Why is Putin regarded as a dictator if there are elections?

Yeah, the conspiracy nutters all say that.

Now spoonfeed us some more Hamas and Russian propaganda. 🙄
You’d think after all the government and establishment lies exposed you’d catch on, but you never do. It may be a form of mental illness.

Your pathetic red herrings, false equivalence, and whataboutism simply show everyone that you are a little human shield for Russia.

And stop whining.
If you could think for yourself rather than allowing the establishment full control of your beliefs, you’d understand me better.

You’d think after all the government and establishment lies exposed you’d catch on, but you never do. It may be a form of mental illness.
Nobody cares about your opinion of me.

But, criticize putin... and his cult attacks...

Nobody cares about your opinion of me.

But, criticize putin... and his cult attacks...
Ignorance on full display.

You were wrong on Russiagate, 1/6, Genocide Joe, wars in Ukraine and Gaza, Covid and the phony vax…I bet you still think Iraq had WMD and Putin blew up his pipeline.

When will you ever learn?

Putin knows.

Yup, but we don't.

Maybe Putin's lackeys also know...but they're not talking either

1708537610859.png

Russians would think you’re crazy for assuming they’d answer that type of question on camera. They don’t want to find a draft notice on their door.
They answer all sorts of questions to Western media, it' hard to believe they still allow SKY and the BBC wander all over Russia, while we have closed any Russian media down, what price democracy?

Ignorance on full display.

You were wrong on Russiagate, 1/6, Genocide Joe, wars in Ukraine and Gaza, Covid and the phony vax…I bet you still think Iraq had WMD and Putin blew up his pipeline.

When will you ever learn?
They are incapable of learning their brains have been turned to a blob of fat.

They answer all sorts of questions to Western media, it' hard to believe they still allow SKY and the BBC wander all over Russia, while we have closed any Russian media down, what price democracy?
They do not let foreign correspondents wander all over Russia. Step out of line, which changes day to day, and you may find yourself as Navalny’s cellmate. They don’t have to thaw him out until spring, right?

Well your Country seems to have a habit of murdering their Presidents and other political figures.
Really? When was the last purge in America? When was the last time a presidential candidate was poisoned? When was the last time a political opponent was shot out of the sky? Don’t make me laugh! :auiqs.jpg:

Really? When was the last purge in America? When was the last time a presidential candidate was poisoned? When was the last time a political opponent was shot out of the sky? Don’t make me laugh! :auiqs.jpg:
We had a potus murdered in broad daylight by nefarious forces over 60 years ago. No one was charged.

They do not let foreign correspondents wander all over Russia. Step out of line, which changes day to day, and you may find yourself as Navalny’s cellmate. They don’t have to thaw him out until spring, right?
Well they do SKY report from there all the time.
When was the last time a presidential canditate in Russia was poisoned?

Forum List

Back