Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

Whites are the least racist people out there. That "common misconception" is entire fabricated by the Left; even they don't believe it. it is just another talking point to leverage in their agenda against conservatives who they see as mostly white.
White people be just as racist as non whites they are no better...

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.
Yes things they DO, not because they are white.

Yes it is because they are white. There really is no sane rebuke of this reality. I suppose since you are white it is easy to ignore such things that happen all around you thinking this is just the normal flow of life.
That is idiotic. If I accomplish something, I am proud of what I achieved, not proud to be white.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
You simply can't live in the present time, can you? And once again pretending you know all about whites, you fail.

I+like
White people teach that they are the
  • Fathers Of Medicine,
  • Fathers Of Music
  • Fathers Of Philosophy
  • Fathers Of Science
  • Fathers Of All The Disciplines In The World.
I think that is a very ethno-centric and racist view of the world and history.

"White as snow" "White wedding" "White knight" "Angel food cake is white" "Devils food cake black" "It's ok to lie as long as it's a white lie"

On the other hand "I'm gonna black ball you" "Black ball you" "Black sheep of the family"

If you go to a pool hall you see a white ball knocking the hell out all the balls and the worst ball is the black ball.

If you go to Church you don't see this

faces_black_jesus-thumb-400x318-18981.jpg

Or this

landscape-1450102826-jesus.png

You see this

Savior.jpeg

White supremacy and white pride runs through out every phase of white society the world over.

Groups representing black people were created to address the unique- disempowerment experienced by those groups’ members.

Black people control no institutions that are capable of discriminating systematically against whites. We cannot keep whites from having jobs, or getting a loan. Nor can black cops get away with racially profiling whites.

And you still think white people have no racial pride ? Even though
  • White ppl hold over most of all the management level jobs in this country,
  • Whites ppl receive most of government contract dollars
  • Whites ppl hold most tenured faculty positions on college campuses.
  • Whites ppl are more likely than members of any other racial group to be admitted to their college of first choice.
  • White men with only a high school diploma are more likely to have a job than black men with college degrees and even when they have a criminal record
  • White men are more likely than black men to receive a call back for a job interview, even when all their credentials are the same.
  • White students are less likely as blacks youth to be suspended or expelled;
  • White youth are less likely to be arrested, prosecuted or incarcerated for a drug offense than black youth are.
Black pride is celebrating the perseverance of our people against great obstacles. Whites have not overcome obstacles in the same fashion.

So almost everything in America celebrates being white

So you have no reason to go out of your way to find “white pride”. It’s seems that white people desire everything even the experience of being oppressed.

Being white is a social privilege at every level. It’s ridiculous to point at “being white” as the basis of a claim of oppression.

Last edited:
Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
You simply can't live in the present time, can you? And once again pretending you know all about whites, you fail.

I do live in the present. You pretend to. I state what history shows. I have not failed.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

Yes it is because they are white. There really is no sane rebuke of this reality. I suppose since you are white it is easy to ignore such things that happen all around you thinking this is just the normal flow of life.
That is idiotic. If I accomplish something, I am proud of what I achieved, not proud to be white.

No it's the truth. You want to pretend like a child. I'm grown.

You have shown that you are an angry black man who blames every negative thing in the world on white people. Blacks are all angels and have no responsibility for any negativity in their life, according to you.

You have shown that you are an angry black man who blames every negative thing in the world on white people. Blacks are all angels and have no responsibility for any negativity in their life, according to you.

You have shown that you are a dumb white female too stupid to understand you gave benefitted more than anyone else from due to affirmative action, I have never said anything the likes of what you say in your second sentence you lying. And yes, whites are responsible for many of the problems faced by blacks and other people of color. To bad, whites shouldn't have done it. And if I am angry, I should be. I don't know what goes through your mind for you to think I have no right to be angry about the continued racism whites like you carry on. So before you ever again type the word responsibility, take some yourself

I+like
White people teach that they are the
  • Fathers Of Medicine,
  • Fathers Of Music
  • Fathers Of Philosophy
  • Fathers Of Science
  • Fathers Of All The Disciplines In The World.
I think that is a very ethno-centric and racist view of the world and history.

Not really, our establishment teaches that Mesopotamia is the start of these things.

I don't know what goes through your mind for you to think I have no right to be angry about the continued racism whites like you carry on. So before you ever again type the word responsibility, take some yourself

If you hate it so much, you can feel free to leave Whitey's lands.

You have shown that you are a dumb white female too stupid to understand you gave benefitted more than anyone else from due to affirmative action, I have never said anything the likes of what you say in your second sentence you lying. And yes, whites are responsible for many of the problems faced by blacks and other people of color. To bad, whites shouldn't have done it. And if I am angry, I should be. I don't know what goes through your mind for you to think I have no right to be angry about the continued racism whites like you carry on. So before you ever again type the word responsibility, take some yourself
Typical whiner. I am neither dumb nor stupid. I am most certainly not responsible for anything regarding people I don't know. You are to be pitied for your sorry life you choose to lead.

I+like

Whites are the least racist people out there. That "common misconception" is entire fabricated by the Left; even they don't believe it. it is just another talking point to leverage in their agenda against conservatives who they see as mostly white.

If they were, Barack never would have become president TWICE.

I+like

If they were, Barack never would have become president TWICE.

By that rationale, people of color cannot be as racist as whites, or every president other than Obama would not have been white. ;)

That is a perfect explanation of Islam.

Ummm.... apparently not.

>> All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. << --- Mohammed's last sermon

Ummm.... apparently not.

>> All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. << --- Mohammed's last sermon
Well, emigrate to a Muslim country and see how equal you are in their eyes.
Hope you are not a white female or gay.

Ummm.... apparently not.

Well, emigrate to a Muslim country and see how equal you are in their eyes.
Hope you are not a white female or gay.

Hey, I just quoted the founder of the religion, and it directly contradicts what you posted.

Deal with it.

There are as well places in the US as well where one might be less than equal as a white, or a black, etc. But to then extrapolate into an analysis of what the predominant religion is and then pretending Christianism to therefore be a causation, based on nothing but its proximity, is no more legitimate than concluding it must be a product of the language because they all speak English. It doesn't work.

You're conflating "culture" with "religion" here. Racism derives from the former --- not the latter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back