Why is Schifferbrains only releasing EXCERPTS of the interviews?

Schiff has to control the narrative.. He can not allow Trump to mount a defense.

Just more democrat "guilty by accusation" communist actions..
What is amazing is that you know what he has leaked is the best he has. And all his leaks amount to a popcorn fart.

If he ever starts public hearings he will be exposed as the idiot he is. He won't get to play Hitler and force witnesses to refuse to answer questions from Republicans, the public won't like that.

This is blowing up in their faces, and it is gonna be fun to watch.

Schiff has to control the narrative.. He can not allow Trump to mount a defense.

Just more democrat "guilty by accusation" communist actions..
What is amazing is that you know what he has leaked is the best he has. And all his leaks amount to a popcorn fart.

If he ever starts public hearings he will be exposed as the idiot he is. He won't get to play Hitler and force witnesses to refuse to answer questions from Republicans, the public won't like that.

This is blowing up in their faces, and it is gonna be fun to watch.
Well, the con won't appear anyway.
Or release his losing hotel taxes

Why is he cherry picking what is released? What is he hiding?

House Democrats released excerpts of the transcripts of their closed-door depositions with former US Special Envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker and US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.

Gordon Sondland and Kurt Volker transcripts released - CNN Video

Hes not. You have sh.tforbrains!!
Committees Release Sondland and Volker Transcripts as Part of Impeachment Inquiry
Just knees news and gateway pundit reading
Amusing how our right wing rubes are all sucking off their commie SS Medicare VA benefits.
And too dumb to know

House Democrats released excerpts of the transcripts of their closed-door depositions with former US Special Envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker and US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.

Gordon Sondland and Kurt Volker transcripts released - CNN Video

Hes not. You have sh.tforbrains!!
Committees Release Sondland and Volker Transcripts as Part of Impeachment Inquiry
Guess what happens when I click on the link for the full transcript:

Not Found
The file or page you requested cannot be found.

Please try your request again by clicking the "back" button on your Internet browser or return to the [email protected].

11/6/2019 2:23:55 PM

However, the link to Schifferbrain's handpicked EXCERPTS works.

You would be lucky to have shit for brains.

You worthless lying scum POS, the Songland transcript was 379 pages and included every word.
I linked to CNN. Are you saying they are Fake News?

Perhaps you can link us up to the full transcript. Your libnut fellow traveler who thought she did failed miserably.

You worthless lying scum POS, the Songland transcript was 379 pages and included every word.
I linked to CNN. Are you saying they are Fake News?

Perhaps you can link us up to the full transcript. Your libnut fellow traveler who thought she did failed miserably.
No I'm saying you are a worthless lying scum POS!
The link worked for me.
https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/CPRT-116-IG00-D006.pdf

Forum List

Back