't born in the U.S...what we are saying is that his birth certificate is a fraud....do you not find it rather odd that Loretta Fuddy, the one that authenticated his live birth certificate died soon afterwards in a (stop me if you have heard this one before) in a plane crash and she was the only death that resulted from it? Have you no intellectual curiosity???? Or are you simply about leftardism and what it means to you?????? Think about it....(snicker)

As long as everyone knows Snopes is fact checking only for snowflakes, I am fine with that.

It's kind of like how BLACKLIVESMATTER only cares about police violence on black people. They have no other issues they are concerned with, according to them.

Snopes is only concerned with fact checking conservatives...for the most part.

I am cool with it, but this should be known if people
Consider this site some kind of fact checking standard.

I can understand when reality impinges on your delusions, you want to deny that reality. It's what you tards do.

Snopes provides links and evidence to back up their debunking of the piss you tards drink daily.

Sorry about that!

Says the partisan right wing nut job.

i bet you love Breitbart and Fox as 'unbiased and reliable news sources"

Is Snopes reliable- as in are their articles accurate? I haven't found one to be inaccurate yet. Can you say that about Fox 'News'?

It looks to me that Snopes has been co-opted by the CIA. Now that we know that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was definitely a forgery..... I have many different sources that I use and I have become very proficient at sniffing out disinformation and spend as much time vetting information as I do digesting it.rs

Clearly you can't sniff out disinformation since you are a gullible Birther.

You can't rely on any of the left run verification sites for anything involved with the right or left politically. Their biases are obvious.

Forum List

Back