Why is republican's top polling candidate missing any actual political positions?

Very funny coming the party that supported a man for President based on the two catchphrases of hope and change and yes we can.
He still offered actual specifics whether you like those specifics or not.
He offered liberal talking points not specifics and yet you on the left still backed and elected a man who was no more qualified to be President then than Trump is now. Given this your take on Republicans does not mean much if anything.
Obama was a senator. Trump says he's qualified because he hosted "The Apprentice"
He was a half term Senator with no record to speak of during his time in the Senate. If you have read any of my post regearding Trump as a candidate you would know I don't take him serious and don't support him the reason being I don't want to replace one unqualified person in that office with another just because of the letter they happen to have next to their name. Pity more people didn't feel this way in 2008.

Mainstream Media: Mr Obama, what are your positions on the issues?
Obama: Uhh, umm Hope. and uh umm Change. Hope and Change.
Mainstream Media:Can you elaborate on that a bit?
Obama: Sure. What that means is uhh umm, that we can uh umm, yes uhh umm, we uhh , can. Yes we can!
Mainstream Media:Wow!! Such Eloquence!
Joe Biden: And he's clean!!

:rofl:

This is nothing but quotes and policy ideas from 1999.
BS............it shows quotes in 2015 and even recent...........it may not be a political platform but shows how he stood on given issues over time.................

Perhaps you can get your hero Obama to finally submit a decent budget package. We've been at the Ceiling since March.

thanks.
Um yeah quotes from 2015, not policy ideas.

A lack of policy detail is what you consider to be leadership?

Hey, it worked for the dear leader, bumper sticker slogans was all he ever offered.

Contrary to the dear leader, I've heard Trump speaking to details on all 3 subjects mentioned in the OP, I guess the liar just isn't listening.
Lol oh really? Why hasn't gone into detail anywhere else? Why aren't these details on his website? What exactly have you heard?

Look it up liar, I'm not your research assistant.
I did look it up. I posted a link to my OP. Quit stalling and tell me why I'm wrong. What are his plan details?

Research his interviews, not some left wing hit piece, that's where you will get your answers. And no, I won't do that for you.
Just admit he has no actual specifc policy ideas okay?

This is nothing but quotes and policy ideas from 1999.
BS............it shows quotes in 2015 and even recent...........it may not be a political platform but shows how he stood on given issues over time.................

Perhaps you can get your hero Obama to finally submit a decent budget package. We've been at the Ceiling since March.

thanks.
Um yeah quotes from 2015, not policy ideas.

Dumb bastard, read his book about POLICIES and you won't look like the little shit that you are!

6597-square-400.jpg

Hey, it worked for the dear leader, bumper sticker slogans was all he ever offered.

Contrary to the dear leader, I've heard Trump speaking to details on all 3 subjects mentioned in the OP, I guess the liar just isn't listening.
Lol oh really? Why hasn't gone into detail anywhere else? Why aren't these details on his website? What exactly have you heard?

I did look it up. I posted a link to my OP. Quit stalling and tell me why I'm wrong. What are his plan details?

Research his interviews, not some left wing hit piece, that's where you will get your answers. And no, I won't do that for you.

He wrote a policy book.

Time to Get Tough Making America 1 Again Donald J. Trump Amazon.com Books

Seriously, you're a dumb fuck!

:lol:

Nope, that would be a lie, I leave that to you. How about you admitting you're just too freaking lazy to look up what he actually said.

He wrote a policy book.

You know even if he had actual 2016 policy ideas in this shitty book written by a ghost writer, it wouldn't matter because he couldn't even put it on his website.

He wrote a policy book.

You know even if he had actual 2016 policy ideas in this shitty book written by a ghost writer, it wouldn't matter because he couldn't even put it on his website.

Grow up son, you're a baby.

He wrote a policy book.

You don't even know what his policy ideas are. Just admit it.

He wrote a policy book.

You don't even know what his policy ideas are. Just admit it.
Liberal scum are so easy......

Why are the useful idiots on the left so afraid of Trump? I can understand the mainstream republicans being against him because he ain't mainstream but why is the left so afraid of him? If he was the clown the left portrays wouldn't the right strategy be to promote him?

OH LOOK!!!!! A TRUMP POLICY PLAN...one of many

Donald Trump’s Plan for Your Taxes Might Be EXACTLY What He Needs to Win the White House

Conservative Tribune ^ | 5AUG2015 | Staff Writer
The liberal media has been going absolutely berserk over Donald Trump’s remarks on immigration. However, they are ignoring his stances on other issues, some of which are very insightful. In his book, “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” published in 2011, Donald Trump laid out a plan to transform America’s tax code, and it is beautiful. Trump’s code, which he calls the “1-5-10-15 income tax plan,” is a simplistic way to fix our nation’s broken taxation system, without putting the strain on any particular group of people. Under Trump’s tax plan, those making up to… $30,000 per year...

Why are the useful idiots on the left so afraid of Trump? I can understand the mainstream republicans being against him because he ain't mainstream but why is the left so afraid of him? If he was the clown the left portrays wouldn't the right strategy be to promote him?
I don't see why you people think the left is afraid of Trump. Fox News and other republican outlets are because they know he is ruining the GOP brand. Do you actually think independents and democrats would vote for this clown? On average, Hillary leads Trump by 12 points in hypothetical election polls. He has the highest unfavorability rating of ANY other candidate. That means his commanding lead in the republican field means Jack shit in the long run. Fox is smart enough to figure that out. That's why they went for the throat during the debate.

Jeb is the only republican candidate that has an actual shot of winning.

Donald Trump’s Plan for Your Taxes Might Be EXACTLY What He Needs to Win the White House

The liberal media has been going absolutely berserk over Donald Trump’s remarks on immigration. However, they are ignoring his stances on other issues, some of which are very insightful. In his book, “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” published in 2011, Donald Trump laid out a plan to transform America’s tax code, and it is beautiful. Trump’s code, which he calls the “1-5-10-15 income tax plan,” is a simplistic way to fix our nation’s broken taxation system, without putting the strain on any particular group of people. Under Trump’s tax plan, those making up to… $30,000 per year...
Oh great 2011. Im sure he still believes in universal healthcare too. Of course we don't know because his campaign website is devoid of any actual policy ideas.

Oh great 2011. Im sure he still believes in universal healthcare too. Of course we don't know because his campaign website is devoid of any actual policy ideas.

Drop him an email and ask him, I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of that!

No becauee in reality he doesn't give a shit about people who aren't rich.

No becauee in reality he doesn't give a shit about people who aren't rich.

Bully, we aren't talking about the Manchurian muslim here, who is owned by leftist billionair Soros, we are talking about Trump!

their party hates him so they have to MARCH in lockstep with THE PARTY like they do all the other times. that's why our country is so screwed up.
their base reminds me of sheep

or brainless zombies.

Forum List

Back